Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A roastie curry-hag-whore took a sex-therapist job so that she can sodomize old whitecels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This roastie curry-hag-whore is trying to sodomize an old whitecel by moaning at him, this is what she does as a full time job. This whole psychology crap is a freaking pseudoscience bs, I simply don't understand why do universities still endorse this kind of snakeoil.

Screencap (the curry-hag-whore sex-therapist sodomizing an old whitecel by the method of moaning):

7PF9YR.png

Video (start at 2:05):

Last edited:
ALL Currywhores have betrayed their race at birth. No exception.

imagine the smell of her breath.. like a sewer of shit and cum

They think its lack of confidence. God, I'm so tired of it all. There is as much bluepill in the world as there is blue ocean. :feelsbadman:

That is absolutely revolting

Look at that fucking whore shitface cunt. A more punchable face i have yet to see in my lifetime.

That is absolutely revolting
I would seriously puke if that hag-whore tries to pull off that shit in front of me. That curry-roast is vomit inducingly obnoxious, just look at her eyes, she looks so lusty just getting close to a white guy. Holy fucking shit.

I had to pause just before the 8 minute mark. This is a scam for God's sake! A real bro wouldn't ask about jerking and then take you into a sex shop to buy some dirty DVDs. I'd rather take someone into a church rather than show them this filth. FOR FUCKS SAKE. I thought that this young lad was going to get legit help.

......... never-the-less cheers for bringing this to my attention!

Look at that fucking whore shitface cunt. A more punchable face i have yet to see in my lifetime.

I lost all my appetite for dinner just by looking at it's face, fucking hell:

3k2Z2V.png

I would seriously puke if that hag-whore tries to pull off that shit in front of me. That curry-roast is vomit inducingly obnoxious, just look at her eyes, she looks so lusty just getting close to a white guy. Holy fucking shit.
Me too. I'll bet half her teeth are rotten also, and she's got hairy armpits. Disgusting slag

lol at the part afterwards where chad "teaches" the incel how to pick up club foids