Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A serious problem on this forum that nobody is talking about.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
There is a certain type of user that has pretty much completely ruined this forum at this point:

1) Zoomer, typically around age 17-23
2) Never really even tried. Has less than 10 rejections in real life, possibly zero.
3) Despite his lack of effort, constantly and forcefully makes the argument that only him and people exactly like him can be incel, everyone else is a "fakecel" even if they're ugly KHHVs/KHVs.
4) Falls back on "fakecel" as a crutch any time they have a slight disagreement with any user.
5) Makes pointless threads about how "MEN WHO ARE X CAN'T BE INCEL EVEN IF UGLY!" and either uses cherrypicking as the argument or just lets the proclamation itself serve as the "argument"
6) Extremely neurotic and narcissistic.
7) Has no life experience but writes with 100 percent conviction about how the world works. A clueless know-it-all who throws tantrums at anyone who challenges his world view even slightly.

One of the problems is that people rarely ever call these users out, likely out of fear of being called a "fakecel" themselves. These users are loud and aggressive and dogpile anyone who deviates from their strident agenda even slightly. Nobody wants a reputation of being a "fakecel" so they just say nothing. They're like a bunch of children running around a buffet being loud and touching the food with their bare, unwashed hands and the adults are all too afraid to say something about it out of fear of how it will be perceived.

Also, just putting this out there, you can have one or two advantageous traits and still be an incel if you're particularly subhuman in another category, especially if said category is of higher importance. But I know that sort of nuanced, big picture thinking is simply beyond these types of users.

And before anyone shouts "FaKeCeL FaKeCeL FaKeCeL!!!" at me, I am a middle aged KHV who has approached A LOT of women. I likely have more rejections here than anyone on this forum. Warm and cold approaches, but mostly cold approaches from the mid to late 2000s. I've tried many dating websites/apps. I've tried gymaxxing and plastic surgery (some of the major facial flaws I have there is no surgery for). I've tried social circle game, blind dates (those aren't a thing anymore, google it if you don't know what that is), approached at clubs, bars, parties, etc. Many of the women I approached were sub4 and fat. I have pretty much no standards. If I'm not an incel, then they don't exist.

And if you are the type of user I'm calling out here, I know this accusation frequently gets thrown at incels, often baselessly, but in your case, your personality really IS a part of your problem. Most of you (the specific types of users i'm calling out, not most of this forum) even admit you don't have friends, not even male friends. Sub4 males generally can't get girlfriends (because their looksmatches date way up due to juggernaut law) but if they're young they can at least make some male friends, even if it's just with other sub4 males. And I'll put it this way, I'm a very lenient, open-minded guy. I've made friends with lots of guys who were sub4 incels, guys with lengthy criminal histories, autistic guys, guys who had some other serious mental disorder, and ones who otherwise had traits most would consider annoying. But you types... the neurotic, narcissistic, smug know-it-alls....you are the ONE type of person I avoided like the plague. Maybe you're short, unattractive, have a bad frame or whatever, and that plays a role....but your personality really IS (a major part of) why nobody likes you.

Cue the "FaKecEL!" and "TEE EL DEE ARE!" replies.

read every word

this is just normies.is bro

me and a couple of dudes be calling niggas out but nobody really cares. "just use ignore button lol" "stop starting drama lol"

at the end of the day, only mods can ban them and they don't even care neither, most of the time

people just dont care about trying not to be annoying because they have shitty lives > shitty attitude, unsurprising

The reason we don't call out those users is because they make up 90%+ of the forum userbase.

Yes but I disagree with trying to approach women if women themselves have tormented you by calling you monster, freak, laboratory experiment all your adolescence.

Here's another annoying type of user:

1) oldcel
2) contributes nothing, only complains about the forum and how much it allegedly sucks
3) still keeps coming back even after claiming he wouldn't
:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

extremely high iq post

One of the problems is that people rarely ever call these users out, likely out of fear of being called a "fakecel" themselves.
Even you haven't called anyone out by name...

