Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A real man will make her kids his own

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
A real man will make her kids his own. A selfish man will makes his own

A real Alpha male in his prime

they try to shame average man into cucking. and its worked

Kind of strange that foids still prefer to make children with selfish men instead of real ones, but hell, what do I know.

I hate both foids and men that call themselves kings unironically :lul:

Another man shaming tactic instead of owning up to there mess they maneuver the blame to someone else.

Turbo cucked quote of the year so far.

it is sort of a conundrum

raising someone else's kid is among the most cucked things a man could do

on the other hand, kids raised by single mothers are vastly more likely to become criminals, so it does (sadly) help society as a whole

That only works if you date a single mother with a daughter and fuck the daughter. Possibly that is what they meant.

If you don't accept being a cuckold then you are not a real man? Women are so backwards its not even funny.

Hopefully Donna doesn't lead Justus into "Christian Cuckery".

Im strongly against it, man gets to wageslave for other peoples mistakes while kids get to be bossed around and posibly abused by a stranger.

did you know that tiktok has more traffic then google and now the most used website?

Kind of strange that foids still prefer to make children with selfish men instead of real ones, but hell, what do I know.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

A real man will make her kids his own. A selfish man will makes his own
A great more of this "selfish men are not REAL men" foid propaganda so they can fuck Chad, get dumped by him after getting knocked up, and expect some soy beta to provide.

I'm not universally against the idea of being a foster dad but it would only be with a gracious humble foid who is rightfully embarassed about her bad decisionmaking and compensates hard to be a better person and great GF/wife to any guy who wants to be with her after her carousel mishap.

The problem IMO w/ dating single moms is this bullshit entitled attitude where if a guy even hesitates about the idea of raising another's young that he's somehow automatically scum. As if we are not allowed to have hesitancy or agency, if the world revolves around serving the needs of promiscuous women, even those who aren't repentent about their own behaviors.

Single moms often exhibit patterns of bad decisionmaking. Not always of course: let's say she was decent but then her husband randomly died: not gonna hold that against her and wouldn't be 100% averse to raising dead Chad's brood.

If it's just shit like she dated some non-committal guy because she thought she could change him: fucking jesus, be ashamed of yourself or some shit.

I always think of Aki Kokone when it comes to this shit though

Aki

She is a very interesting case of selflessness where I can't really bring myself to shame her. Basically she had a BF, got knocked up, they were prob going to get married and keep the baby...

but then Aki gets diagnosed with cancer and keeping the pregnancy reduces her survival chances. Her doctor and BF encourage her to get an abortion but Aki wants the baby to live, so even though it increases her chances of dying from the cancer, she keeps the baby and gives birth.

As a result of this her BF left her (they initially make him seem like more of an asshole for wanting the abortion but you kind of get it when you learn about the cancer: he thinks his GF is suicidal or something)

Aki is probably miffed about this but she doesn't obsess about shaming Rin Kokone's father: she just raises her daughter. Hell, she graciously even lets her shota cousin Reiji live with them. It's pretty clear she has a big heart.

I just can't hate her, and to me, Reiji doesn't seem like a cuck for falling in love with Aki like he did. Yeah Aki fucked a guy and got abandoned by him, but this was all because of the unpredictable situation of her cancer that led her to drive the BF away with just how willing she was to die to sacrifice for the life of her unborn child.

Basically single moms can make up for their reckless decisions by being great people, by treating others well, like Aki did. I just think it's rare for foids to be like that. Most of them won't turn out to be good moms who sacrifice for others and brighten their days like Aki did. They'll be indulgent and entitled and that's what repulses me.

If they were humble and gracious like Aki the single moms would get a lot more love, but they don't have role models like that and instead have a bunch of wine mom role-models who whine about how men ought to step up and provide for her babies. Aki never did that shit, hell she basically adopted another kid that wasn't even her own. Aki was glorious.

A real lion kills her cubs and makes his own

Another man shaming tactic instead of owning up to there mess they maneuver the blame to someone else.

raising someone else's kid is among the most cucked things a man could do
Especially if you don't have your own kids. I don't want kids anyway.
That only works if you date a single mother with a daughter and fuck the daughter. Possibly that is what they meant.
Sounds like a plan. :feelsokman::feelskek: