Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A review of incels by the EU

I care what others think of me. How you are seen by others has a huge impact on your quality of life. (Sadly)
well that is understandable, but i meant when you turn your back outside the cog cage.
the best revenge is to just neet and feel proud about it while the jites scream at you calling all sorts of names.

If you don't care about those goys, then as a result you are also WITHOUT THE SHOT.
meaning you didn't troon out to psyop pressure instilled by this asshole!!
Good Times Reaction GIF

well that is understandable, but i meant when you turn your back outside the cog cage.
the best revenge is to just neet and feel proud about it while the jites scream at you calling all sorts of names.

If you don't care about those goys, then as a result you are also WITHOUT THE SHOT.
meaning you didn't troon out to psyop pressure instilled by this asshole!!
Good Times Reaction GIF
Yeah, but it only works if you're neet.
I'm a wageslave, I have to deal with co-workers, bosses and clients every day, that's why I have to care about what people think about me.

Yeah, but it only works if you're neet.
I'm a wageslave, I have to deal with co-workers, bosses and clients every day, that's why I have to care about what people think about me.
Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

we still have better reviews than joker 2

Screenshot 2024 10 12 at 52324 PM

WhitecelAn incel who identifies by their white ethnicity and violent far-right ideologies.

Noticed this whilst skimming over some stuff, which I will post later, but you genuinely cannot make this up anymore. These ingrates think anyone who is a Whitecel is somehow instantly a deranged Chud Neo-Nazi, I mean they literally used "and" here implying that in order to be a Whitecel, you have to be "Far-Right" which is hard to define, since I only fall on that metric socially(economically I'm centrist).

Obviously, they have an agenda with this, which fits the usual "White=bad" mentality which we see espoused constantly in the media. Ah, but I'm just "paranoid" & somehow there's no "anti-white" agenda like copers here claim. :feelsjuice:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Regenerator @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @To koniec @PixyBLACKED @TBIcel @Castaway

View attachment 1292378
WhitecelAn incel who identifies by their white ethnicity and violent far-right ideologies.

Noticed this whilst skimming over some stuff, which I will post later, but you genuinely cannot make this up anymore. These ingrates think anyone who is a Whitecel is somehow instantly a deranged Chud Neo-Nazi, I mean they literally used "and" here implying that in order to be a Whitecel, you have to be "Far-Right" which is hard to define, since I only fall on that metric socially(economically I'm centrist).

Obviously, they have an agenda with this, which fits the usual "White=bad" mentality which we see espoused constantly in the media. Ah, but I'm just "paranoid" & somehow there's no "anti-white" agenda like copers here claim. :feelsjuice:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Regenerator @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @To koniec @PixyBLACKED @TBIcel @Castaway
didnt notice this, i skimped over the glossary since i already knew that stuff. Nice catch

It's not just that the entire report wants to paint all incels as potential terrorists and threats to security. It's clear that they want to justify passing laws that specifically target us.

View attachment 1292378

Yeah just looked up, there were no ethnicel mentions or kfccels too

Yeah just looked up, there were no ethnicel mentions or kfccels too
>Outside of the forum: "Incels are all White!"
>Here: "Muh Whites can't be Inkwell!"

View attachment 1292378

We need to keep our agenda goyim
1477745545-the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

View attachment 1292378

Typical lmao:feelshaha:.

Wait, is that the same guy who also made the JBW theory?
Kek:feelskek:.

>Outside of the forum: "Incels are all White!"
>Here: "Muh Whites can't be Inkwell!"

I was making a joke, think about it a bit

Admittedly it wasn't the best joke, but I'm sure you'll get it
Yeah I realized after
Jews confused my mind, sorry for having missed that :feelshaha:

It's a map of all the places that need their public traitors strung up on the gallows!

Idk if it has been posted before but i just saw this.

this is really well done and in depth. I already knew that feds were watching and analysing us but god damn they exceeded my expectations.

View attachment 1292284
they even have a map that shows the countries with the most incels.is users. Reading this shit made me realise that i’m definitely on a watchlist.
Fed link

Since jewish propaganda is discussed and rejected on a daily basis on incel communitties obv youre gonna be labeled as an terrorist since youre against the masterz.

Coulsnt care less if feds have acess to everything, if i cared i wouldnt be here in the first place. Btw fuck u glowies.

1. Feels good to see things like that

2. Things in EU must be too quiet now. Things are so safe that they are able to spend time watching this quiet and peaceful group (unless they use trainees to monitor us).

3. Miss the times when bombs on trains and airplanes hijacking were their main concern.

4. Also miss the time when Mossad killed dozens of Israel enemies inside EU and european police werent able to stop them.

Istina. Mozda je najbolje da se iz EU onda preselim u Makedoniju, Srbiju ili neku drzavu koja je kompletno izvan Evrope. Sto bi mi preporucio?
Nemam pojma iskreno. Vidis da su i ovi uveli vojnu odmah posle Hrvatske. Direktive najverovatnije stizu sa istog mesta.

View attachment 1292378

It's the EU after all. They are super anti White.