>complains about people calling other people fakecels
>calls those people fakecels
:bigbrain:

But yeah I agree. We should be more strict about this kind of stuff

I'd ban everyone without at least mild craniofacial deformities/and or severe facial asymmetry.

twitter is a stockpile for these know it all types " .

Its pretty cringe how they want to be right all ( most ) of the times .

At this point does it even matter?

Oldcels literally don't give a shit about the forum, they eventually all go MSTOW and start pursuing their own insterest. So if there were no zoomers here the forum would be literally dead, we all eventually become too tired to even post shit. So i think a shit forum is better than no forum.

Also i don't envy zoomers at all, i think that even tho when i was younger things were still dire and hard as fuck. There was still some albeit almost non-existant "hope" nowadays with tiktok and instagram the chance is null.

At this point does it even matter?

Oldcels literally don't give a shit about the forum, they eventually all go MSTOW and start pursuing their own insterest. So if there were no zoomers here the forum would be literally dead, we all eventually become too tired to even post shit. So i think a shit forum is better than no forum.

Also i don't envy zoomers at all, i think that even tho when i was younger things were still dire and hard as fuck. There was still some albeit almost non-existant "hope" nowadays with tiktok and instagram the chance is null.
yup agree here. Zoomers keep the forum alive. As I grow older, I am slowly using it less and less. Old blood eventually makes peace with the pain to a degree and copes. Young blood is what drives conversation

There is a certain type of user that has pretty much completely ruined this forum at this point:

2) Never really even tried. Has less than 10 rejections in real life, possibly zero.
3) Despite his lack of effort, constantly and forcefully makes the argument that only him and people exactly like him can be incel, everyone else is a "fakecel" even if they're ugly KHHVs/KHVs.
4) Falls back on "fakecel" as a crutch any time they have a slight disagreement with any user.
5) Makes pointless threads about how "MEN WHO ARE X CAN'T BE INCEL EVEN IF UGLY!" and either uses cherrypicking as the argument or just lets the proclamation itself serve as the "argument"
7) Has no life experience but writes with 100 percent conviction about how the world works. A clueless know-it-all who throws tantrums at anyone who challenges his world view even slightly.

One of the problems is that people rarely ever call these users out, likely out of fear of being called a "fakecel" themselves. These users are loud and aggressive and dogpile anyone who deviates from their strident agenda even slightly. Nobody wants a reputation of being a "fakecel" so they just say nothing. They're like a bunch of children running around a buffet being loud and touching the food with their bare, unwashed hands and the adults are all too afraid to say something about it out of fear of how it will be perceived.

Also, just putting this out there, you can have one or two advantageous traits and still be an incel if you're particularly subhuman in another category, especially if said category is of higher importance. But I know that sort of nuanced, big picture thinking is simply beyond these types of users.

And before anyone shouts "FaKeCeL FaKeCeL FaKeCeL!!!" at me, I am a middle aged KHV who has approached A LOT of women. I likely have more rejections here than anyone on this forum. Warm and cold approaches, but mostly cold approaches from the mid to late 2000s. I've tried many dating websites/apps. I've tried gymaxxing and plastic surgery (some of the major facial flaws I have there is no surgery for). I've tried social circle game, blind dates (those aren't a thing anymore, google it if you don't know what that is), approached at clubs, bars, parties, etc. Many of the women I approached were sub4 and fat. I have pretty much no standards. If I'm not an incel, then they don't exist.

