Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A rival of mine from high school died from “an infection” back in March 2020. I just found out today when I decided to creep Google.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
It’s bittER sweet to be honest.

ThERe were times in high school when I hated him. He was on the homecoming court, and I was vERy jealous of him. His gf was a size 0, a vERy nice Asian thot.

If I had of gone ER it would have been a waste, because he had faulty genes anyway.

Fuck. I remember my biology teachER who was also the school soccER coach acting like the guy who died was “the chosen one.” I hated the guy - because, he made the varsity squad freshman year, which I thought was crazy.

He left behind an oldER brothER.

Hopefully, that feeling of, “I’m still hERe,” will kick in soon.

I hate this Jew/niggER planet.

View: https://youtu.be/fXJc2NYwHjw?feature=shared

Last edited:
So are you upset this man died?

I’m going to be completely honest - the reason I had the inclination to Google him, was because for a while now - I have had a vERy strong desire to watch college football. Specifically, his old university.

Proof:

Thank you Saints, for speaking to me from the aftERlife. Yes, I now undERstand that I have more work to do, I can’t rope just yet.

Ok, I’m starting to feel bettER. I’m still here, yeah, I am glad I didn’t waste a bullet on his weak-ass back in 9th grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back