Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A simple biological explanation for why Height > Face

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
This claim i make all the time that height > face may seem like some Low IQ shit post manlet self pity cope.

But it actually has a very simple explanation behind the reasoning i have come up with to make this claim.

The one goal a organism has all comes down to immortality (@Limerencel first introduced the immortality concept to me) of its genes. So using this rule, this explains why the male nature is to spread his seed, because if you only reproduce once, that does not guarantee that his offspring will spread the genes which will continue the immorality of his genes. But even if he has 100 children that still does not guarantee that his genes will be passed on, which is why our job is to spread our seed as much as possible to give the best possibility of passing on our genes though generations.

So how does this relate to why Height > Face?

This is a very simple concept, it is because it is down to the survival of the fittest. Take away the society we live in, the laws and everything. What males dominate? The taller males, as they are generally bigger and stronger than shorter males. It does not matter about the face, because it is all about having the best genes to pass onto offspring, to increase the chance of survival.

Height wins in this aspect, not face at all.

There is a reason why it is taboo to call a tall man ugly to his face, and why females would rather call him average looking, its because they do fear the consequences of this action.

There is also a reason why female will happily mock short males for their height in front of their faces, because they do not fear the consequences of this action.

This goes back a long way, much further than you think, mocking short men is not just a modern society invention. It has been around for a very long time.

This just proves that height > face, in the dating market as well as in everyday life.

Conclusion:

A good face doesn't make you stronger, height does.

Last edited:
Frame makes you stronger too. Both frame and height are very important and above face.

it still is illogical like femoids are. a fat bitch can lose weight, a man can't make himself taller, unless you go through those procedures only dwarves go through.

Cope.

All the attractive short guys i know have girlfriends.

The tall but ugly ones i know, not all of them have a girlfriend.

Sure, height matter more than face when it comes to reaching a certain threshold (the average male size of your country).

After that face matters more.

You can make simplistic (and false and contradictory) evolutionnary explanations with any theory you want.

This claim i make all the time that height > face may seem like some Low IQ shit post manlet self pity cope.

But it actually has a very simple explanation behind the reasoning i have come up with to make this claim.

The one goal a organism has all comes down to immortality (@Limerencel first introduced the immortality concept to me) of its genes. So using this rule, this explains why the male nature is to spread his seed, because if you only reproduce once, that does not guarantee that his offspring will spread the genes which will continue the immorality of his genes. But even if he has 100 children that still does not guarantee that his genes will be passed on, which is why our job is to spread our seed as much as possible to give the best possibility of passing on our genes though generations.

So how does this relate to why Height > Face?

This is a very simple concept, it is because it is down to the survival of the fittest. Take away the society we live in, the laws and everything.

What males dominate? The taller males, as they are generally bigger and stronger than shorter males. It does not matter about the face, because it is all about having the best genes to pass onto offspring, to increase the chance of survival.

Height wins in this aspect, not face at all.

There is a reason why it is taboo to call a tall man ugly to his face, and why females would rather call him average looking, its because they do fear the consequences of this action.

There is also a reason why female will happily mock short males for their height in front of their faces, because they do not fear the consequences of this action.

This is goes back a long way, much further than you think, mocking short men is not just a modern society invention. It has been around for a very long time.

This just proves that height > face, in the dating market as well as in everyday life.

Conclusion:

A good face doesn't make you stronger, height does.
Yes height and frame is all you need.

Cope.

Sure, height matter more than face when it comes to reaching a certain threshold (the average male size of your country).

You are coping, it is simply survival of the fittest, the taller males will be the ones that will reproduce due to their genetic potential of height.

You are coping, it is simply survival of the fittest, the taller males will be the ones that will reproduce due to their genetic potential of height.

Sure i'll doubt my daily observations and personal experience and believe FiveFourManLet because he wants to cope.

I'm not that low IQ, keep coping.

Cope.

You can make simplistic (and false and contradictory) evolutionnary explanations with any theory you want.
A pretty face cannot throw punches any better than an average male, a taller male can throw better punches than an average male.

A pretty face cannot throw punches any better than an average male, a taller male can throw better punches than an average male.

Extremely low IQ.

Cartoonish level interpretation of sexual selection.

I'm out of this low IQ thread.

Extremely low IQ.

Cartoonish level interpretation of sexual selection.

I'm out of this low IQ thread.
So are saying survival of the fittest was just a false claim, when you believe females choose the best quality male?

Hypocrite to the maxx

Face is thougt to be an overall indicator of health. You need the whole package.

So are saying survival of the fittest was just a false claim, when you believe females choose the best quality male?

Hypocrite to the maxx

Survival of the fittest is legit, your cartoonish interpretation of it is what's a joke.

According to you, some retarded low status tall ugly brute who can win any fist match have more SMV than a chad who is 2inches shorter but smarter/way more attractive/richer/no retarded and NT/with high social status. Because "He can throw better punches"

This is retarded, i'm out.

