Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A systematic, comprehensive destruction of the alt-right cope

nazicels on suicide watch
Cope foundation

Such a platform won't fly anymore.
Won't be hard to use another one ;^)

It's amazing how great your foresight of history is. You should write books and become the next Nietzsche
Transhumanism is the only platform that can defeat Christianity long-term.

Christianity is another one of those revolutions that started from literal losers. More and more losers popped up due to the slow death of the Roman Empire and many of those losers started adopting Christianity. Eventually it reached the elites and then normies, but losers were the backbone of early Christianity.

Last edited:
You don't know that, it's just baseless assumption after baseless assumption being used to make definitive claims about what the future entails. At best what you have, as was revealed in your 'essay', is personal anecdotes, which you extrapolate unto universal truths. It's dull, boring and lazy above anything else
Christianity is another one of those revolutions that started from literal losers. More and more losers popped up due to the slow death of the Roman Empire and many of those losers started adopting Christianity. Eventually it reached the elites and then normies, but losers were the backbone of early Christianity.
Also, high IQ observation

I don't think losers being attracted to the alt-right is solely based on a wish for community and a sense of belonging as you seem to suggest. If it were, there would be no reason for this community to be based on nationalist ideas. They could base that community on literally anything else and be proud of literally anything else. I believe that the reason why alt-right ideas are so prevalent in losers is that the lower class population (which mostly consists of losers) is the one that has to deal with the consequences of immigration the most. They are the ones that are affected the most by rising crime, devaluation of property and the consequences of living with people who's values and morals are not compatible with their own. The latter ultimately leading to this strong sense of white identity.
Now to come back to why incels in particular are attracted to the alt-right I believe there to be two reasons for this in addition to the ones mentioned above. First, race mixing propaganda leading to jealousy of black and middle eastern men (these people constantly being pictured with hot females while the incel, the "superior white male", never had a gf). Second, high birthrate among african and middle eastern population. This again leads to jealousy when incels see a black woman with 4 kids while, again, they can't secure children for "the white race".

You don't know that, it's just baseless assumption after baseless assumption being used to make definitive claims about what the future entails. At best what you have, as was revealed in your 'essay', is personal anecdotes, which you extrapolate unto universal truths. It's dull, boring and lazy above anything else
Lol, that's funny coming from an admirer of Goebbels and Nietzsche. Have you ever seen Nietzsche present anything else than his personal subjective opinions in his writings?

I don't admire Nietzsche, fam. His method of prediction didn't consist of his personal whims, however

I don't admire Nietzsche, fam. His method of prediction didn't consist of his personal whims, however
And expecting a Fourth Reich isn't a "personal whim"? Get off your high horse man, objectivity doesn't exist anywhere except in mathematics and physics. What is known as "philosophy" is mostly subjective opinion, the same goes for social sciences.

And expecting a Fourth Reich isn't a "personal whim"? Get off your high horse man, objectivity doesn't exist anywhere except in mathematics and physics. What is known as "philosophy" is mostly subjective opinion, the same goes for social sciences.
I'm not expecting anything. I'm open to what the future holds for us, whether that means watching my entire family get slaughtered in front of my very eyes, or being the one with the knife myself.

And expecting a Fourth Reich isn't a "personal whim"?
I'm not expecting anything. That won't stop me from believing in what i think is right, of course.

Its sad that this jew can put up these threads to pander to cucked whites and etnics on this forum:feelstastyman:.... And get praised for it:woke::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:.
Go KYS jew/soy-numale.
Every nation other than white "Zog controlled" nations have a heathy nationalism as the backbone of their country. Only whites are suppose to feel bad about what their fathers and forefathers have accomplished. To have a collective willpower is dangerous for whites since our collective willpower will be the end of this jewish GLOBO-HOMO-,decadence matrix we live in right now

Jews love numales like fontaine, who can't see the bigger picture or a greater purpose in life. Just sitting and consuming garbage entertainment night after night.
When white ppl have had enough of this shit numales like you will be happy to escape the deathpenalty by working urself to death in the gulags.

Its sad that this jew can put up these threads to pander to cucked whites and etnics on this forum:feelstastyman:.... And get praised for it:woke::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:.
Go KYS jew/soy-numale.
Every nation other than white "Zog controlled" nations have a heathy nationalism as the backbone of their country. Only whites are suppose to feel bad about what their fathers and forefathers have accomplished. To have a collective willpower is dangerous for whites since our collective willpower will be the end of this jewish GLOBO-HOMO-,decadence matrix we live in right now

Jews love numales like fontaine, who can't see the bigger picture or a greater purpose in life. Just sitting and consuming garbage entertainment night after night.
When white ppl have had enough of this shit numales like you will be happy to escape the deathpenalty by working urself to death in the gulags.
Well I'm not holding my breath... Before establishing the Fourth Reich, start by taking a shower and putting the garbage out.

