Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Solution to Online Dating

based

based

Recruit
★★
Before I get tagged as the incel who's too obsessed with online dating - Who can blame me? I cannot get a toilet and cannot looksmaxx for the life of me - I wanted to get all of your thoughts about the following solution to online dating:
  • Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, and other online dating apps should mandate that foids swipe on a certain number of guys to be able to continue to use the app.
Is this solution no solution at all or what? Do you all have alternative solutions (one that doesn't boil down to "don't use the apps :feelsthink:")?

It wouldn't solve inceldom, not by a long shot, but it would be funny to see this mandated.

The only solution is to eliminate online dating entirely

Foids are too lazy to even swipe, they just put their Instagram name there and say oh Dm me there, I don't have time to swipe

Is this solution no solution at all or what?
The solution is three-tiered:

1 --- remove the legal personhood of foids, so they are legally equivalent to pets. Pet laws apply (no unleashed foids in public, no animal cruelty against foids, owners are responsible for all damages and consequences of a foid's actions etc.)

2 --- all foids must be owned by some responsible person (adult male) or corporation (brothel, breeding facility, monastery etc.). Initially foids are owned by their fathers, who may sell, auction, swap, or gift their beloved daughters to other males or organizations. In the event a man dies, his foids will be passed down to his heirs as heritage, same as a car, dog or house.

3 --- foid's vocal chords must be removed at birth, or as soon after as possible. It should also be illegal to allow a foid to use any equipment for registering language (computer, pen, paper, etc.). It should also be a crime to teach literacy to foids. It should also be illegal (tantamount to CP) to share, store, divulge, record ANY sound, word, or symbolic arrangement produced by any foid whatsoever. Men must afford zero tolerance to the recording and distribution of ANY symbolic communication originating from foids, which is to be banished the same way CP is.

Foids should be brought up language-free, only behavioral methods (Pavlovian) should be employed in training them (whistles, slaps, command words, etc.). Boys would be taught how to deal with foids from a young age either at home or at school, same as how they are taught how to raise a puppy by many families.

Once those three goals are accomplished, and foids are rightfully put in their place as mere vessels to breed men, then finally humanity will be able to fulfill it's destiny to colonize the outer space, and conquer the stars. Until then we wageslave so single moms can buy make-up and complain online.

A typical man arrives home, circa 2100.

Last edited:
The only solution is to eliminate online dating entirely

yup and the toilet dating app records leaked ofc :feelshaha:
gonna be fun seeing normie cucks panic as they find out their gf was just a toilet on tinder while they wageslaved

I'm not fakecel like you what can i say
"give up" seems pretty fakecelish brocel

Isn't an incel someone who tries.

Vocel

You've let society win. And while I can't blame you, I can at the same time.

They want to save their business model so that would be unwise. It revolves around beckies picking chads and thirsty incels renewing their subscription. It's just a meat market considered as "dating", that why normalfags beat us over our heads ("just date online bro").

"give up" seems pretty fakecelish brocel

Isn't an incel someone who tries.

Vocel

You've let society win. And while I can't blame you, I can at the same time.
Go kys fakecel

The solution is three-tiered:

1 --- remove the legal personhood of foids, so they are legally equivalent to pets. Pet laws apply (no unleashed foids in public, no animal cruelty against foids, owners are responsible for all damages and consequences of a foid's actions etc.)

2 --- all foids must be owned by some responsible person (adult male) or corporation (brothel, breeding facility, monastery etc.). Initially foids are owned by their fathers, who may sell, auction, swap, or gift their beloved daughters to other males or organizations. In the event a man dies, his foids will be passed down to his heirs as heritage, same as a car, dog or house.

3 --- foid's vocal chords must be removed at birth, or as soon after as possible. It should also be illegal to allow a foid to use any equipment for registering language (computer, pen, paper, etc.). It should also be a crime to teach literacy to foids. It should also be illegal (tantamount to CP) to share, store, divulge, record ANY sound, word, or symbolic arrangement produced by any foid whatsoever. Men must afford zero tolerance to the recording and distribution of ANY symbolic communication originating from foids, which is to be banished the same way CP is.

Foids should be brought up language-free, only behavioral methods (Pavlovian) should be employed in training them (whistles, slaps, command words, etc.). Boys would be taught how to deal with foids from a young age either at home or at school, same as how they are taught how to raise a puppy by many families.

Once those three goals are accomplished, and foids are rightfully put in their place as mere vessels to breed men, then finally humanity will be able to fulfill it's destiny to colonize the outer space, and conquer the stars. Until then we wageslave so single moms can buy make-up and complain online.

View attachment 644003
A typical man arrives home, circa 2100.
BEYOND BASED :ahegao::ahegao::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Hilarious how fat, ugly fucks use 10 year old photos and then ask to meet. The game is up the second you see them for real. So why bother? People who do that should be shot in the head with a 12 gauge.

Before I get tagged as the incel who's too obsessed with online dating - Who can blame me? I cannot get a toilet and cannot looksmaxx for the life of me - I wanted to get all of your thoughts about the following solution to online dating:
  • Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, and other online dating apps should mandate that foids swipe on a certain number of guys to be able to continue to use the app.
Is this solution no solution at all or what? Do you all have alternative solutions (one that doesn't boil down to "don't use the apps :feelsthink:")?
This doesn't eliminate the same problem, as I mentioned in another post.
They would just swipe, match and ignore any messages by men like us. :fuk:

Yes, which is why we shouldn’t even engage with the game. No more validation.

The foids would just delete the apps if such a rule was instated.
No foid NEEDS to get on an app for male validation/companionship. She's already getting plenty of that in regular day-to-day life.