Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A QUESTION FOR GYMCELS

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Do you prefer HIIT or LISS for cardio ? And I know cardio is for pussies. But um skinny fat so I need to do cardio besides weight training.

I have a question too. Why does it feel like "endorphins" are a total myth. I feel depressed and my mental condition gets even worse after working out.
my rest days are total hell. My self esteem is drastically lowered and it's so horrible I feel like I should be on meds again.

OP: I walk like 80min 3-4 a week, I don't recommend that because I still hate myself. I'm an athsmacel and i can't do cardio like an ordinary human being...
Other than that it's weights. My skinny fat has improved simply with lowering of the body fat. Unfortunately some of my fat distribution at my waist and thighs is repulsive. meanwhile upper body is like a twink and desperately needs the mass.

Try to do HIIT, but on days that you can't find the motivation do LISS.