Open borders for Israel.
Racemixing for Israelis.
Communism for Israel.
Feminism for Israel.

Open borders for Israel.
Racemixing for Israelis.
Communism for Israel.
Feminism for Israel.
That's already happening, are you blind? Israel is a social-democrat, feminist country crumbling under the weight of Arab fertility.

Well I'm not holding my breath... Before establishing the Fourth Reich, start by taking a shower and putting the garbage out.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Btw, these guys you call "losers" ur one of them m8:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The cognitive dissonance is strong in ur little cuck mind.
You have to feel superior in some way so you have to punch down on nationalists to feel a bit better about the faliure in your own life:feelskek:

Go KYS jew/soy-numale.

Meme me into US President and that ZOG control will end last week

Taking a shower is just giving the foids what they want, when they need a good punch in the gob and have sex forced on them.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Btw, these guys you call "losers" ur one of them m8:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The cognitive dissonance is strong in ur little cuck mind.
You have to feel superior in some way so you have to punch down on nationalists to feel a bit better about the faliure in your own life:feelskek:
I admit to being a loser (as a deformed 1/10, I can't be anything else).

However, I don't pretend my shit doesn't stink, contrary to WNs.

I don't care about other nations/race. But a poor country like curryland, we need to cultivate very strong sense of nationalism, race based supremacist philosophy, and a strong will to become 100% self-sufficient (like japan).

White and west worshiping is so ingrained in the curry psyche that people don't realize that this is the main reason we are so fucked up.

Nationalism the only solution for poor and fucked up countries.

This will be my most lengthy, most important essay so far. I am resolved to utterly destroy the influence the alt-right has on young white losers like incels.

I first encountered "soft" nationalist ideas in 2006, when I was 12 years old. They seemed sensible enough and appealed to my natural sense of self-sacrifice and pride. You were born in a great country, defend it and bask in its eternal glory! What's not to like about this?

I was increasingly drawn to nationalist-type ideas and in 2008, when I was 15 years old, I stumbled upon white nationalism. The narrative was again compelling: white countries are currently being flooded by mass immigration of non-whites, and due to mathematical trends, the West is soon going to "disappear" as a distinct civilization and culture. There's a sense of urgency that immediately placates you. I searched for flaws in this narrative, and didn't find any. So naturally, I continued on my nationalist journey. (At the time, it was not called "alt-right".)

But then I started to notice a weird pattern. Most of my fellow nationalists, on blogs and forums I frequented, were losers. They tended to hide it well, but behind the surface, once you got to know them more, they were virgin, ugly, incel, pathologically shy, working a job they hated, suffering from a mood disorder, poor, low-IQ... They had at least one major flaw. Note that I said "most", not "all". It is possible to find gregarious, happy Chads in nationalist movements. They are however exceedingly rare, and always seem to gravitate towards actual political activism in real life rather than virtual political activism. I suspect the rapidity with wich Richard Spencer became the spokesman of the alt-right in 2016 had something to do with him providing "plausible deniability" for everything I've just exposed. The same goes for Jorg Haider and his scions in Austria.

White nationalism, I was soon to discover, had indeed suffered from such a reputation of being a "house of losers" for decades. The nationalist parties in the United Kingdom and Belgium never went anywhere because their leaders were ugly and obese, for instance. Dr William Pierce, head of the National Alliance in the USA, famously lamented the presence of so many "freaks" coming to his meetings, just before his untimely death.

Initially, I told myself "it's just a coincidence..." But then I started to think. Why would an ideology attract so many losers? I eventually came to the conclusion that it serves a psychological purpose that is ultimately selfish, and that the purported altruism of these losers is in fact very much self-interested.

Nationalism is a way to subordinate individual interests to community interests. It naturally appeals to individuals who have not achieved much in their life and tend to be jealous of those who achieve. Nationalism can be understood as a "bed of Procrustres" that destroys any achievement that does not serve the purpose of the community, of which the loser is part.

Nationalism is also a pseudo-religion, or secular religion. Like communism, it imbues material objects (such as a race, or a country) with mystical properties. Himmler and Hitler chanted the mysterious hyperborean origins of whites, and the contemporary WN movement glorifies the magical uniqueness of whites. It's a substitute for God, and religion is known to soothe losers and depressed invididuals.

Finally, nationalism can be an emotional substitute for personal achievement. If you don't have anything to show for yourself, just steal valor from your ancestors or other whites, bro! Yes, I know redditors mock WNs for this. "If being white is the only thing you're proud of, you're a failure". But they're right though. I know it hurts.

