Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A question for people who are incel because of their looks/height

Stratosphere

Stratosphere

Simulacrum
Are there people here who are actively trying to improve your looks/height or have just given up altogether in that area, like earning money and trying to ascend per se. I’m not trying to be mean at all, I don’t look good as well but i intend to put my all to ascend most of the problems I have with my face. I suppose money could be a factor and i also assume most people here have decent sources of income, although some would be outliers on both sides. Would you be labelled a fakecel if you thought you could ascend once you have enough money to get the surgeries and be rid of this misery?

grayfag there are no surgeries for your subhuman face

It’s over before it began Bud

I take pills to try and stop my hair loss, but that's about it.

That’s the purpose of surgeries in the first place, to fix your subhuman face
no surgeries are for improving a normies facaial feature you cant change your bone strucutre

Are there people here who are actively trying to improve your looks/height or have just given up altogether in that area, like earning money and trying to ascend per se. I’m not trying to be mean at all, I don’t look good as well but i intend to put my all to ascend most of the problems I have with my face. I suppose money could be a factor and i also assume most people here have decent sources of income, although some would be outliers on both sides. Would you be labelled a fakecel if you thought you could ascend once you have enough money to get the surgeries and be rid of this misery?
I hate you so much. You are both condecending and absurdly ignorant. Your pretend-friendly tone only makes it more annoying to have you talk down to us. All your questions are easily answered by anyone who has been around the incel-scene for any amount of time, meaning you are either new and instantly decided that all we needed to hear was the first thought that came to your mind to be saved from our lifelong suffering, or you have been around for longer and never bothered to actually look at the people you were judging.

either way fuck off

Imagine breaking your bones for an ounce of roast beef flaps

Tried everything, been rejected for years, that's why I'm here
Not because of that, just because trying To look better is a good passion in and of itself, atleast For me. I mean we get just one life to live I’d rather be the best version of myself which I’m satisfied to look at when I see the mirror then look disgusting and be miserable rsther than fixing it

no surgeries are for improving a normies facaial feature you cant change your bone strucutre
Genioplasty for chin, jaw implants for jaw, zygo implants, fillers, infra supra implants, I dont think there’s a limit to where you can ascend with money

Genioplasty for chin, jaw implants for jaw, zygo implants, fillers, infra supra implants, I dont think there’s a limit to where you can ascend with money
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I hate you so much. You are both condecending and absurdly ignorant. Your pretend-friendly tone only makes it more annoying to have you talk down to us. All your questions are easily answered by anyone who has been around the incel-scene for any amount of time, meaning you are either new and instantly decided that all we needed to hear was the first thought that came to your mind to be saved from our lifelong suffering, or you have been around for longer and never bothered to actually look at the people you were judging.

either way fuck off
Dude just went full on aspie, it was a genuine question, I look as good as everyone here does, I dont feel superior about myself since I’m not by any means whatsoever. And I wasn’t pretending to be friendly

Nah I wish to stay here

I tried gym and jogging, and only got injuries.

Neck training + bonesmashing jaw (only jaw, don't be a retard) + chewing for fucking months

The only way

Neck training + bonesmashing jaw (only jaw, don't be a retard) + chewing for fucking months

The only way
Ye this was my question, is there anything you’re trying to do to work on yourself or do you guys think of it As a meaningless pursuit (I don’t know what a meaningful pursuit is either)

Are there people here who are actively trying to improve your looks/height or have just given up altogether in that area
I am
Would you be labelled a fakecel if you thought you could ascend once you have enough money to get the surgeries and be rid of this misery?
who cares what a bunch of virgins on the internet label you? lmao

Ye this was my question, is there anything you’re trying to do to work on yourself or do you guys think of it As a meaningless pursuit (I don’t know what a meaningful pursuit is either)
I am trying careermaxx too but it is very difficult with low energy levels, lack of motivation and being aware that the system benefits only women.

Men are dropping out of uni for a reason.

No because slaving away to get bone-breaking surgery just so you can fuck some used-up roastie is incredibly cucked.

no surgery for your genetics

I am trying careermaxx too but it is very difficult with low energy levels, lack of motivation and being aware that the system benefits only women.

Men are dropping out of uni for a reason.
Nice, I’m also trying to earn some money I don’t see any means in the close term however
Then ask your questions elsewhere, there's a whole forum dedicated to what you're looking for
I already know what the answer there would be, no point in asking from those people

Dude just went full on aspie, it was a genuine question, I look as good as everyone here does, I dont feel superior about myself since I’m not by any means whatsoever. And I wasn’t pretending to be friendly

Are there people here who are actively trying to improve your looks/height or have just given up altogether in that area, like earning money and trying to ascend per se.
Yes, obviously. Some people gymcel, some go for surgeries, those who succeed leave the incel community, the people still around are the ones for whom this hasn't worked out (yet).

Moneymaxxing is always useful, for cope or hookers or sugeries or SEAmaxing or to save up for future AI sexbots, but many of us are mentally ill, mentally broken, suicidal, low IQ, from second or third world shitholes, the list goes on.
I’m not trying to be mean at all, I don’t look good as well but i intend to put my all to ascend most of the problems I have with my face.
If you try to spread mindless optimism you will be hated on here. A lot of the people here have no reason anymore to be optimistic about anything and just want to be allowed to wallow in their misery without having some self-righteous faggot tell them to keep trying bro, don't give up bro, we're all gonna make it bro!
Would you be labelled a fakecel if you thought you could ascend once you have enough money to get the surgeries and be rid of this misery?
Anyone will be labeled a fakecel by some, but since many of the most uglifying features a man can have are not improvble by surgeries, yeah, probably a lot of people will not consider you a truecel if you are a hair transplant away from being a low tier normie in looks. I wouldn't be among those people, but they would be the majority.

no surgery for your genetics
No because slaving away to get bone-breaking surgery just so you can fuck some used-up roastie is incredibly cucked.
i mean I’d rather wake up and look in the mirror and feel good about myself for once rather than hating for what I look Like so there’s a self satisfaction part too here, it’s not just muh women you improve your looks for, you can do it for yourself.

grayfag there are no surgeries for your subhuman face
Yep, pointless garbage GrAY thread. Just another day here ig...

