Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A simpler life would be nice

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Modern life is too complicated and stressful. Jobs you hate, long work hours, pointless labor which you are alienated from etc...

A simpler life would have been nice. A small house, a kind and plain wife and happy, playful kids , a pet, my parents nearby, a nice little trade or profession that would make us enough money to feed ourselves and be happy. That would be nice, a man doesn't need much more.

Even if this would technically be possible (economically), it's still not ideal in a world like ours. The economy is too unpredictable and cutthroat, people are too greedy and mean.

This world of ours is cruel. Savage beasts we are.

true words I sometimes think about saving money and just buying a small wooden house somewhere in nature and live in peace

While I admire the simplicity of times gone by, I often find myself wishing I had been born in the future instead where we have access to advance tech, since tbh I can't imagine living life without things like the web, instant information, communication, entertainment and so on. I feel a world before electronics and computers would be boring to live in, something I suspect people of the future will think about our current age. The problem is we are living in a transitional period, one too early for all the cool sci fi technology but also far enough along to where we can begin to see and envision the building blocks emerge for what can one day develop into something.

Last edited:
All I want is a relationship with mutual attraction, loyalty and respect. Such a relationship would be worth more than any sum of money

Only if we was born in better times bro

i hate living with 7 dogs, and near a church full of sub 80 iq apes, i wish i live in the sub urb of some first world country instead

i hate living with 7 dogs, and near a church full of sub 80 iq apes, i wish i live in the sub urb of some first world country instead
I heard black churces are a lot of fun

I often find myself wishing I had been born in the future instead where we have access to advance tech, since tbh I can't imagine living life without things like the web, instant information, communication, entertainment and so on. I feel a world before electronics and computers would be boring to live in, something I suspect people of the future will think about our current age.
If you were born in a simpler time without internet, you would not miss it. Your dopamine receptors would not be burned out by constant entertainment, so the little "boring" and silly games you would play with your loving wife and children would be massively entertaining. It would not be like this hellscape we live in now where the family unit has been destroyed, never spending quality time with eachother like in the good old days before internet.
Only if we was born in better times bro
i wish i live in the sub urb of some first world country instead
trust me bro, I grew up in the suburbs of america, and it is hell. Unless you are a normie, you will hate looking around and seeing the constant decline of humanity. I'm sure whereever you are from has problems as well, but there is no place on this earth that is safe, as long as the people have gotten advanced technology and all the other "wonders" of the modern age. The west is dying, and taking us with it.

I would love to live in middle ages tbh. This time is not for me.

Part time work is the only way to obtain work-life balance (otherwise it's just a meme).

Nonexistence is better

If you were born in a simpler time without internet, you would not miss it. Your dopamine receptors would not be burned out by constant entertainment, so the little "boring" and silly games you would play with your loving wife and children would be massively entertaining. It would not be like this hellscape we live in now where the family unit has been destroyed, never spending quality time with eachother like in the good old days before internet.

trust me bro, I grew up in the suburbs of america, and it is hell. Unless you are a normie, you will hate looking around and seeing the constant decline of humanity. I'm sure whereever you are from has problems as well, but there is no place on this earth that is safe, as long as the people have gotten advanced technology and all the other "wonders" of the modern age. The west is dying, and taking us with it.
damn bro. then it is never began if you born in west

high iq

we as men are designed to fight and hunt for food, now we only do cuck activities, thats why T levels are so low now

tech is turning us into betas

I wish i had simple life with a wife,kids and just a normal life

It's your inner monkey told's you. Our brains is not adapted for modern life, evolution is not speedy thing. But yes, doing primitive things on the nature is makes you happy (like fishing, camping, hunting etc).

It's truly strange that by all measurements our life should be great but the modern human is more miserable than ever.