Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Russian man kills a foid, goes to war, gets pardoned

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
A legitimate lifefuel from a normie cuck Jewkrainian propagandist SuperSharij.

On January 14, 2020, residents of house No. 28 on Leningradskaya Street in the city of Kemerovo were awakened by female screams from an apartment on the seventh floor.
A girl was being killed there.
During a conversation with the attendant, you can hear her screaming.
Duty frankly FSUs.
The police arrived a few hours later. When the neighbors have already broken the door. The girl was dead.
The murderer subsequently went to the front and returned home already a free and pure man before the law.
He lives near the scene of the murder.
And I am very glad that he lives in a state of law.

View: https://t.me/ASupersharij/22920

No idea about the veracity of (((SuperSharij)))'s claims, he's a Jewkrainian hated by other Jewkrainians, it's a mess, and he's targeting boomer Christcucks about muh state of law and muh offended foids, but cool if true.

Woman? Dont care

Anyway, I did specify "lifefuel", so I kind of care it's a foid. One of the few Slavs, probably. Slavs are ridiculous cucks.

Has anyone seen a single jew on the front-lines of this war? I've seen Zelensky, Prigozhin, Nuuland, Boris Johnson, and countless other jews involve themselves in leading this war, but I don't recall a single Jewish soldier having a military burial. Seems only slavcucks are getting killed.

IMG 20230603 WA00723

Has anyone seen a single jew on the front-lines of this war? I've seen Zelensky, Prigozhin, Nuuland, Boris Johnson, and countless other jews involve themselves in leading this war, but I don't recall a single Jewish soldier having a military burial. Seems only slavcucks are getting killed.
They sent the muslims in to support russia and chechens

They sent the muslims in to support russia and chechens
Seems IQ reigns supreme. Jews (high IQ) lead slavs (medium IQ) into war. Slavs (medium IQ) take Chechens (low IQ) for the ride. Brutal racepill.

At least there's one good thing about going to war

Seems IQ reigns supreme. Jews (high IQ) lead slavs (medium IQ) into war. Slavs (medium IQ) take Chechens (low IQ) for the ride. Brutal racepill.
Uhmm IQ has nothing to do with genes sweaty, yikes, dis y u inkwell :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Uhmm IQ has nothing to do with genes sweaty, yikes, did y u inkwell :soy::foidSoy:
To be fair, this isn't really IQ, this is the Jewish malware installed back in the days of the Roman Empire which almost failed in the 8th century when the Frank cucks saved Christianity from the united front of Muslims, Magyars and Vikings.

And regarding the Chechens - the widely-held view in Russia is that they haven't fought, they've only fucked bitches in the rear... which makes them higher IQ than Slavshits, oh no.

To be fair, this isn't really IQ, this is the Jewish malware installed back in the days of the Roman Empire which almost failed in the 8th century when the Frank cucks saved Christianity from the united front of Muslims, Magyars and Vikings.

And regarding the Chechens - the widely-held view in Russia is that they haven't fought, they've only fucked bitches in the rear... which makes them higher IQ than Slavshits, oh no.
Brootal. So slavs do the dying, Jews and Anlglos do the lying (and profiting), and Chechens get their dicks wet. Brootal slavpill.

Dont need your negativity tonight, Im based NEETing, So fuck off!
I'm trying to make you laugh, having a gun for me would almost be like getting an AI waifu. Didn't really think of it myself, but then this foid told me about a gun, and I can agree that blowing my brains off would be astronomically easier than... going to find a tree? And buying rope? And learning to tie knots? Yuck.

I'm trying to make you laugh, having a gun for me would almost be like getting an AI waifu. Didn't really think of it myself, but then this foid told me about a gun, and I can agree that blowing my brains off would be astronomically easier than... going to find a tree? And buying rope? And learning to tie knots? Yuck.
Seems more like you were attacking me

"Who the fuck do you think you are" isnt exactly a friendly remark

"Who the fuck do you think you are" isnt exactly a friendly remark
I'm autistic, and I unironically don't get the feeling of being offended (aside from people being retarded). Your profile is the first one I've seen as privated, so I was expressing my indignation in a mildly-humorous way.

I'm autistic, and I unironically don't get the feeling of being offended (aside from people being retarded). Your profile is the first one I've seen as privated, so I was expressing my indignation in a mildly-humorous way.
Are you saying its wrong to have a personal preference and not wanting to have normies snoop on you? You strike me as low IQ, You speak before you think.

Are you saying its wrong to have a personal preference
I literally didn't know there was an option to make one's profile private. Plus, I have no idea why nobody can write on my profile. It's all a mystery to me (not that I care that much).

I literally didn't know there was an option to make one's profile private. Plus, I have no idea why nobody can write on my profile. It's all a mystery to me (not that I care that much).
Ok commie

Isn't communal ownership and redistribution of females the point of the hypothetical incelistan?
Didnt read, Commie detected

Based foid killER. These worthless holes should be killed

I don't see this as a win for Russian men overall. The prisoners that signed up for Wagner are cannon fodder. Casualty rates are like 90%.

He gambled and won. But this is survivorship bias speaking.

Islam is much more cucked than Christianity.
All Europeans who fought against Islam must be praised.

christianity praises turning the other cheek it's a hundred times more cucked than islam will ever be

christianity praises turning the other cheek it's a hundred times more cucked than islam will ever be
Islam is a Chad worship where Chads can have a harems while subhumans get nothing.
In traditional Christian countries prostitution at least was available.
'Turning the other cheek' is not for everyone. It's for the noble ( in spirit ) people who understand wisdom like that.

Quote it is better to suffer an injustice than to commit one socrates 91 85 09

In traditional Christian countries prostitution at least was available.
Is it Christianity vs Islam or Europe vs Asia? I have an impression that it was the old Asian customs that allowed for polygamy, not Islam. See Aryan Rome where marriage was monogamous before they turned to Judaism.

'Turning the other cheek' is not for everyone.
I will concede some truth to that, because everyone being turbocucked like Yeshua is a Protestant trait... But at the same time, it's the Catholics who mixed with Indians in the Americas. Arguing over Turdstianity is pointless. The Führer lamented the failure of Islam at Tours in 732.

Both are still cucked, far right atheism >>>
Is it Christianity vs Islam or Europe vs Asia? I have an impression that it was the old Asian customs that allowed for polygamy, not Islam
No, Islamic texts permit up to four wives
The Führer lamented the failure of Islam at Tours in 732.
If the Arabs had won, all of Europe would be mongrelized and H-man’s beloved Nordic race would cease to exist. He wasn’t a Muslim anyway even if he praised the religion, though he obv wasn’t Christian either

If the Arabs had won, all of Europe would be mongrelized and H-man’s beloved Nordic race would cease to exist.
You're underestimating the geography. And the Abbasid Caliphate was close to collapse anyway. Chances are, the Muslims would have burned Rome, and left Europe proselytise itself. Even knowing the full picture, I would've taken those chances. Much better than a 100% Christcuck victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back