And if you are the type of user I'm calling out here, I know this accusation frequently gets thrown at incels, often baselessly, but in your case, your personality really IS a part of your problem. Most of you (the specific types of users i'm calling out, not most of this forum) even admit you don't have friends, not even male friends. Sub4 males generally can't get girlfriends (because their looksmatches date way up due to juggernaut law) but if they're young they can at least make some male friends, even if it's just with other sub4 males. And I'll put it this way, I'm a very lenient, open-minded guy. I've made friends with lots of guys who were sub4 incels, guys with lengthy criminal histories, autistic guys, guys who had some other serious mental disorder, and ones who otherwise had traits most would consider annoying. But you types... the neurotic, narcissistic, smug know-it-alls....you are the ONE type of person I avoided like the plague. Maybe you're short, unattractive, have a bad frame or whatever, and that plays a role....but your personality really IS (a major part of) why nobody likes you.

dnd rd

True but what can be done about it? Annoying youngcels with the attention span of a peanut are more numerous due to the increasing prevalence and awareness of inceldom among zoomers. Meanwhile oldcels get burnt out from posting here and find other ways to cope. Maybe finding truecels IRL to talk with would be the best route.

Yeah I have mixed feelings about zoomers.

On the one hand, I realize that things have gotten a lot worse for men. There's even some mainstream articles about male loneliness and isolation and some studies have come to the same conclusion. Many of my zoomer coworkers seem really isolated and I can just tell by how they talk, that they are terminally online. Social opportunities are fewer and farther between. They grew up on a centralized internet controlled by a small handful of big tech companies who drop the banhammer on anyone who expresses a single thought that falls outside of the rapidly shifting overton window. Social media and smartphones have created a bunch of other unique problems that our generation really didn't have growing up. I can't even imagine being a teenager in a world where everyone has a smartphone, ready to record you at your worst moments or having a conflict with someone and having it taken completely out of context. I could go on about how social media and smartphones have made so many people mentally ill, but you get the point.

But none of that changes the fact that zoomers have completely tanked the post quality on every site on the internet.

old_man_yells_at_cloud.jpg

1) oldcel
2) contributes nothing, only complains about the forum and how much it allegedly sucks
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

7) Has no life experience but writes with 100 percent conviction about how the world works.

Sounds like we've been taking on redditors.

Weird to think that the 15 y/o kiddos we were gatekeeping against back at the start are now the early 20 somethings just beginning to come to grips with the blackpill

i think that the only way to fix this is just to make the moderation team work more in banning the low quality content of the forum and just try to keep people write more verbose comments. but let's be honest, is there anything interesting we should post these days, everything have been talked about to death and it's all water wet posts right now. we're just living the same shit over and over again.

i don't even know why i am still in this forum, lookism is the only thing that matters and if i spent the time i had here on my job and improving my mental health it would have been way better. you don't need an incel forum if you're an incel, the blackpill will always you no matter where you go

Last edited:
I think zoomers either don't know you're supposed to lurk forums to learn the culture before joining, or just don't care enough to do it. They grew up with fast paced social media mostly in the form of images and short videos after all.

I know some genuinely good men in real life who likely never slept with a females. 'Personality' would help you make friends but not get you laid.

yup agree here. Zoomers keep the forum alive. As I grow older, I am slowly using it less and less. Old blood eventually makes peace with the pain to a degree and copes. Young blood is what drives conversation
"dnr"

"kys"

"lmao"

"faggot"

"k"

That's the level of Zoomer conversation you'll see, oldfag.

They are likely even younger and found out about the blackpill through discord/tiktok. I recognize these guys as well. They view all niche internet spaces as a place where they can be edgy and "make friends" regardless of the focus.

Well, I do agree with one point you made.

So many young men giving up before they ever tried.

One should not call themselves incel unless they have made a good effort to find a girlfriend.

Any less than 50 rejections and I’d say they have not tried enough.

yes you have described the main points of the problem WITH ALMOST EVERY USER ON HERE WHICH HAS A COMBINATION OF THESE TRAITS, which is why INCELS CANT UNITE INTO ONE GROUP, AS THEY ARE PUNCHING DOWN ON EACH OTHER AND CRABBING EACH OTHER DOWN, WHILE ALSO LYING ABOUT THEIR OWN POSITION.

Approachmaxxing is just borderline blue pill shit
It's ridiculous that you even thought of using it as an argument

@ordinaryotaku thoughts

Your whole post debunks the hidden cuck that lies inside you. You spent a lot of money for women just to validate your existence...

Come on broooo... We are in 21st we got a lot of copes...

I think zoomers either don't know you're supposed to lurk forums to learn the culture before joining, or just don't care enough to do it. They grew up with fast paced social media mostly in the form of images and short videos after all.

Another reason why "lurk moar" has become an antiquated concept is that the internet has become culturally homogenous. Back in the 2000s, independent forums were what dominated online discussion. These forums generally had a specific culture you were expected to assimilate to. If you used lingo or memes that were from another site, you'd be told to fuck off. Then the early 2010s happened and there was a concentrated effort (largely from tumblrinas and the like) to get rid of this sort of "gatekeeping" (which became a word with extremely negative connotations) by getting the old guard on sites to either soften up, shame them into silence, or straight up get rid of them.

"You mean you want to preserve the unique culture of a forum you've been on for 10 years? Hahahaha I bet ur a fat neckbeard and you wear a fedora!"

"Um, yikes, gatekeeping much? Check your privilege!"

"LOL you care about the culture of a website on the fucking internet? LOL. bro it ain't that serious. [laughing while crying emoji]"

Of course their motivation was to infect the rest of the internet with their ideology, as the old guard on forums really didn't take kindly to outsiders coming in to aggressively push an agenda, but that's besides the point.

And now literally everywhere you go on the internet it's the same meme formats, same slang, same jokes repeated over and over, etc.

i think that the only way to fix this is just to make the moderation team work more in banning the low quality content of the forum and just try to keep people write more verbose comments. but let's be honest, is there anything interesting we should post these days, everything have been talked about to death and it's all water wet posts right now. we're just living the same shit over and over again.

i don't even know why i am still in this forum, lookism is the only thing that matters and if i spent the time i had here on my job and improving my mental health it would have been way better. you don't need an incel forum if you're an incel, the blackpill will always you no matter where you go
true tbh. This forum is the mental equivalent of junk food.
"dnr"

"kys"

"lmao"

"faggot"

"k"

That's the level of Zoomer conversation you'll see, oldfag.
sure but it's better than little high effort activity. easy to read and be entertained by
Another reason why "lurk moar" has become an antiquated concept is that the internet has become culturally homogenous. Back in the 2000s, independent forums were what dominated online discussion. These forums generally had a specific culture you were expected to assimilate to. If you used lingo or memes that were from another site, you'd be told to fuck off. Then the early 2010s happened and there was a concentrated effort (largely from tumblrinas and the like) to get rid of this sort of "gatekeeping" (which became a word with extremely negative connotations) by getting the old guard on sites to either soften up, shame them into silence, or straight up get rid of them.

"You mean you want to preserve the unique culture of a forum you've been on for 10 years? Hahahaha I bet ur a fat neckbeard and you wear a fedora!"

"LOL you care about the culture of a website on the fucking internet? LOL. bro it ain't that serious. [laughing while crying emoji]"

Of course their motivation was to infect the rest of the internet with their ideology, as the old guard on forums really didn't take kindly to outsiders coming in to aggressively push an agenda, but that's besides the point.

And now literally everywhere you go on the internet it's the same meme formats, same slang, same jokes repeated over and over, etc.
true I've seen this happen. Internet as a whole has become one giant mutt fest.

You don't need to approach dozens of women to know you're a sub5 and an incel.
You're not blackpilled enough if you think you have to actually try to be able to reasonably predict the outcome based on your stats.

Good points. I realized also that zoomers have probably never encountered the type of forum that .is is before (not sure what exactly it's called). Every forum used to have this format. I think even reddit and Tumblr are antiquated at this point.

