Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious question about suicide

I

iLikeBubbles

Greycel
Hi, I'm new to the forums but nowhere new to inceldom and the blackpill in general.

That said, I've noticed how many people here talk about suifuel and stuff like that but I wonder how many of you actually think about suicide. I'm asking this because I know of a fellow brother in pain that committed suicide recently. He was a youtuber by the name of Renegade, and I guess that was my cue. It made me realize it's time to leave too.

I've made my decision already, but I want thoughts from people who want to suicide and have actually made their minds about it just like me, and hopefully talk privately. I'm asking this question here because ironically after demonizing all of us and telling us to die, there's no pro-suicide forums or channels, only suicide prevention sites as if our lives ever mattered to anyone in the first place.

Lastly, I'm not endorsing suicide in any way. Suicide should never be an option, and please never consider doing what I'm about to do. If you're in pain, feel depressed and feel like this is the way to go, please talk to your friends and family, and actively seek professional support.

Ask me anything.

Nobody here is going to kill themselves, and posts about them are for the most part an ongoing joke here. What usually happens is people entertain the idea for a long time but don't make a decision on it, and in the meantime LDAR and slowly wither away

Suicide is a bad option. It's what society would want from you.

Sure I’ve thought about it.

I’m sure we all have.

Yet I think due to a combination of fear of the unknown and or simple pragmatism many of us have come to the conclusion of why bother committing suicide when entropy will take us all out the game eventually anyway?

Though sure I can totally understand a person self terminating if they’re living with chronic physical pain and can’t obtain relief as in you can’t get the drugs you need to stop the pain or take the edge off of it or worse you can get the drugs but they don’t work.

Edit: Anyway if you actually do decide to go through with it I hope you’ll choose as painless a method as possible since I hate the idea of a fellow brocel suffering anymore than our kind typically already have. I’m not sure the typical gun method will provide that if that’s the method you are considering? If it were me I’d probably wait until the cool autumn and go out into a tent deep in the woods where I’m unlikely to be bothered or saved and get in the tent and take a whole bottle of sleeping pills.

View: https://youtu.be/zDFkj8lKLRY

View: https://youtu.be/VsyWGPoMiMI

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to the forums but nowhere new to inceldom and the blackpill in general.

That said, I've noticed how many people here talk about suifuel and stuff like that but I wonder how many of you actually think about suicide. I'm asking this because I know of a fellow brother in pain that committed suicide recently. He was a youtuber by the name of Renegade, and I guess that was my cue. It made me realize it's time to leave too.

I've made my decision already, but I want thoughts from people who want to suicide and have actually made their minds about it just like me, and hopefully talk privately. I'm asking this question here because ironically after demonizing all of us and telling us to die, there's no pro-suicide forums or channels, only suicide prevention sites as if our lives ever mattered to anyone in the first place.

Lastly, I'm not endorsing suicide in any way. Suicide should never be an option, and please never consider doing what I'm about to do. If you're in pain, feel depressed and feel like this is the way to go, please talk to your friends and family, and actively seek professional support.

Ask me anything.
I felt pretty suicidal for a while but recovered by studymaxxxing which got my stuff a little together.