Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A simple blackpilled message/ refresher for anyone doubting the blackpill or isnt truly blackpilled yet

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Just fuсking LOL is you still think that you can ascend by self-improving

There's no Jordan Peterson , therapy or gym, for your face, nor your autism, schizophrenia and many more illness you may have. It's completely over for you
If you missed out on teenage love, and you're still a virgin at 25+ the most you might get ( 99 % wont happen and no one wants a life like this > ) will be BetaBuxx for some 30 yo post wall roastie. Just lay down and fuсking rot

Imagine wasting your shitty life on this godforsaken hellhole called Earth gymcelling/ looksmaxxing with false hope of ascending one day
When local Chad can be a total moron and slob, Play video games and still get laid
Meanwhile you're working overtime at some shitty retail job with no one ( especially the company) giving a shit about you
Its so fuсking ridiculous, stop stressing yourself with that "self improvement" bullshit.

There's literally no point of becoming a grown adult as a subhuman. Even science says that if you fail to establish a proper relationship you're basically still a child. So why you even give a fuck about that? You never ever get respected by people, you will be always mocked and laughed at, you will be always treated like trash solely because of your genetics

You will be treated like ѕhit in your work environment, and you know it. Only Chads and cunts can get promoted and respected, while subhumans like you are treated like minimal wage trash. And on top of it you will be gaslighted by normalfags telling you "it's all your fault" and everyone will blame you for even for the things that you didn't do, only to laugh at you. They will blame you just for your existence itself, As if you had chosen to be born as subhuman.

This world is so fuсking Simple and cucked. We're just a little more advanced apes. Animals. Free will does not exist, we're just a spectators of actions taken by our neural systems. We're still guided by our animalistic instincts just like fuсking gorillas or animals we are related to. Only goodlooking people are believing in "good world" phenomena due to halo effect. They're treated well because they represent a good genetic quality.

Milk as much money as you can from social programs and support programs. Milk your country as much as fuсking can and don't give a ѕhit about anything. World doesn't even see you as human.

autismbuxx are key, too bad i'm not autistic

Jordan Peterson got a hair transplant and abused drugs so much he ended up in rehab. JFL at him talking about self improvement :lul::lul:

Brutal truth, and honestly very hard to accept. Most here (myself included) still have some hope, deep down there, it may be hard to notice but if they really stop to try and see it, it will be there. Completely giving up is absurdly hard, the biggest proof is our own existence. We have the shittiest lives humans can have and yet we don't kill ourselves, because of how difficult it is to let go of that hope.