Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A sitting moderator is spewing Incel Tears/Reddit-tier gaslighting bluepills. ABSOLUTE DENIAL OF REALITY!

just tag @Made in Heaven

So by this definition subhumanity has got nothing to do with race then. (Not that I agree that poor people are lesser humans,since that would imply lottery winners become more "human" after results are declared)

So by this definition subhumanity has got nothing to do with race then.
Some races like nigs and curries are low in IQ, creativity, innovation, and open-mindedness which is why they're poor. If you don't have IQ, then you can't develop solutions to everyday issues like sanitation, hygiene, and transportation, all of which are totally fucked up in curryland.

Some races like nigs and curries are low in IQ, creativity, innovation, and open-mindedness which is why they're poor.
One could just as well argue that these virtues emanate from wealth and not vice versa. Are rich people really rich just because they were high iq and creative. You think there are no dull retards among the rich?

If you don't have IQ, then you can't develop solutions to everyday issues like sanitation, hygiene, and transportation, all of which are totally fucked up in curryland.
Again, it seems the biggest key to solving these supposed problems is wealth itself which again makes your argument circular.

Why are ethnics subhuman?
Because they are poor
Why are they poor?
Because they are subhuman

You see the problem here?

You see the problem here?
They don't have the fundamental ability to create wealth. Everything with which they've built their countries thus far has been borrowed from Whites.

They don't have the fundamental ability to create wealth.
Rich ethnics disagree with you
Poor white people disagree with you
Developed nations with ethnic population disagree with you.

Everything with which they've built their countries thus far has been borrowed from Whites.
Don't you think that viewing post industrial material development as the objective standard of a race's virtue a bit myopic? Bu that standard whites have only been "superior" in the last 500 years or so.

Hence most of recorded human history disagrees with you as well

Rich ethnics disagree with you
Poor white people disagree with you
Developed nations with ethnic population disagree with you.
They are a tiny minority. Ethnic countries are objectively worse than White countries. Jesus this is like arguing with a totally soyed by leftist.
Don't you think that viewing post industrial material development as the objective standard of a race's virtue a bit myopic? Bu that standard whites have only been "superior" in the last 500 years or so.
Majority of consequential human innovations have come in the last 500 years so not myopic at all.

Ethnic countries are objectively worse than White countries.
Sure some countries are less developed than others, some people are poorer than others. Your attempt to put the blame on some arbitrary distinction of race pretty much ignores both biology and any understanding of history that lead to these circumstances.

Majority of consequential human innovations have come in the last 500 years so not myopic at all.
Ok then. If whites are so superior then why didn't these innovations come before? Surely white people didn't land on earth 500 years ago with all the technology ready made in their hands?

Everyone has their own biased racial opinion as a trucel on race as it pertains to which race has the most Chads.

Doesn’t mean I’m right with my JBB theory anymore than IncelTV is with his JBW nonsense or whatever race you or the man on the moon thinks has got it the best with women.
Wdym biased lol your race determines your genetics there is nothing biased about it its blackpill 101

Status is important too as are other things but looks > everything.

If you don't believe looks > everything you are not blackpilled.

If whites are so superior then why didn't these innovations come before?
Lack of resources, and all civlizations have had a degree of whiteness to their ruling class. Look at any ancient society, and you'll see this.

ethnics are subhuman because they are ugly, it has fuck all to do with wealth. G
That's a different criteria from what he mentioned. Your implication of course being that people who don't look aesthetically pleasing are subhumans i.e. less than human.

Lack of resources, and all civlizations have had a degree of whiteness to their ruling class. Look at any ancient society, and you'll see this.
Stretching out the definition of whiteness to outside of europeans presents with its own set of problems.

Wdym biased lol your race determines your genetics there is nothing biased about it its blackpill 101

Status is important too as are other things but looks > everything.

If you don't believe looks > everything you are not blackpilled.
And it doesn’t matter what race you are born as since your racial genetics can predetermine you to be a Chad or giga Chad regardless of whatever race you belong to.

