Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A subtle trend I noticed

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Females are now quick to label men a narcissist if they don’t kow tow to their feminist or gynocentric ways. So basically if you refuse to be a cuck then you are a narcissist according to their pea brains.

I noticed 2 different “friends” on fb doing this in a very short amount of time.

If you refuse to throw your money to females, you are by default a narcissist and toxic human.

If you refuse to throw your money to females, you are by default a narcissist and toxic human.
I think that’s it. Both of them are benefit greatly from hypergamy.

Last edited:
Of course they do, it's merely are projection and irrelevant buzzwords females are the most egocentric insecure narcissists around. There is no sense of honor, sacrifice, or compromise in women as there is in most men. Women care not for the bigger picture of things, when men stop catering to the desires and whim of females, an innate sense of entitlement is sprung forth. Women do not see the faults of themselves unless it directly relates to their sense of worth, ie. their appearance. This is why I don't think I'd ever be able to be in a relationship, even if she says she loves you; you are still competing with every single Desirable person she sees. I notice the extreme amount of unwarranted vanity in women to be so bad she'll look at other peoples relationships whether irl, online, etc and compare them to her own as if it is not two people in a complex loving relationship but rather as something to strive for, in this thought process not once will she take a step back and ponder why she deserves such a man or relationship. This is such sickening mental retardation I feel sick thinking about it.

Cucktears in a nutshell.