Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A scientific study should be done on avi halo

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

tbh

Anime avis have no affect on me cuz I don't watch anime and I don't understand the obsession with anime girls

@Personalityinkwell do you like my avi

its generally accepted that anime avi = massive halo

if you know about it then it won't have much effect

the only astronomical thing here is your autism denial
oh really?
NT theory is pushed by the feds on this site to gaslight ugly men into thinking something is wrong with their brain, it's also a psychological warfare method used by feminists to gaslight non autistic men into thinking they have autism. Anyone who thinks being NT is a big deal, who isn't an ugly, Sonic the Hedgehog shirt wearing, fat, ethnic autist is a FED.

@TheBasedCel to me it seems like you're just here to troll.

"Oh ER was a fakecel because he mogged me"
"you have autism bro"

fuck off

Ngl, thought @mental_out was a low inhib Chad from his avi, now I think he's a low T faggot ever since he changed to an anime avatar. Just a natural reaction

Ngl, thought @mental_out was a low inhib Chad from his avi, now I think he's a low T faggot ever since he changed to an anime avatar. Just a natural reaction
exactly! his new avi sucks

Filthy weebs should be executed

I don't understand why people are upset about it even if the avi halo does exist. This isn't your genetics; it's something you can actually change. Just find a cute anime waifu, put her as your profile picture, then wa-BAM! Instant halo.

Tbh I don't like these anime Avis. The only anime avi I ever liked was @Wizard32 's old avi and @Ecstasy avi. Rest all are just too generic and boring. No individuality at all. Just some loli shtik

Tbh I don't like these anime Avis. The only anime avi I ever liked was @Wizard32 's old avi and @Ecstasy avi. Rest all are just too generic and boring. No individuality at all. Just some loli shtik
Thanks. I keep this once since it fits my username. Alternatively I would pick this one
Bonez isst avi

oh really?

@TheBasedCel to me it seems like you're just here to troll.

"Oh ER was a fakecel because he mogged me"
"you have autism bro"

fuck off
HOT FIRE [Based]

i can't help it but every time i see a cute avatar i just always have this inkling of hope that there is a really cute girl behind the monitor
like the fucking slut from Oreimo
it never happens but i've read so many stories of normies meeting their wives through MMOs that i just always wished that happened to me in a way
or i meet a girl and we go on an adventure somewhere. i live a really boring life so i just always wanted something to change.