The JBW copers ignore the facts that there are more asians and blacks on the planet than whites so if we go by sheer numbers of people ie men fucking to create those higher numbers of people then asians and blacks must obviously have more good looking Chads in their ranks than whites.

Oops looks like I just BTFO of forum hero incelTV yet again and I didn’t even have to cherry pick to do it. :feelshaha:

And it doesn’t matter what race you are born as since your racial genetics can predetermine you to be a Chad or giga Chad regardless of whatever race you belong to.
You still don't it do you? The chance of you inheriting Chad genetics is non-existent if you're born to a mongoloid or negroid race, and rare if you're curry. I recommend that you look into the average cephalometric ratios for each race/ethnicity. This is what you'll likely look like (90% of the time) if you're born curry:
The JBW copers ignore the facts that there are more asians and blacks on the planet than whites
Doesn't matter because they all live in shit. Quality always beats quantity. The English ruled over curryland for 200 years with merely a small number of people. Subsaharan-African countries with small populations produce disproportionately high number of great runners in spite of lacking in infrastructure and wealth.

The JBW copers ignore the facts that there are more asians and blacks on the planet than whites so if we go by sheer numbers of people ie men fucking to create those higher numbers of people then asians and blacks must obviously have more good looking Chads in their ranks than whites.

Oops looks like I just BTFO of forum hero incelTV yet again and I didn’t even have to cherry pick to do it. :feelshaha:
I don't know if I understand what you are trying to say.

Of course you can be a giga-chad or chad of any race. But other races on average have a lot less attractive features than whites so if you are born white the chances are you will be more attractive on average than someone who is born an indian.

JBW is not to be taken literally lol.

JBW just means if you are white you will probably have a higher attractiveness rate than somebody of a different race in similar looks level because white features are just more attractive on average.

It doesn't really matter much for white incels though because ugly are still ugly even if they are less ugly than some other race of ugly.

You still don't it do you? The chance of you inheriting Chad genetics is non-existent if you're born to a mongoloid or negroid race, and rare if you're curry. I recommend that you look into the average cephalometric ratios for each race/ethnicity. This is what you'll likely look like (90% of the time) if you're born curry:

Doesn't matter because they all live in shit. Quality always beats quantity. The English ruled over curryland for 200 years with merely a small number of people. Subsaharan-African countries with small populations produce disproportionately high number of great runners in spite of lacking in infrastructure and wealth.
1. I’m not necessarily arguing against your position on curries brah.

I’m basically just arguing against the idea of ethnic/race cels that we whites are the be all end all of the good genetics and looks thing is all.

Perhaps we are above curries but there’s a valid argument that I’m now making that says we’re probably not above blacks and asians looks wise since the men of both groups have obviously and demonstrably created more of their own populations than we whites have our own and that cannot all be explained away by rape. Most of it had to be because enough of their women found them attractive enough to regularly breed with them in so high of numbers.

2. Whites being technologically superior doesn’t necessarily mean that this at all correlates to us being giga Chads on average or even looking the best on average as plenty of our great scientists and inventor types had the appearance of being trucels.

Last edited:

Of course you can be a giga-chad or chad of any race. But other races on average have a lot less attractive features than whites so if you are born white the chances are you will be more attractive on average than someone who is born an indian.

JBW just means if you are white you will probably have a higher attractiveness rate than somebody of a different race in similar looks level because white features are just more attractive on average.

It doesn't really matter much for white incels though because ugly are still ugly even if they are less ugly than some other race of ugly.
I’m just saying this idea of yours doesn’t seem to bear out in reality, for if it did you’d think there’d be a lot more white people around now than there are…well even with the Jew white genocide agenda on going that is.

Perhaps we are above curries but there’s a valid argument that I’m now making that says we’re probably not above blacks and asians looks wise since the men of both groups have obviously and demonstrably created more of their own populations than we whites have our own and that cannot all be explained away by rape. Most of it had to be because enough of their women found them attractive enough to regularly breed with them in so high of numbers.
It's because they lived in not developed nations. The more developed the nation is the smaller the population gain is among the natives.

since the men of both groups have obviously and demonstrably created more of their populations than we whites have our own and that cannot all be explained away by rape.
Its the universality of it. White men are found attractive all across the board. Women, when given rights, gravitate towards white men. Brazilian women mass import White men's sperm. Noodlewhores aspire to be betabuxed by White nerds. List goes on..

