Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Stacy acknowledging my existence would make my day

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I could get a Stacy to just look me in the eyes I'd feel better or even my looksmatch would make my make my day I'm tired of being unwanted and unnoticed

No you don’t, cause you never know why their looking at you. A toilet kept glancing over at me earlier and I couldn’t figure out why.

No you don’t, cause you never know why their looking at you. A toilet kept glancing over at me earlier and I couldn’t figure out why.
Doesn't matter why I'm so attention starved that even a Stacy looking at me in disgust would maek my day

Doesn't matter why I'm so attention starved that even a Stacy looking at me in disgust would maek my day
They should say why they’re looking. If a toilet wants to have a sex all she has to do is ask

Yesterday my looksmatch looked at me and i felt lifefuel and suifuel all day.

Simp behavior isn't tolerated here:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Mods:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I’ve seen a few girls looking at me and never understood why.

In my head I think they might be checking me out but then I snack back to reality when they quickly look away.

Maybe she just want free food and attention. Or wants to make her boyfriend jelly but of course you didn't notice him.

I'm a simp I'm severely attention starved
Kindpng 1412479
What you say bitch boy:feelswhat:

If I could get a Stacy to just look me in the eyes I'd feel better or even my looksmatch would make my make my day I'm tired of being unwanted and unnoticed
Fuck that a Stacy needs to spread her legs for me just like chad gets every night without making me pay hundreds of dollars :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ok simp. i'm stacysexual and even im not like that