Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Statistical Difference Between Average Male vs Average Female On Tinder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Male:
Male

It's a .0016% success rate (rounded up). Better odds of winning the lottery than getting laid.

Female:

Keep in mind the guy has been going at it for 4 years while she has been going at it for 13 months.

ShotgunFuel tbh

average male = worth less than dog shit
average women = infinite value

Different universes.

enough is enough, men will be told to just try harder until we lift the earth

The only difficulty average women have is who to choose from their 1000's of yearly options.

The difficulty average men have is: when will I get my next date? Will it be within 3 years?

Butt muuh opression of females. They have it sooo much harder to look attractive. Honk Honk/.

The male is standartcel tho

The only difficulty average women have is who to choose from their 1000's of yearly options.

The difficulty average men have is: when will I get my next date? Will it be within 3 years?

Butt muuh opression of females. They have it sooo much harder to look attractive. Honk Honk/.