Now comes the central question: is white nationalism good for every white, as WNs maintain?

The answer is no. It all depends on what you value in life. WNs, who display the typical characteristics of a brain low in serotonin, value stability, similarity, duty and a collectivist political system with restrictions on personal freedom. Other whites, the majority, who display the typical characteristics of a brain high in serotonin, prefer novelty, excitement, freedom, happiness and love.

The negative consequences of mass immigration to the West and population replacement with non-whites are also very exaggerated. Technological progress and capitalistic resources will dampen most of the damage.

In conclusion, the alt-right movement will fail because it does not possess the necessary attributes that could make it a mainstream movement. There are not enough losers in a given population for it to work.

So to sum up your thesis... WN's should stop with Separatism, show Incelsectionality with other Incels of different races? Am I rite?
Losers are the backbone of any revolution.
Losers were the backbone of the French, American and Russian revolution, and of Napoleon's, Mussolini's, and Hitler's rise to power.
A proper fascist revolution isn't possible now, but will be if enough losers are created.
The "alt-right will fail because alt-righters are losers" theory is wrong.
Also, normies always tend to pick up the ideology of the winner, that's exactly why normies don't like fascism. Losers contribuited to Mussolini's rise to power, but eventually most Italian normies supported him and his ideology.

Extremism is always relative

Technically this. Going by historical precedence.

Last edited:
So many nationalists probably become nationalist because some BBC fucked their crush. Honestly politics is one of the biggets fucking copes in the world. The strong will dictate terms to the weak that is how the whole world operates from the lowliest microscopic organism to whales, you don't need fucking politics, it's a cope. Same way the democracy is just a circus in the states just so people feel they have a voice. In the end the one with power can fuck anyone else up.

Trump's belief in Birtherism and his failure to condemn the bigots of the alt-right sure doesn't help with that image. If he's truly not aligned with the alt-right, he should cut them off entirely. Why should Trump have to do so? The answer is simple: because the White Power nationalists of the alt-right have embraced him, and Trump has failed to make unequivocally clear he does not accept their support. This is not a hard thing to do. After some white nationalists praised a monologue she delivered, Fox News host Laura Ingraham went on the air and blasted them, declaring to “all white nationalists ... you don’t represent my views, and you are antithetical to the beliefs I hold dear.” Why can’t President Trump bring himself to say the same thing?

Why do you retards still believe what ever the mainstream media tells you to believe?

Why do you retards still believe what ever the mainstream media tells you to believe?

This. Trump's a zionist piece of shit

Not sure if I should like him because he might be a weeb too or not

Cq3A-tfUsAALBk1.jpg

I can't find the picture of him with a kanji headband reviewing a Japanese book that's the one I wanted upload.

Tend to disagree. I saw several times in my life how ideology of bunches of losers turned into mass trend and after again into ideology of losers.

In 2008 everybody loved Putin except bunches of loosers, in 2012 it was anti-Putin trend, some normies hated him(especially in big cities), some - liked for increasing standarts of living during his rule and only some crazy old morons dreamed about reestablishing "old glory of great USSR by turning the world into nuclear desert suka blyat". And then crimea and invasion in Ukraine happened in 2014 and almost everyone goes crazy about nationalism, anti-Putin and Anti-nationalist movement became ideology of losers, it felt like early days of Nazi Germany tbh. In 2018 every single normie deny he was crazy about this stuff and tends to dislike Putin again.

Alt-kike. Alot of infiltration going on in the alt-right movement. It's controlled opposition.

Attachments

• 1502893316639.jpg
    1502893316639.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
The negative consequences of mass immigration to the West and population replacement with non-whites are also very exaggerated. Technological progress and capitalistic resources will dampen most of the damage.

Uhhhhhhhhh, not it won't. Just lmao if you think the horde of low IQ third worlders will be able to adapt to the west. Sweden is already well on it's way of turning into a third world nation.

And the only reason that most WNs right now are losers is because the normies have been brainwashed and don't know any better. Where only losers WNs during the 30's?

Low IQ.

I honestly don't know why people find jewish writing compelling.

I am completely unmoved by the rethorical tricks of jews like Fontaine.

It has zero effect on me.

However, as a public service, I'd like to break down some of the jewish rethorical methods used by Fontaine.

One is the mixing of truth with lies. You tell one true thing, then lies about another. For example, Fontaine draws a direct line between alt-right being full of losers (true) to nationalism being for losers. This is obviously not true, as history proves without a doubt, and current voting patterns as well. Nationalist parties are the largest or second largest in Europe.

