Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a question about transexals

• Thread starter michaelcerasheadgirth
  • Start date
michaelcerasheadgirth

michaelcerasheadgirth

Officer
while preparing a meal my mind drifted to the topic of transsexuals, and whether they are all mentally ill or whether gender dysmorphia is a real thing.

i thought that if i magically woke up in a girls body, there is no chance i would then try to look like a man (even if I was in 1900 when feminism didn't exist). i would just live life as a 4/10 foid and try to fuck other girls (however that works). i couldn't imagine wanting to take testosterone and look like a 1/2 man weirdo.

conclusion: all trannies are mentally ill except for maybe some supper effeminate men who actually look good as a girl (0.000001% of the population).

water is wet, ik, i'm just bored so i wanted to make this thread, also don't think i've seen this perspective before.

You sound like a tumblr user.

No, theyre all just incels in denial.

They need Zyklon B. That will cure them.

there is SOME science to back gender dysphoria, but tbh trannies are just fucked in the head

Trannies are 90% MtF, basically weak men who can't cope with living on nightmare mode and are trying to pass as foids so they can relax on tutorial mode. While the remaining 10% are FtM who are angry lesbian bitches who want to prove they can be equal to a man, but almost all detransition after seeing how hard it is living as a man.

ban tranny OP

Trans are gay af !!!:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

>Nov 8
>41 posts:feelshehe:
8D6A1008 73FA 4982 99DA 8FF78A93D555

so fucking stupid

It's a meme encouraged by a degenerate society.

The ones who get surgery are mentally ill, no question about it.

If i magically woke up in a girls body, there is no chance i would then try to look like a man
Jfl at this autogynephiliac nigga, if that happened, you'd feel like a piece of shit from being stripped of your manhood and being made to be a fucktoy for chad, you'd have a 50% chance of ending your life because you'd feel like you're in the wrong body.

becoming a tranny is advanced copecelling.

I don't care about transexuals. I'd prefer to avoid fucking one but that's about it.

Jfl at this autogynephiliac nigga, if that happened, you'd feel like a piece of shit from being stripped of your manhood and being made to be a fucktoy for chad, you'd have a 50% chance of ending your life because you'd feel like you're in the wrong body.

i would obviously not have sex with guys. wtf are you talking about lol.

do you think living as 5'5 2/10 small skull effeminate weird looking male with a vagina would be better than living as a 4/10 girl? are you fucking kidding me?

do you think living as 5'5 2/10 small skull effeminate weird looking male with a vagina would be better than living as a 4/10 girl? are you fucking kidding me?
Out of the question, you would still feel like shit, you have male brain and male brain in female body= dysphoria and vice versa.
Idk man, do you have gender dysphoria?
You seem to be thinking or even possibly feeling like living as a roastie will make your life happier.

Out of the question, you would still feel like shit, you have male brain and male brain in female body= dysphoria and vice versa.
Idk man, do you have gender dysphoria?
You seem to be thinking or even possibly feeling like living as a roastie will make your life happier.

you missed the point of this post. refer to my last post. are you say you would transition to being a man? a sexless man much lesser than your current self?

you missed the point of this post. refer to my last post. are you say you would transition to being a man? a sexless man much lesser than your current self?
Nah, i'm comfortable with my dick and male identity and rather have them stay here.
Yes i most likely would, but this being an improbable scenario, i'd magically turn back to being male.

IMMUNITY IMMUNITY IMMUNITY
I LOVE THE TITTY AND I AM NOT GAY, KNAJJD PLEASE GO AWAY.
DO NOT BAN ME FAM.
IMMUNITY IMMUNITY IMMUNITY