Developed nations in the West are majority white. It makes sense that most incels in the West are white, and that ethnics would also suffer as a result of deviating too far from the beauty standard. We aren't in our native countries, after all. I see no issue here.
Yes which is why whites are over-represented here. If we would take a stat I bet most users here are from Europe/America even if they are ethnics.

Again. JBW doesn't mean that oh just be born with white skin and live life on easy mode.

JBW just means that if you are born white you have the highest chance to acquire good pheno genetics. But if you can still be ugly and still be incel. I mean, in social hierarchy there will always be a bottom so even among the best pheno as is white european there will be those who fall in the bottom category and who get mogged by ethnics.

Yes which is why whites are over-represented here.
Really, because I feel like this group is being overtaken by hordes of currycels.

Its the universality of it. White men are found attractive all across the board. Women, when given rights, gravitate towards white men. Brazilian women mass import White men's sperm. Noodlewhores aspire to be betabuxed by White nerds. List goes on..
That may have nothing to do with looks though and everything to do with the idea that whites can provide them a more comfortable life with our technology and civilizations/nations.

As after all there are endless tales of heartbreak after white beta buxxers go and SEA max and believe some non white girl is truly in love with him but once she convinces him to bring her stateside and she gets her green card it’s adios white boy.

Some of these cases even end with the non white woman and her real man ie a fellow non white murdering the poor schlub white guy beta buxxer.

Yes which is why whites are over-represented here. If we would take a stat I bet most users here are from Europe/America even if they are ethnics.

Again. JBW doesn't mean that oh just be born with white skin and live life on easy mode.

JBW just means that if you are born white you have the highest chance to acquire good pheno genetics. But if you can still be ugly and still be incel. I mean, in social hierarchy there will always be a bottom so even among the best pheno as is white european there will be those who fall in the bottom category and who get mogged by ethnics.
Exactly. It's really just that simple. Meanwhile if you're born ethnic , you'll have to surpass insane odds to come out good looking , the chances of coming out subhuman are too great

people who don't look aesthetically pleasing are subhumans i.e. less than human.
They are and are treated a such. Ugly people actually dont look human

Ugly whites look like ogres
Ugly arabs look like goblins
Ugly blacks look like apes
Ugly asians look like insects

Stretching out the definition of whiteness to outside of europeans presents with its own set of problems.
That's not what I did. Whitness has levels to it. Just as a Swede is whiter than an Italian, an Italian is whiter than an Iranian, and an Iranian is whiter than an Indian. When you look at human civilizations, the whiter people were always ruling over the browner variants of their OWN race.

You see this in Egypt, where the whiter Greeks/Lebanese/Anatolians have ruled over the browner natives going back 100s of years. Even now, the upper class of Egypt is mostly full of Albanians, Circassions, Greeks, Lebanese, and Turks.

You see this in India or Pakistan, where the rulers have historically had more Iranian or Nordic facial features. Even a study confirms the upper class Indians are genetically CLOSER to Europeans compared to the lower class Indians

You see this in Iraq, where Armenians, Assyrians, and Kurds are relatively succesful compared to the Iraqi Arabs. Most Iraqi politicians are of Kurdish ancestory

You EVEN see this among blacks where Mulattos perform far better than pure Negroes in almost every aspect of life. Obama is a very obvious example, but you can pretty much look at

How ugly people are treated is not the issue at hand here. The issues is if a subcategory of humans such as subhumans even exists or if such a category serves any purpose.

Unlike wereq you tie the ideal of subhumanity down to looks. Except aesthetics are objects of experience with no ontological grounding. So either subhumanity is ugliness itself, which can't be true since both words have different meanings. Or ugliness begets subhumanity, which also can't be true since aesthetics are ideals and unlike them there's no direct empirical experience of subhumanity (you can't know or experience a person to be subhuman in and of itself without reference to other things like looks or race) . The category must exist in your head a priori to even make that distinction.

