Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A tale of retarded inhibition.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Overlord
★★★★★
So I've had an unpleasant experience this week which should not have been as bad If only I weren't so high inhibbed:

I was passing trough a park near my house and heard a soar cat meowing from the water drain tunnel. Upon inspection, it seemed like he was stuck in there for a while with exit point blocked off somewhere down the line where I could not see it.

Ive brought him some food with water and called the animal department of the municiplality to file a complaint about a trapped cat, asking for someone to come down and unscrew the drain bulkhead to extract the cat. The call operation said that she opened a case. :feelsokman:

The next day I walk by and guess what? The cat is still there... Im calling up again and asking why no one rescued the cat yet, and she's telling me that the services failed to find the place(despite me giving adress and photos). I ask her to open a complaint again, and tell her that I am willing to come and help guide them to the place.

Another day passes, and guess what? The cat is still there :feelsohgod: I'm getting mighty tired going back and forth to feed this cat, so I call up and and ask why no one took out the cat. Apparently they came, saw the cat,wrote that he looked healthy and drove off :reeeeee:

Now at this point, a normal human being would start yelling and threatening the services in order for them to actually get off their asses and do something, but nope: this retard decides that it's better to break down the drain tunnel than confront with someone on phone :giga:

So I come back to the tunnel with a hammer, and start breaking the concrete ring around the iron bulkhead in order to tear it off from it's seating alongside the bolts.

Imagine all the people in the park going happily about their daily lives, and this weirdo autist going ham with a hammer in the middle, breaking up the concrete on a drain tunnel.
:whatfeels:

It was pure suifuel having all those eyes fixating on me, but luckily no one thought of bothering an ugly retard with a hammer, untill some typical karen with kids showed up. :feelspuke:

"Ughh what are you doing?"
"I'm taking out a stuck cat"
"You cant go about breaking public property like that, some child might get unjured from you opening the drain"

Now I've imagined in my head how im explaining to her that the municipality has been cucking me for over three days, and that no one was doing anything to help the cat, but
my anxiety kicked in and what I blurt out?

"I don't give a fuck about your kids" :feelsohgod:

She recoiled a bit with a suprised face, took out her phone and said "im calling to report on you".

So while she's on the line, im frantically finishing the concrete with the hammer, tear out the bulk head, throw it aside, and quickly walk off from there :feelsmage:

Imagine If I end up getting caught and fined for this because of that bitch. I don't even know if the cat got out. This shouldntve been so awkward had I not been such a pussy to start yelling and threatening those assholes on the phone...

Last edited:
You did the right thing, never let a dumb hag push you around.

@TheNEET typical govnik ragefuel case.

OP are you german by chance?

This really encapsulates just how much normies have the personality meme ass backwards. It's like the dunning-krueger effect, but for morality and being a decent human being. And then they get surprised when after years of witnessing gas-lighting and fucked up double standards some of us decide to forgo morality and empathy altogether.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

first time getting reported to the police by a foid?
Yeah. I don't think they will be assed to look for me though. It's not like Ive hurt anyone.

Yeah. I don't think they will be assed to look for me though. It's not like Ive hurt anyone.
tbh youre pretty retarded for caring so much for a cat, and even more retarded if you thought that the authorities in Israel would do their jobs :feelsjuice:

I was in a similar situation about a year ago. I was walking and saw what looked like a possum inside a plastic rubbish bin, about 3 ft deep. Next day when I passed the bin, motherfucker was still there. To be honest I thought to myself: if you are a living organism result of millions of years of evolution and you get defeated by a small ass rubbish bin, after climbing in it yourself, then you probably deserve it anyway.

I never knew what happened to it. On like day 3-4 the weekend came and I didn't have to pass that bin. Next monday when I passed, it just wasn't there.

You did a good thing, bro. Fuck them! I also hate to be looked by people, i'm like the nightkn from Fallout. I wish i was invisible tbh.

You made the first and biggest noob mistake: you cared.

Rule nr. 1: Don't care.

tbh youre pretty retarded for caring so much for a cat, and even more retarded if you thought that the authorities in Israel would do their jobs :feelsjuice:
Yeah theyr'e lazy as hell, but I hoped with how much they ramped the municipality tax and the new mayor, that things would be better :feelsmage:

Idgaf about her kids either
:feelsjuice:
Or the cat tbh
Or Israel ngldedsrs

I went back there at 4am when it was empty. Looks like the cat got out :feelsokman:
Shoved the bulkhead back, but it looks pretty messy. Man im not walking trough there again.

Plot twist: that cat kid was a Palestinian kid
Frees me(ow)

I called the loco fire Department ABOUT a SCREAMING kitten in a tree in my yard.

They never came. I made a bucket elevator on a rope to get it down.

It missed jumping into the bucket and landed in a bush and was ok.

Later it died from some kind of bad skin infection.

People Dont have emphaty for Others let Alone some animal

You really gotta be Shit in this Shit world

You did the right thing, never let a dumb hag push you around.
So I've had an unpleasant experience this week which should not have been as bad If only I weren't so high inhibbed:

I was passing trough a park near my house and heard a soar cat meowing from the water drain tunnel. Upon inspection, it seemed like he was stuck in there for a while with exit point blocked off somewhere down the line where I could not see it.

Ive brought him some food with water and called the animal department of the municiplality to file a complaint about a trapped cat, asking for someone to come down and unscrew the drain bulkhead to extract the cat. The call operation said that she opened a case. :feelsokman:

The next day I walk by and guess what? The cat is still there... Im calling up again and asking why no one rescued the cat yet, and she's telling me that the services failed to find the place(despite me giving adress and photos). I ask her to open a complaint again, and tell her that I am willing to come and help guide them to the place.

Another day passes, and guess what? The cat is still there :feelsohgod: I'm getting mighty tired going back and forth to feed this cat, so I call up and and ask why no one took out the cat. Apparently they came, saw the cat,wrote that he looked healthy and drove off :reeeeee:

Now at this point, a normal human being would start yelling and threatening the services in order for them to actually get off their asses and do something, but nope: this retard decides that it's better to break down the drain tunnel than confront with someone on phone :giga:

So I come back to the tunnel with a hammer, and start breaking the concrete ring around the iron bulkhead in order to tear it off from it's seating alongside the bolts.

Imagine all the people in the park going happily about their daily lives, and this weirdo autist going ham with a hammer in the middle, breaking up the concrete on a drain tunnel.

It was pure suifuel having all those eyes fixating on me, but luckily no one thought of bothering an ugly retard with a hammer, untill some typical karen with kids showed up. :feelspuke:

"You cant go about breaking public property like that, some child might get unjured from you opening the drain"

Now I've imagined in my head how im explaining to her that the municipality has been cucking me for over three days, and that no one was doing anything to help the cat, but

She recoiled a bit with a suprised face, took out her phone and said "im calling to report on you".

So while she's on the line, im frantically finishing the concrete with the hammer, tear out the bulk head, throw it aside, and quickly walk off from there :feelsmage:

Imagine If I end up getting caught and fined for this because of that bitch. I don't even know if the cat got out. This shouldntve been so awkward had I not been such a pussy to start yelling and threatening those assholes on the phone...
Wow you really sound like an actual good person who values life like I do , you’rea good man bro , you did the right thing, I’ve done a lot of stuff like this too, saved a lot of animals ,I’d have done the same thing If I were you , you are also very courageous to break that stuff , most people would just let the animal be (evil piece of shit people)

You got my utmost respects

Last edited: