Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A question for richcels and oldcels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I'm seriously considering getting rich now to cope with this shit life and to be stable when i'm over 30 (if i made it this long).

So could being rich helps someone to cope with the lack of love and sex and relationships as a whole ? Or money is worthless for an incel even over 30 ?

Im not "rich" but i do fairly well. It helps cope a lot to be honest, i can buy whatever games/movis/anime/gadgets etc. I want. Gives me something to do with my time for sure. Without money and potent anti depressants id be much worse off if not dead.

That is a recipe to get JUSTed. Just forget about females altogether.

The richer you are the better your copes. I'm quite a materialistic person and gadgets make me very happy

Im not "rich" but i do fairly well. It helps cope a lot to be honest, i can buy whatever games/movis/anime/gadgets etc. I want. Gives me something to do with my time for sure. Without money and potent anti depressants id be much worse off if not dead.
So anti depressants really do help ? I thought they were a meme and only used by edgy teenagers. I want to be rich to be able to afford my coping mechanisms. Could programming makes you rich ?

The richer you are the better your copes. I'm quite a materialistic person and gadgets make me very happy
There's no other way tbh. It's cope or rope and high quality copes need some cash.

So anti depressants really do help ? I thought they were a meme and only used by edgy teenagers. I want to be rich to be able to afford my coping mechanisms. Could programming makes you rich ?
They arent for everyone and can make some people worse tbh. The third one they put me on has helped a lot but i did gain some weight. I dont know about programming pay that well, I do commercial appliance repair for restaurants etc. It pays decent but i would think a good programming job would be better

Just lol if you think getting rich is that easy or something that you can decide to do.

They arent for everyone and can make some people worse tbh. The third one they put me on has helped a lot but i did gain some weight. I dont know about programming pay that well, I do commercial appliance repair for restaurants etc. It pays decent but i would think a good programming job would be better
I'm still 18, but i want to learn about programming from now and advance in it to be able to have a decent job at 22 or something. If i achieved that, i would be rich at 30.

Just lol if you think getting rich is that easy or something that you can decide to do.
I have nothing else in my life to spend my time and effort on. I'm free 24/7 and do nothing, so might as well try to be rich. I'm still 18 and i have 12 more years until i'm 30, so there's plenty of time.

I'm still 18, but i want to learn about programming from now and advance in it to be able to have a decent job at 22 or something. If i achieved that, i would be rich at 30.
The best advice i can give is save early and often, dont impulse buy a bunch of shit as soon as you start working. Getting rich is a lot harder than people think but you can do it if you truly apply yourself

I have nothing else in my life to spend my time and effort on. I'm free 24/7 and do nothing, so might as well try to be rich. I'm still 18 and i have 12 more years until i'm 30, so there's plenty of time.

Why are you here if you're 18? You can't be an incel at 18, get the fuck outta here.

The best advice i can give is save early and often, dont impulse buy a bunch of shit as soon as you start working. Getting rich is a lot harder than people think but you can do it if you truly apply yourself
I'll do everything i can. I have nothing to lose and plenty of time on my hands. Better take advantage of living in loneliness and doing nothing.

Why are you here if you're 18? You can't be an incel at 18, get the fuck outta here.
I'm really ugly (confirmed 3/10 by more than 10 members on here) and i'm a manlet and i'm also balding and my baldness is aggressive. I'm fucked than most older people on here.

Thats kinda true but if hes already accepted the blackpill and has subhuman features, why not focus on money instead of impressing sluts or obsessing over women who wont even acknowkedge his existence

I'm really ugly (confirmed 3/10 by more than 10 members on here) and i'm a manlet and i'm also balding and my baldness is aggressive. I'm fucked than most older people on here.

Teenagers OUT

Teenagers OUT
Why your brain can't understand ? It's like you're talking without thinking. I told you that i'm mega-ultra subhuman trash and there's no hope or chance for me, at least not with teenage, prime females.

I'll do everything i can. I have nothing to lose and plenty of time on my hands. Better take advantage of living in loneliness and doing nothing.
Good luck my man, life can still be lived without women or ltr, the pain eventually numbs you and you just dont care most of the time anymore. Thats my experience anyway.

I'm not rich but I'll tell you with zero doubt.

There's no winning with women when you're older.
Either pay for sex or stay alone + save up your money so you can survive when the bad times come.

dating is a young man's game, the younger the better

Good luck my man, life can still be lived without women or ltr, the pain eventually numbs you and you just dont care most of the time anymore. Thats my experience anyway.
Yes, humans have survived by adapting to harsh conditions and this one is no exception. Thanks for help man, i really appreciate it.

Either pay for sex or stay alone + save up your money so you can survive when the bad times come.

This is true too. Dating becomes more and more impossible the older you get. Not that its ever possible for some of us

I don't want to get rich to get women, i already know it's game over for me young or old. I just want to get rich for myself and to be able to cope better with life.

Yes, humans have survived by adapting to harsh conditions and this one is no exception. Thanks for help man, i really appreciate it.
Any time man, good to get your priorities straight early on

JFL this guy messaged me asking for my life story and i told thinking he was around my age now it turns out he is just some immature 18 year old baby and the best part when i asked him to tell his life story he said he couldnt JFL

JFL this guy messaged me asking for my life story and i told thinking he was around my age now it turns out he is just some immature 18 year old baby and the best part when i asked him to tell his life story he said he couldnt JFL
I forgot to tell you because i had a breakdown yesterday and i was feeling like shit (see my yesterday threads and posts). I'll te you everything today, i promise.

He doesn't have a life story. In 2 years he'll hook up with some girl and come back here to give us advice.

I forgot to tell you because i had a breakdown yesterday and i was feeling like shit (see my yesterday threads and posts). I'll te you everything today, i promise.

ok lets hope you keep your word

He doesn't have a life story. In 2 years he'll hook up with some girl and come back here to give us advice.
If he really is a 3/10 manlet do you think he has a chance? Be honest

If he really is a 3/10 manlet do you think he has a chance? Be honest

1. Straight men don't get a vote in how attractive other men are, so him being rated 3/10 by incels means very little.

2. At 3/10? Sure he has a chance. How many men do you think stay incel? We are a tiny tiny sliver of the male population. Most ugly guys get laid (for free) at some point in their lives. Same goes for short guys and fat guys. To be an involuntary virgin in your 30s there needs to be something seriously wrong with you. To be a virgin at 18 all you need is a shitty social circle and a bit of bad luck. Is he going to have a rough time? Sure, but that's not what an incel is.

1. Straight men don't get a vote in how attractive other men are, so him being rated 3/10 by incels means very little.

2. At 3/10? Sure he has a chance. How many men do you think stay incel? We are a tiny tiny sliver of the male population. Most ugly guys get laid (for free) at some point in their lives. Same goes for short guys and fat guys. To be an involuntary virgin in your 30s there needs to be something seriously wrong with you. To be a virgin at 18 all you need is a shitty social circle and a bit of bad luck. Is he going to have a rough time? Sure, but that's not what an incel is.
I can see where you are coming from. Fuck im so subhuman to not have found even one yet. Never will either.

At 18, given everything else, you are far more likely to ascend than become rich. Neither are easy.

My life is shit, it's always been shit, and it will be shit. I never had a chance at becoming rich, let along meaningful human contact. There really aren't many othER options for me. You probably won't be stuck here forever. Consider yourself supremely lucky.

get rich and go to Thailand. that the dream.

I'm seriously considering getting rich now to cope with this shit life and to be stable when i'm over 30 (if i made it this long).

So could being rich helps someone to cope with the lack of love and sex and relationships as a whole ? Or money is worthless for an incel even over 30 ?
You buy expensive shit like a Mercedes to fill that empty hole in your heart, but it will always be empty.

You buy expensive shit like a Mercedes to fill that empty hole in your heart, but it will always be empty.
You're right, but i just want to distract myself from focusing on that emptiness.

The way I see it, getting rich from scratch is so incredibly hard that it would prove you're not an actual subhuman if you succeeded.
I failed and I have read about every wealth self-help book there is. I just do not have what it takes.
A word of caution, it's almost impossible to make money as a social outcast because all money comes from other people.

The way I see it, getting rich from scratch is so incredibly hard that it would prove you're not an actual subhuman if you succeeded.
I failed and I have read about every wealth self-help book there is. I just do not have what it takes.
A word of caution, it's almost impossible to make money as a social outcast because all money comes from other people.
I'll work online as a programmer and i'll try to be as professional as possible. I'm already in a third world country, so 2000 dollars a month would make me richer than 95% of people here kek.

Yea thats why I mentioned getting actually rich is pretty difficult. But being even well off is a huge help as an incel. It increased my life quality tremendously.

I'll work online as a programmer and i'll try to be as professional as possible. I'm already in a third world country, so 2000 dollars a month would make me richer than 95% of people here kek.
I'm a programmer too.

insha'Allah you will reach your goals.

If i were rich i would surgerymax easily to 7/10 and slay tha shit out lol

you can't just "get rich" my man

Money is the best cope ever. Being over 30, I can LDAR and travel in peace.