Which begs the question, what does it even mean to be subhuman? Who gets to decide on what standard and in what context a thing is considered "human" and failing those the other thing is "not human" or "human but less i.e. subhuman". The only context where such taxonomical distinction might be relevant is biology but we all know there are no subhumans in biology.

So in the end what we are left with is not just a category which is useless but dangerous too. I for one have never met a human that I can point to and say that he's less human than me.

That's not what I did. Whitness has levels to it. Just as a Swede is whiter than an Italian, an Italian is whiter than an Iranian, and an Iranian is whiter than an Indian. When you look at human civilizations, the whiter people were always ruling over the browner variants of their OWN race.

You see this in Egypt, where the whiter Greeks/Lebanese/Anatolians have ruled over the browner natives going back 100s of years. Even now, the upper class of Egypt is mostly full of Albanians, Circassions, Greeks, Lebanese, and Turks.

You see this in India or Pakistan, where the rulers have historically had more Iranian or Nordic facial features. Even a study confirms the upper class Indians are genetically CLOSER to Europeans compared to the lower class Indians

You see this in Iraq, where Armenians, Assyrians, and Kurds are relatively succesful compared to the Iraqi Arabs. Most Iraqi politicians are of Kurdish ancestory

You EVEN see this among blacks where Mulattos perform far better than pure Negroes in almost every aspect of life. Obama is a very obvious example, but you can pretty much look at
This all might me true but again you are using the word "white" here very different from the way european racial theorists use it. Your theory is not a racial theory

He's a Chadpreet.

How ugly people are treated is not the issue at hand here. The issues is if a subcategory of humans such as subhumans even exists or if such a category serves any purpose.
I use the term subhuman just to denote someone who is genetically undesirable, it's not that deep or serious when I use the word.
Unlike wereq you tie the ideal of subhumanity down to looks.
And what else is there to tie it down to? It certainly isn't IQ, considering the abosolute inceldom state of Asians, where even low IQ black men and even Indian men are MORE succesful with Asian women than the high IQ ricecels.
what does it even mean to be subhuman? Who gets to decide on what standard and in what context a thing is considered "human" and failing those the other thing is "not human" or "human but less i.e. subhuman". The only context where such taxonomical distinction might be relevant is biology but we all know there are no subhumans in biology.
You're taking this too seriously, again, I use the term subhuman liberally, I use it to refer to anyone who is a genetic deadend lookswise.
This all might me true but again you are using the word "white" here very different from the way european racial theorists use it. Your theory is not a racial theory
No, I'm not using it different to European racial theorists. I'm using it the exact same way they have. European racial theorists often discussed whether or not Arabs, Turkics, or Asians should be classified as white BECAUSE these groups are genetically closer to Europeans compared to Negroes, Indians, and Indonesians.

I dont get why you think this is something complicated. Humans vary in genetic distance to one another. When a non-Europeans race is CLOSER to clustering genetically with Europeans, they tend to fair better in life. Again, like I said, compare Mulattos VS Negroes, North Indians VS South Indians, or Levant Arabs who carry white traits VS Yemeni Arabs who carry brown traits

I use the term subhuman just to denote someone who is genetically undesirable, it's not that deep or serious when I use the word.
If you're using the word differently the there's no point further. Subhuman literally means people who are not full humans. Usually used in racial contexts in a time when people actually thought that, like say, black people are not fully evolved.

No, I'm not using it different to European racial theorists. I'm using it the exact same way they have. European racial theorists often discussed whether or not Arabs, Turkics, or Asians should be classified as white BECAUSE these groups are genetically closer to Europeans compared to Negroes, Indians, and Indonesians.
Racial theorists do not see paler specimens of a race as parts of the white race. They also do not denote degrees to whiteness. If you can't speak a European language, have a chinstrap and dress like this all the time,
Images   2022 12 04T003714708

you will never be considered white no matter how pale you are