Face is thougt to be an overall indicator of health. You need the whole package.
Agreed, but health doesn't mean shit if a tall unhealthy guy can still beat the fuck out of a short healthy guy.

Obviously not taking into account extreme cases such as physical disability.

tl;dr
I'm about 6ft2 and i've never had a gf, sex, affection, or even been noticed for a damn second.

Survival of the fittest is legit, your cartoonish interpretation of it is what's a joke.

According to you, some retarded low status tall ugly brute who can win any fist match have more SMV than a chad who is shorter/smarter/richer/no retarded and NT/with high social status. Because "He can throw better punches"

This is retarded, i'm out.
> "Survival of the fittest is legit"
> Because "He can throw better punches"

Pick one for me
tl;dr
I'm about 6ft2 and i've never had a gf, sex, affection, or even been noticed for a damn second.
You could still kick my ass in a fight, which is all that matters, survival of the fittest.

> "Survival of the fittest is legit"
> Because "He can throw better punches"

Pick one for me

You could still kick my ass in a fight, which is all that matters, survival of the fittest.
Could I? I weigh like nothing, I'm lankey as fuck with no frame and I do go to the gym, it doesn't matter what I eat I don't put on weight, or muscle. My whole family is pretty much immune to gaining weight, my sister eats junkfood every day and is UNDERWEIGHT

Attractive traits in the face are the ones which are associated with increased success in combat. Here is a study that shows the winner of an MMA match can be predicted by people with 0 knowledge of combat, who look at nothing other than face:

https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/26/6/1470/204957

Just so happens to be wide jaw, small narrow eyes, flat occiput, thick neck, etc.

Could I? I weigh like nothing, I'm lankey as fuck with no frame and I do go to the gym, it doesn't matter what I eat I don't put on weight, or muscle.

You're not putting on any muscle because your program and diet are incorrect. PM me if you want advice on gymceling

Could I? I weigh like nothing, I'm lankey as fuck with no frame and I do go to the gym, it doesn't matter what I eat I don't put on weight, or muscle. My whole family is pretty much immune to gaining weight, my sister eats junkfood every day and is UNDERWEIGHT
> 5'4
> 130lbs

You have reach and height, you could beat me easily
Just another fivefourmanlet cope thread, nothing interesting.
Which is why you felt the need to comment and not ignore the thread.

You're not putting on any muscle because your program and diet are incorrect. PM me if you want advice on gymceling
I actually don't have a program, the gym i go to didn't offer me one.

> 5'4
> 130lbs

Which is why you felt the need to comment and not ignore the thread.

Coping retard, just delete your account. You're a joke.

> 5'4
> 130lbs

So because I could beat you in a fight, I get pussy? Alleluia, the solution at last, all I need to do is beat up a midget and my inceldom is cured. Huzzah!

Who cares about who can beat who in a fight? That's just a cope.

I won plenty of fights when I was younger, and it never got me anything. A tall ugly high T ogre might be able to easily punch out a pretty boy....but said pretty boy will still have a girlfriend and have plenty of options....the tall ugly high T ogre will still be a KHV that's repulsive to women.

I won plenty of fights when I was younger, and it never got me anything. A tall ugly high T ogre might be able to easily punch out a pretty boy....but said pretty boy will still have a girlfriend and have plenty of options....the tall ugly high T ogre will still be a KHV that's repulsive to women.

The guy have a 5 years old understanding of natural selection, don't waste your time.

So because I could beat you in a fight, I get pussy? Alleluia, the solution at last, all I need to do is beat up a midget and my inceldom is cured. Huzzah!
I didn't say that, this is from a biological viewpoint.

They are more attracted to you than me because of your size advantage.

Cope
"There is a reason why it is taboo to call a tall man ugly to his face, and why females would rather call him average looking, its because they do fear the consequences of this action."
Incorrect in my experiences
"This is a very simple concept, it is because it is down to the survival of the fittest. Take away the society we live in, the laws and everything. What males dominate? The taller males, as they are generally bigger and stronger than shorter males. It does not matter about the face, because it is all about having the best genes to pass onto offspring, to increase the chance of survival."
Markets can gain muscle more easily,move faster and more fluidity, have natural leverage over a tall guy, and punch faster.

I didn't say that, this is from a biological viewpoint.

They are more attracted to you than me because of your size advantage.
Good point, but they are two extremes, generally height > face.
Cope
"There is a reason why it is taboo to call a tall man ugly to his face, and why females would rather call him average looking, its because they do fear the consequences of this action."
Incorrect in my experiences
"This is a very simple concept, it is because it is down to the survival of the fittest. Take away the society we live in, the laws and everything. What males dominate? The taller males, as they are generally bigger and stronger than shorter males. It does not matter about the face, because it is all about having the best genes to pass onto offspring, to increase the chance of survival."
Markets can gain muscle more easily,move faster and more fluidity, have natural leverage over a tall guy, and punch faster.
Holy cope.

tl;dr
How old are you? 16? It doesn't even matter, because I've seen community members lie about their age, adding 5 years to their actual age to get extra truecel-credits.

At 6'2, you have a huge advantage over shorter men.
Women do.
It also explains why some facial bone positions are more attractive than others.

There comes a threshold where your height can make things severely difficult (5’5-5’4) but it never rules you out in the way a horrific face does, honestly people do not respect height when it’s accompanied by an ugly face.

People may lack respect for you at your height, but they do not feel instinctive fear in the same way they do when they look upon an ogre. Between 5’5-5’10 face is far more important, you believe height to be more important because from the perspective of someone who stands 5’4 (you), it is.

Walk one day in the shoes of an ogre and your mind may be changed.

You are reducibg genetic fitness to ability to fight and completely forgetting about the tons of health indicators Face has.

It doesnt matter than you can throw punches well if for example you have upper eyelid exposure which emans weak orbitals whicy mean weaker enemies could jlind you with a single hit. Doesnt matter you can lift other males around if your maxilla is recessed or have weak jaw so youe airways are worse and you have less endurance as a result or just die of aphnea in yyour sleep.

I heightmog all of you,no female showed interest in me since puberty.

People may lack respect for you at your height, but they do not feel instinctive fear in the same way they do when they look upon an ogre.
See be a manlet then you will realise
Walk one day in the shoes of an ogre and your mind may be changed.
Same as above you will never know like i will never know

You are reducibg genetic fitness to ability to fight and completely forgetting about the tons of health indicators Face has.

It doesnt matter than you can throw punches well if for example you have upper eyelid exposure which emans weak orbitals whicy mean weaker enemies could jlind you with a single hit. Doesnt matter you can lift other males around if your maxilla is recessed or have weak jaw so youe airways are worse and you have less endurance as a result or just die of aphnea in yyour sleep.
Why do females give me the death stare then when i am completely NT.
Strong cope.
explain

Short = genetic dead end

a good face means you are healthier, and thus better able to spread your seed. do a tinder experiment with a handsome manlet vs an ugly tall person. pretty sure the ugly guy will lose

This doesn't hold up, my brother is 6ft4 and is a bigger incel than I am. Height alone wont save you.

This doesn't hold up, my brother is 6ft4 and is a bigger incel than I am. Height alone wont save you.

The biggest incel I have ever known was also 6ft4. He got rejected by 1/10 girls and harshly.

The biggest incel I have ever known was also 6ft4. He got rejected by 1/10 girls and harshly.

Exactly, it really takes a combination of things to make it out of inceldom. You need to stand out in at least 3 areas to have any sort of luck with women nowadays. For example maybe height, frame, and NT or face, NT, and status. anything less and it's over.

How old are you? 16? It doesn't even matter, because I've seen community members lie about their age, adding 5 years to their actual age to get extra truecel-credits.
i'm 19
Your value isn't 0 as 6'2, assuming you are white and not sub 4 its not over for you at all.
cope and :bluepill:
100,000+ women I said yes to on Hot or Not and got 7 matches of which 5 replied to me, of which 4 carried on the conversation through small talk until they ALL ghosted me. My height was in my bio, and it was a full bodyshot, best pic of me.

Then what should I do if I'm screwed in both face and height departments?

i'm 19

cope and :bluepill:
100,000+ women I said yes to on Hot or Not and got 7 matches of which 5 replied to me, of which 4 carried on the conversation through small talk until they ALL ghosted me. My height was in my bio, and it was a full bodyshot, best pic of me.
try approaching, your value on tinder is 0, not irl.
Not reproduce, but if you can, then you should.

Why do incels, of all people, make the mistake of thinking just one attribute will save you from inceldom?

Tall but extremely ugly? It’s over.
Extremely short but handsome? It’s over.

The same logic could be applied to JBW copers. You’re just getting into the weeds by saying it’s slightly more over for you, than it is for the next incel, because of x or y or z.

FFS, people need to stop all the JBx threads. Incels should know by now that it’s nearly all or nothing with most foids.

'A simple biological explanaition for why white gigastacies should not get with legless, dickless tyrones.'

Oh wait, women dont give a fuck about logic or biology and sabotage their own genetics constantly.

Tbh I don't understand the logic behind Face>All. Literally it shouldn't be important. Back in 20018BC nobody cared about your proportions or big nose. Only jaw was important, since they used it to chew meat. Height+frame+muscle+intelligence (kind of)>>>>>>>face. An ugly face would only sometimes mean disease, but a big nose, brown eyes and recessed chin /= disease. Jaw is the only feature that truly matters tbh.