Yes, obviously. Some people gymcel, some go for surgeries, those who succeed leave the incel community, the people still around are the ones for whom this hasn't worked out (yet).

Moneymaxxing is always useful, for cope or hookers or sugeries or SEAmaxing or to save up for future AI sexbots, but many of us are mentally ill, mentally broken, suicidal, low IQ, from second or third world shitholes, the list goes on.

If you try to spread mindless optimism you will be hated on here. A lot of the people here have no reason anymore to be optimistic about anything and just want to be allowed to wallow in their misery without having some self-righteous faggot tell them to keep trying bro, don't give up bro, we're all gonna make it bro!

Anyone will be labeled a fakecel by some, but since many of the most uglifying features a man can have are not improvble by surgeries, yeah, probably a lot of people will not consider you a truecel if you are a hait transplant away from being a low tier normie in looks. I wouldn't be among those people, but they would be the majority.
Thanks for answering properly rather than being an aspie. I agree with what you said, and no I’m not trying to sell any mindless optimism here it was intended as a genuine question no sarcasm or humour involved from my part

Yep, pointless garbage GrAY thread. Just another day here ig...
Not, you could’ve just answered me and I’d learn something new. instead of pointing out my status here.

Not, you could’ve just answered me and I’d learn something new. instead of pointing out my status here.
Go learn how to obtain and use a firearm

I try but nothing really works

Thanks for answering properly rather than being an aspie. I agree with what you said, and no I’m not trying to sell any mindless optimism here it was intended as a genuine question no sarcasm or humour involved from my paper.
We get dozends of GrAY infiltrators fishing for answers they can post on reddit every week, sorry if I judged you too quickly.

You should be warned though, you sound soft, and on here you will see anything from people arguing for why rape should be legal to others being mad that hitler lost, not because they are white themselfs, but because they would have prefered if he wiped out their own race so no man would have to suffer throught the life of a curry/black/XYZ-cel ever again. If you are sensitive to this or sensitive to anything really, you might want to look somewhere else for like-minded people.

Last edited:
We get dozends of GrAY infiltrators fishing for answers they can post on reddit every week, sorry if I judged you too quickly.

You should be warned though, you sound soft, and on here you will see anything from people arguing for why rape should be legal to others being mad that hitler lost, because they would have prefered if he wiped out their own race so no man would have to suffer throught the life of a curry/black/XYZ-cel ever again. If you are sensitive to this or sensitive to anything really, you might want to look somewhere else for like-minded people.
Eh nah I’m not sensitive to it jfc. It’s fine if people like to speak out what’d they believe in rather than be forced by some set rules confined by some government, Infact that’s the thing I like about these websites. You meet people you’d never realise even existed irl since most of them can’t say stuff like this irl.

Eh nah I’m not sensitive to it jfc. It’s fine if people like to speak out what’d they believe in rather than be forced by some set rules confined by some government, Infact that’s the thing I like about these websites. You meet people you’d never realise even existed irl since most of them can’t say stuff like this irl.
welcome aboard then

anotha bs GrAYnigger thread

There's some of us who are truly fucked. Take me as an example, not only i live in the most dysfunctional of families. I'm also short as fuck, hairy as fuck and ugly as fuck. Not only that but i'm balding, tried all the shitty medications and they've done nothing for me other than give me more body hair which i already had a ton of.

So yeah you cannot win in this life, it's either continue living this shit or blowing your brains out. Which has become really appealing as of late.

If you assume most people here have decent income you are sorely misled, I am dead on average bluecollar and I can either choose between plastic surgery, or a house in the coming 5 years, i'd rather take a small house and live in peace over giving a jew my cash so he can make me slightly less subyuman

Every true incel is that way because of looks/height. What surgeries are you planning to get? :lul:

There's some of us who are truly fucked. Take me as an example, not only i live in the most dysfunctional of families. I'm also short as fuck, hairy as fuck and ugly as fuck. Not only that but i'm balding, tried all the shitty medications and they've done nothing for me other than give me more body hair which i already had a ton of.

So yeah you cannot win in this life, it's either continue living this shit or blowing your brains out. Which has become really appealing as of late.
Yea that’s totally understandable, but don’t blow your brains out brocel you are worth more than the normfags and foid. Everyone here is more important and worthy of love than fucking normies who do nothing and foids who get all the attention and perks of humanity,

Every true incel is that way because of looks/height. What surgeries are you planning to get? :lul:
I just plan to get genioplasty to fix my chin recession and lip lift to fix my philtrum. Just need the money jfc until then im mentally masturbating only

Good shit, you're still a GrAY nigger that has to earn people's trust around here. Like @OutcompetedByRoomba said, you sound soft and to me kinda underage, nevertheless I'd advise you put a bit more thought into questions you post(There's a search function to check if someone else asked it before)

I’ll put On a more stronger demeanour then next time. Apologies if my question wasn’t understood properly in the first place, I’ll use the search function next time

I am

who cares what a bunch of virgins on the internet label you? lmao
Shitt, didn’t read your response, what are you doing btw? Just curious.
thanks for responding nicely again.

ye I agree about the label part.

Surgery seems pretty drastic at least in my opinion I wouldn't want to get it botched and even then I'd still have the brain of a lonely loser.