Another method is the effeminate mixing of feigned sympathy mixed with emotional passive agressive attacks. This is how women attack each other, providing a shield to hide their insults behind. Fontaine does this by faking sympathy with you, putting himself in the box as loser, then directing it towards you, calling you a loser. I see this often by other ethnics as well. It's a cowardly faggotly way to live, which comes from a deep seated identity in which you feel inferior to white people. You're arguing like a woman, because you, like the woman, know you can't compete on equal terms.

Third Fontaine is simply lying by omission in ignoring the real life consequences by mass migration and race mixing, such as being attacked, jumped, robbed by ethnics, which most incels have experience with. As well as the demonstrable massive cost they put on society, which robs incels of their money and create a parasitical class of mainly female public employees who feed of this.

How does them being losers make their points any less legit or accurate?

We are all losers on this site. Does that somehow de-legitimize looks theory?
I make the same thread again and again because I want to utterly exterminate the alt-right influence on incels. At least, you can give me credit for originality not spamming the same shit over and over again. I've spent at least 30 minutes on this essay.

As to white nationalists are losers, therefore they are wrong, this is actually a very valid reason against white nationalism. Because a political movement that draws in only (or mostly) losers is bound to fail and fail again in a democratic environment.
This very forum has the biggest losers on the planet you kike shill.

Last edited:
You're totally off your rocker, signs that it's all going to shit, partly in ways relevant to alt-right talking points, are absolutely everywhere:
- extremely poor populations want to move to the west in mass, in something not even remotely resembling what you would call "immigration", and so far they are being encouraged more than they are being discouraged
- political leaders, who we need to shepherd us through this transition period, are only growing more detached from reality and dedicated to opulent projects based primarily on novelty and taunting the majority native population for high society brownie points
- smart employed people increasingly report a gross rising incompetence in their peers at the ground level and an increase in people who carry the whole team, whether it's in research or IT or just about anything where failure can be somewhat obfuscated, so anything more complex than bricklaying
- confirmed dropping IQs, theorized to be from race mixing, population mixing and greatly increased child survivability
- confirmed dropping sperm counts and testosterone levels for men, I shouldn't have to tell you why you need these to get anywhere
- an aging enterprising high-IQ subpopulation that does not want to replace itself and prefers to simply burn out with 0-1 children

all these things indicate that capitalistic gains, technological progress or other vital resources that could be used to absorb the shocks that are coming, some of which the alt-right is warning about, are probably not going to turn up.
instead it's more likely that we're using up the last dregs of vitality, stability and top-shelf human resources right now, as no one wants to invest in the far future and seems to be trying to burn out and explode like a firework instead.
expecting this to work out somehow and hoping that science or capital will swoop in at the last minute to save us, is hoping for a miracle.

where do the alt right or the 4th reich come in?
whether the alt right is "cool" or not is close to irrelevant.
i can't picture an alt right, true right wing or fascist leader coming to pass in the US or Europe ever again, if they do get close somehow then they will simply be assassinated, whether it's by their country's own secret service or that of a certain nation well known for carrying out assassinations of this type.
there's political fortifications already in place to prevent any change in course coming from polite exchange and honest discussion.
we're dealing with a system that is becoming a giant juggernaut, equipped for every possibility, that won't be stopped until total disaster.

knowing all that, the only somewhat good cope is to picture that none of this came to pass, dream that it's still 1941, probably the last moment when it was still realistic to do something about it, whether it's driving a tank into battle, strafing gigantic American bombers in a Romanian IAR plane, or being used as cannon fodder in Stalingrad

You're totally off your rocker, signs that it's all going to shit, partly in ways relevant to alt-right talking points, are absolutely everywhere:
- extremely poor populations want to move to the west in mass, in something not even remotely resembling what you would call "immigration", so far they are being encouraged more than they are being discouraged
- political leaders, who we need to shepherd us through this transition period, are only growing more detached from reality and dedicated to opulent projects based primarily on novelty and taunting the majority native population for high society brownie points
- smart employed people increasingly report a gross rising incompetence in their peers at the ground level and an increase in people who carry the whole team, whether it's in research or IT or just about anything where failure can be somewhat obfuscated, so anything more complex than bricklaying
- confirmed dropping IQs, theorized to be from race mixing, population mixing and greatly increased child survivability
- confirmed dropping sperm counts and testosterone levels for men, I shouldn't have to tell you why you need these to get anywhere
- an aging enterprising high-IQ subpopulation that does not want to replace itself and prefers to simply burn out with 0-1 children

all these things indicate that capitalistic gains, technological progress or other vital resources that could be used to absorb the shocks that are coming, some of which the alt-right is warning about, are probably not going to turn up.
instead it's more likely that we're using up the last dregs of vitality, stability and top-shelf human resources right now, as no one wants to invest in the far future and seems to be trying to burn out and explode like a firework instead.
expecting this to work out somehow and hoping that science or capital will swoop in at the last minute to save us, is hoping for a miracle.

