Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A Solution to Abolish White Women’s Privilege in Society.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The only way to correct for the injustice of encountered by ethnic, especially Brown and Black men is to make white women, many times our false accusers and bullies, be humiliated the same way we are everyday in the West.

All day the media goes into a frenzy covering news about some white women being raped or killed especially with the recent Gabby Pettito murder.

White foids should be treated like savage criminals and terrorists; guilty before proven innocent by the rule of law like Muslims and Blacks!:lasereyes::feelsping:

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/84phU8of02U

Last edited:
Brutal no reply pill.
:incel:

white wemon are demonic by nature. truly the worst group of females on earth after black american shaniquas. and its their priviledge and entitlement while being feminazi degenerates and complaining karens that makes them so obnoxious yet nobody is more rotten than the black american woman.

white wemon are demonic by nature. truly the worst group of females on earth after black american shaniquas. nobody is more rotten than the black american woman.
Completely bainwashed foids

I think noodlewhores are even worse than mayowhores and they need to be put in their place first. There are many mayowhores who are alt left leaning and they are relatively less racist towards ethnics. (notice I said 'relatively' less). Noodlewhores are on another level.

And who's going to do that?

Shit´s impossible, white foids are the most privileged group in socieety

Yea I strongly dislike white women as an old ricecel. I think I get along with literally every demographic for the most part, except for them.

The one single demographic that I dislike the most and I find to be the most unpleasant, crude, racist, and in-human towards others, are white women.

They are naturally crude, arrogant, racist, and hypocritical. You spend enough time around them and it is obvious how prejudiced they are of you as a non-black man of color. I don't care if they're not attracted to me but they should at least have the decency to be decent about it and try to be better human beings.

The saddest part is American society puts them on a pedestal and their racism and hypergamy is tolerated. Thank god that is changing though albeit slowly.

I find that young Asian American men tend to like White females but that is most likely due to physical attraction and not due to experience and social interaction with them. Because if they actually knew how they were like, they would have a very negative opinion of white women. I am racist towards them because of consistently bad experiences with them in my life. I just didn't wake up one day hating them.

Their level of awfulness is quite shocking and appalling at times. I'd fuck one but marrying one (even if I could) is absolutely completely out of question.

Last edited:
And who's going to do that?
Foids, they're turning against each other. @IncelCatechumen

>be you, a shitskin
>never created anything of value in your shithole country of origin
>just mud huts and mass rape
>move to the west to leech off whitey
>live in complete comfort without having to do shit
>"now all I want is one of their women"
>"but not one of my women, I want a hwyte one!"
>gets rejected because he's a lazy nigger fuck
>nooooo I'm being oppressed fuck wh*te women theyre so privileged :feels:

This summarises you and most of the "ethnics" on this piece of shit board.

>be you, a shitskin

I don't want to fuck any white woman.:lul:

I find them absolutely disgusting and insufferable like almost any mayocel here and want them beaten a couple of notches: do you realize most MeToo allegations targeting men and are successful have been the cause of white women?

They are the cause for every social justice movement, they have the most power of any foid; without them, this progressive order will be gone.

>be you, a shitskin

Here comes the stormfrontcels protecting "muh" white qweenz lol

You negros need to kill yourlselves

good idea. should teach the entitled cunts a lesson.

I find them absolutely disgusting and insufferable like almost any mayocel here and want them beaten a couple of notches: do you realize most MeToo allegations targeting men and are successful have been the cause of white women?
This MeToo founder is literally a fat sheboon.
Unironically, yes.

Non-Whites are protected by every layer of society, from the local level up to the (((United Nations))). Whites have no such network; as such they must rely on each other to ensure the future of their children.

Favorite /pol/ cope is 'white women must be saved from degeneracy'. Retards don't understand (or willing to) that they(white women) are the cause of degeneracy that spreads to entire planet.

Legit fuck them. They hate us ethnic men even though we did nothing.
I am forced to vote libtard to counter them.

This MeToo founder is literally a fat sheboon.

She sexually groomed/raped a boy.

Of course no-one brings that up. A woman can be a complete hypocrite in the public eye and still walk away consequence free. I loathe this clown world.