Also "postmaxxing" was never a thing, and by allowing it this forum enables pretending to have a high post count and to therefore know the culture.

fuck everyone i am the real incel

Readed every word. Yep, users calling other fakecels are anoying. But I don't agree on puting extreame efforts for getting a gf. Just your case had showed, that no matter what hard you try, you can't find a gf. And where do you find females in real life? Where? School? I'm the "local looser" here. Religous groups? One I had attended has an averge age of 60, another has that age reduced to 12. Well, no foids here. History groups? Usualy one foid per whole association, if any. Dating apps? I remember one time when normalfags had found a badoo profile with a guy really simillar to me (I never had an acount on any dating site) and they had made a laugh of me. HOW? Low social conections, all frends are incels or truecels, no foids. How to meet them?

Do you seriously expect from bunch of autistic/high anxiety guys to make friends and approach 5 millions of foids before calling themselves incels? Why putting yourself through torture when chances of succeeding are a zero. Maybe you are mentally healthier than most of us here and you cant comprehend how hard is for someone to try to make friends and to approach.

In the end it doesnt matter who likes who here, if one is an incel, he has the same rights to be here as much as anyone else.

1) oldcel
Ur not wrong. Honestly both sides are right.

Readed every word. Yep, users calling other fakecels are anoying. But I don't agree on puting extreame efforts for getting a gf. Just your case had showed, that no matter what hard you try, you can't find a gf. And where do you find females in real life? Where? School? I'm the "local looser" here. Religous groups? One I had attended has an averge age of 60, another has that age reduced to 12. Well, no foids here. History groups? Usualy one foid per whole association, if any. Dating apps? I remember one time when normalfags had found a badoo profile with a guy really simillar to me (I never had an acount on any dating site) and they had made a laugh of me. HOW? Low social conections, all frends are incels or truecels, no foids. How to meet them?
It’s so annoying “if you don’t smell like sewer water you’re a fakecel”, “if your teeth ain’t rotten you’re a fakecel”. “If you go to college you’re a fakecel” smh

Here's how I see the problem with zoomer users
>young
>terminally online, have zero irl experience, not just of dating but overall
>accept tenants of the blackpill as fact without grounding them in their own personal experiences. At which point they become a pure simularca or abstract concepts that are debated for their own sake.

That's how you get constant race wars and "X race can't be incel" threads on the forum. Usually by the same kind of users you described. None of that nonsense is based on actual observation of how the racial dating scene is currently evolving.
at the end of the day, only mods can ban them and they don't even care neither, most of the time
You say that and yet the moment something decisive is done we get wolves on our back.

but let's be honest, is there anything interesting we should post these days, everything have been talked about to death and it's all water wet posts right now. we're just living the same shit over and over again.
I never agreed with this sentiment. You can have creative and thought provoking conversations about blackpill topics or otherwise. But most zoomers don't have the patience for that kind of thing. I can make a thread right now but it would die with 0 replies. Instead they choose to engage in the mundane which is again done to death. You can only say JBW so many times.

As a result what gets traction instead is substanceless sensationalism. Constant drama, constant race wars, easily digestible news bits, constant fights over utterly retarded topics like whether dogs are good or bad.

Yeah, like anyone cares what us old fucks have to say. We're waay too bitter.
But none of that changes the fact that zoomers have completely tanked the post quality on every site on the internet.

old_man_yells_at_cloud.jpg
We could gatekeep more but it's not like that helps, we either accept zoomers with their goods and bads or not. A lot of old users have left, i don't know what the online life of a incel user. I think i've gone waay beyond what should be reasonable to be.

Even BBCandLMS is not anywhere other than discord

Really, mate? You're going there now?

It doesn't work like that bro, what you're implying is a fucking redpill, pretty much what Andrew Tate or any other normie cuck would say, "just go out there, be yourself", "it's a numbers game bro, at least one will eventually show up", BULL SHIT.

Do you really expect the majority of us here to go for another dose of humiliation?