i can't picture an alt right, true right wing or fascist leader coming to pass in the US or Europe ever again, if they do get close somehow then they will simply be assassinated, whether it's by their country's own secret service or that of a certain nation well known for carrying out assassinations of this type.
there's political fortifications already in place to prevent any change in course coming from polite exchange and honest discussion.
we're dealing with a system that is becoming a giant juggernaut, equipped for every possibility, that won't be stopped until total disaster.

knowing all that, the only somewhat good cope is to picture that none of this came to pass, dream that it's still 1941, probably the last moment when it was still realistic to do something about it, whether it's driving a tank into battle, strafing gigantic American bombers in a Romanian IAR plane, or being used as cannon fodder in Stalingrad

Cba reading all of it , but I'm sure it's thoroughly high IQ and based, judging by your picture of Dylann Roof. Also, you can never go wrong with martial industrial. Personally, my favorite is:

Cba reading all of it , but I'm sure it's thoroughly high IQ and based, judging by your picture of Dylann Roof. Also, you can never go wrong with martial industrial. Personally, my favorite is:

give it a shot later.
that's one of my favorites too, it's too bad that the long nosed just couldn't stand the version that had the exact same music, but tied a static image of a nazi rally, that got blocked in the entire eastern european and balkans area.
here's another

give it a shot later.
that's one of my favorites too, it's too bad that the long nosed just couldn't stand the version that had the exact same music, but tied a static image of a nazi rally, that got blocked in the entire eastern european and balkans area.
here's another

Heard all of them many times over, fam

How does them being losers make their points any less legit or accurate?

We are all losers on this site. Does that somehow de-legitimize looks theory?

This very forum has the biggest losers on the planet you kike shill.
Even if a political party is right on the ideas it defends, it is wrong by definition if it can't win. Politics is about power and exclusively power (effective management of the city). That's what separates politics from mere intellectualism. If you want to tell truths with no likelihood of winning, you should become a philosopher and leave politics to the adults.

Last edited:
- extremely poor populations want to move to the west in mass, in something not even remotely resembling what you would call "immigration", and so far they are being encouraged more than they are being discouraged

I agree with you only on the last paragraph I quote, there are too many safeguards and deep demographic / cultural evolutions in place to prevent a return to fascism and racism.

For the rest, as usual in WN discourse, some truths mixed with a lot of ballooney / exaggerations.

I'm not Jewish and there are other arguments against the alt-right*. I just chose to focus on loserdom because it summarizes the roots and future of the movement.

*Their refusal to address the vast quantity of whites who are low IQ and degenerate (as well as the associated dysgenic trend), their inconsistent fetish for Asian women, their erroneous vision of morality as determined by race, their utopian vision of perfect racial solidarity (very comical coming from bullied ugly boys), etc.

I'm not Jewish and there are other arguments against the alt-right*. I just chose to focus on loserdom because it summarizes the roots and future of the movement.

*Their refusal to address the vast quantity of whites who are low IQ and degenerate (as well as the associated dysgenic trend), their inconsistent fetish for Asian women, their erroneous vision of morality as determined by race, their utopian vision of perfect racial solidarity (very comical coming from bullied ugly boys), etc.
Your posts come off more like you're trying to convince yourself. I tried my hand at this sort of post and mogged you hard, tbh:
https://incels.is/threads/white-nationalism-is-beyond-a-cope-its-fantasy.77829/
Face it, Fontaine, you're low IQ and you only make these threads in the hopes that ethnics will throw you a few "High IQ, tbh, tbh, tbh" posts.

Your posts come off more like you're trying to convince yourself. I tried my hand at this sort of post and mogged you hard, tbh:
https://incels.is/threads/white-nationalism-is-beyond-a-cope-its-fantasy.77829/
Face it, Fontaine, you're low IQ and you only make these threads in the hopes that ethnics will throw you a few "High IQ, tbh, tbh, tbh" posts.
It's funny because you made roughly the same point as me in your thread, the Jews have won, sensible whites have admitted defeat and only delusional losers remain.

Which by the way is what the nazi Alfred Rosenberg had predicted regarding the outcome of a German defeat in WW2. Before the war, he had intelligently remarked that the outcome of the conflict would determine history for a thousand years. Back in time, political leaders had a better sense of reality and humility.