Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A proposition for liquid ass

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Don't do it at a nightclub. Mostly for collij and HScels, do it during prom.

Hide it in an inner pocket or in your underwear, and then spray it discreetly.

As is evident from this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KlNw_1My54
the liquid ass is not very powerful. However, it can ruin emotional or special moments. Especially a normie's prom; they love it for some reason and liquid ass will ruin it for them.

No one's night was ever "ruined" by a bad smell.

Never been to my prom. Glad I didn't as it would've been a waste of money as I would've been alone there.

Never been to my prom. Glad I didn't as it would've been a waste of money as I would've been alone there.
lucky mine got canceled bc corona; i wished i could have crashed it with eggs and shit

Spray liquid ass nearby couples doing PDAs (not at them, of course, because that would be a misdemeanor, just for your own perfume uses).

I just skipped HS last year tbh

and why is this in Inceldom Discussion?

Spray liquid ass nearby couples doing PDAs (not at them, of course, because that would be a misdemeanor, just for your own perfume uses).
easier to do in crowds bc you can hide it. Just walk away discreetly theory

Hey, you got that liquid, in yo ass? Snakeeeeeee!!

Very wise decision ngl.

There is a roastie at the end buying a pretzel. Complete rageful, and indication of how consumer capitalism primarily caters to roasties.
Can you plz just respond to dm

Ordered some liquid ass, some normies gonna have a bad day real soon.

take them out of the mood. you underestimate the normcucks fragility

I don't think I do. I know normcucks. A bad smell at worst will give them a weird story to tell about their night.

Ordered some liquid ass, some normies gonna have a bad day real soon.

Hahaha me too
I don't think I do. I know normcucks. A bad smell at worst will give them a weird story to tell about their night.
Are you dumb? You really think normies will be able to dance and speak normally when the whole area smells like horse shit? The smell of liquid ass is the worst I have ever encountered.