Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A proof that the Incel Community is becoming more cucked after our subreddit ban

• Thread starter Unbearable2woman
  • Start date
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
We are starting to refer to females as "woman", legit, all post i see about them is now calling them that name

This are the Uncucked` way an True Incel has to refer to the opposite gender =

>Female

>Femoid

>Femmoroid

>FHO (Female Humanoid Organism)

>Chad Onaholes

Just like the good old days fellas.

RE: A proof that the Incel Community is become and more cucked after they ban our subredd

Female is a world as normie tier as woman.

Anyway, maybe people just want to get a message through and do not really care about the maintenance of inceldom as a subculture.

RE: A proof that the Incel Community is become and more cucked after they ban our subredd

AngelOfDisease said:
Anyway, maybe people just want to get a message through and do not really care about the maintenance of inceldom as a subculture.

I`m pretty sure we can do both.

AngelOfDisease said:
Female is a world as normie tier as woman.

Because it's not a subculture at all. Most people here have absolutely nothing in common, no common ground, except being ugly. It's society that wants to perceive ugly males as a subculture of like-minded people.

Unbearable2woman said:
I`m pretty sure we can do both.

What for?

RE: A proof that the Incel Community is become and more cucked after our subreddit ban

Jesus Christ dude. Who fucking cares. The point is the message, not the lingo.

How old are you? We don’t want kids here.

RE: A proof that the Incel Community is become and more cucked after our subreddit ban

NegroKing said:

How old are you? We don’t want kids here.

I don`t want this place infested with lookism tards, we Incels are a diferent bunch and we should strive to maintain our culture

I`m 19 tbh.

Or the classic "roastie"

I call them cunts.

NegroKing said:

This.

It sometimes get mentioned or not.

I haven't thought too much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back