Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A really shitty day

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Had to go into the city to the shopping mall today to see loads of hot jbs left & right. I went into a shop to buy myself some jeans. My mom was talking to two teen looking foid assistants when she asks me to come over. shes holding jeans asking me which I like as if shes there to buy clothes for me. I sperged out & acted really passive aggressive & made the biggest ass of myself in months. I feel like ER after the house party. My life is so shit its actually hilarious.

At least you went out. I can't even go out because of fear of mockery. Best I can do is drop my mom in front of a place and let her do the shopping for me.

whenever you mention shit i get a vivid image of the shitsoup in the jar you posted

Another manifestoreadercel brother :yes:

That’s why I don’t go out.

Last edited:
I went into a shop to buy myself some jeans. My mom was talking to two teen looking foid assistants when she asks me to come over. shes holding jeans asking me which I like as if shes there to buy clothes for me.

BlushShy

That's cute I go clothes shopping with my mom too.

She doesn't pick out the clothes for me though.

LaughReally

Though I wouldn't mind a mommygf to pick out the clothes for me and hold them out in front of the shop assistant making it really obvious she's picking out and buying my clothes.

Nope wouldn't mind at all.

Happy6

gotta do your own shopping br0.