Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A society where women are sluts turns nearly all men into psychopaths, cucks, or hebephiles.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When women are giga whores like today, men are forced to adapt. For Chads, they become promiscuous fuckboys. In order to be a fuckboy, one has to not give a shit about women's feelings, in essence become a psychopath. Jordan Peterson actually described this when he was on Dr. Oz.

For non chads, they have two options. The option most men take is becoming cucks. Men will date girls who have been fucked by a double digit (and sometimes even triple) amount of men. They even betabuxx these roasties. Or if they are incels they end up as a reddit soyboy whiteknighting for females.

Lastly, there are the men who aren't chads or cucks, they don't want a used up whore. Unfortunately, that means they really only want young girls, since most girls aren't virgins when they graduate high school. Heck, most lose it by 15 I'd estimate. So if you want a virgin, you will end up being somewhat of a hebe because when you miss out when young, you want your "equal" in terms of love. there was actually a high iq thread made about this:

Last edited:
When women are giga whores like today, men are forced to adapt. For Chads, they become promiscuous fuckboys. In order to be a fuckboy, one has to not give a shit about women's feelings, in essence become a psychopath. Jordan Peterson actually described this when he was on Dr. Oz.

For non chads, they have two options. The option most men take is becoming cucks. Men will date girls who have been fucked by a double digit (and sometimes even triple) amount of men. They even betabuxx these roasties. Or if they are incels they end up as a reddit soyboy whiteknighting for females.

Lastly, there are the men who aren't chads or cucks, they don't want a used up whore. Unfortunately, that means they really only want young girls, since most girls aren't virgins when they graduate high school. Heck, most lose it by 15 I'd estimate. So if you want a virgin, you will end up being somewhat of a hebe because when you miss out when young, you want your "equal" in terms of love. there was actually a high iq thread made about this:
Men are hebe by nature.
20811 1

Men are hebe by nature.
true, i guess i should have included this quote
I'm not arguing that being attracted to "full bodied" women is "more natural", I'm arguing that it is socially enforced, and is only normalized in society by force, BUT one can only fall into that normalization and accept it "peacefully" (more easily) if they've "had their fill" of neoteny in their younger years

Entertaining post but sadly and brutally true at the same time. :feelscry: :feelsUgh:

Adapt or become obsolete

if you want a virgin, you will end up being somewhat of a hebe because when you miss out when young, you want your "equal" in terms of love.
Rosties who rode the cock carousel are the real predators who prey and take advantage of sexually inexperienced bluepilled cucks, then refuse to have sex with them while they cheat and take their money before leaving.

It has always been like this jfl

And psychology is pseudoscience

It has always been like this jfl

And psychology is pseudoscience
well were men really always this cucked back in more patriarchal times?

and i'm not sure how I'm using "psychology science"

I want to fuck some JBs, fucking with old whores must suck.
yeah tbh. i want some used up hag in her 20's, i want a fresh young gf. too bad i'm ugly

Of course. The less sex you give men, the more insane they get, we BIOLOGICALLY need it to function properly.

If you only give it to Chads, then it's game over for humanity.

well were men really always this cucked back in more patriarchal times?

There have always been cucks who allowed themselves be manipulated and controlled by women. However, in patriarchal times they were a small percentage of the population without significant political power or influence, and the laws weren't cucked, so they were only harming themselves by their degenerate behavior.

Ovid’s Art of Love was written to make fun of cucks and effeminate men in Ancient Rome who were pandering to women and trying to win their validation and love, at a time when most men believed that women were nothing but valuable property that could be bought for the purpose of sexual enjoyment and reproduction, and that enjoying a woman's love might be a nice bonus, but by no means a necessity for a successful marriage. Modern readers of the book are so culturally accustomed to pandering to women that they miss the obvious satire and irony.

Maybe this explains why women show a disproportionate level of hatred for pedos, they know the real reason they exist..it's them!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back