Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A podcast with Steve Hoca and a few incels from the forum

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
If anyone's interested I did a livestream with @Mahlo, @heroinfather, and the TFL YouTuber Steve Hoca last night. Steve's not 100% blackpilled but he's an interesting guy and I enjoyed the conversation. We talked about JBW theory, confidence theory, looks theory, basically everything Inceldom related.

The video should start when @heroinfather joins:

Me and @Mahlo join a few minutes later. Anyway feel free to check it out :feelsokman:

I was a little bit nervous in this one. Did my best for steve though

Steve Hoca is still around? (I don't mean suicide or anything like that btw) I thought he kind of just quit/ghosted from the inter-webs or at least Youtube?

You guys are disappointing you should have gone in on that blue pill guy asystole810 you guys are so beta

Steve Hoca is still around? (I don't mean suicide or anything like that btw) I thought he kind of just quit/ghosted from the inter-webs or at least Youtube?

He came back in January after a pretty long hiatus

You guys are disappointing you should have gone in on that blue pill guy asystole810 you guys are so beta

tbh I just wanted to hear what he had to say, I didn't wanna be a cunt

Interesting, i want these podcasts to become more popular so more and more people can realize the truth

Interesting, i want these podcasts to become more popular so more and more people can realize the truth
Yeah, like that'll happen...

He came back in January after a pretty long hiatus

tbh I just wanted to hear what he had to say, I didn't wanna be a cunt
That's an excuse and you know it. Why would you listen to a blue piller? If I spoke like that (which I never will) I would be insulted to oblivion and banned on the spot. Just admit that you guys are betas who got scared by his deep voicd JFL.

That's an excuse and you know it. Why would you listen to a blue piller? If I spoke like that (which I never will) I would be insulted to oblivion and banned on the spot. Just admit that you guys are betas who got scared by his deep voicd JFL.

I see what you're saying, but refusing to even speak to the other side is some regressive echo chamber bullshit tbh. My goal isn't to insult anybody to oblivion, I just wanna speak rationally about this subject and try to spread the word.

Obviously bluepillers need to be banned on a board intended for Incels lol but on a podcast I just don't see the point, I thought it was a productive discussion.

I'd love to debate people like this.

Listening, interesting.

Was a good talk, listened to everything after 1:48:00.

Wish I could have participated as a 27 year old incel who has had jobs and is in a career.

Wish I could have participated as a 27 year old incel who has had jobs and is in a career.

Glad you enjoyed it. Steve does these livestreams pretty regularly, he'd love to have you on another time I'm sure. We need more incels to back us up :feelzez:

wait wtf? i wanted to start a podcast why didn't you guys ask me to join? damn even the fakecels reject the truecels

I don't know how some of you guys do videos/podcasts, I'd be terrified of people listening to my voice.

Awesome, thanks for posting this

Hoca is a legend, the godfather of incel/TFL if you ask me

Would love to debate also, and hear @Grotesque

Steve Hoca is definitely on the Autism spectrum and out touch with the younger generation. Notice how he kept spinning his wheels only to come across as a bumbling fool ? He deserves credit for spreading tfl/incel awareness for all these years but is fairly delusional and simply clueless at times.

Here's last night's interview. It's a bit more heated as Alex bombards me with bluepills, forcing me to bat them away to the best of my ability. Oh Yeah I'm fairly high inhib so I'm sweating through my clothes in every one of these.

Here's last night's interview. It's a bit more heated as Alex bombards me with bluepills, forcing me to bat them away to the best of my ability. Oh Yeah I'm fairly high inhib so I'm sweating through my clothes in every one of these.

I thought you held your ground very well.

I thought you held your ground very well.

Thanks. I was caught off-guard by getting all this argumentation on evolution. Felt like I had been transported 20 years to the beginning of the "Teach the controversy" movement,

Career? Good job? Pretty good for an incel.

Fuck those are long, this is the memewarfare generation. Fuck those.

Fuck those are long, this is the memewarfare generation. Fuck those.
I wish steve would begin once his guests are on. I don't like how he meanders in the chat for an hour before the show

Only heard of Hoca through the drama with Sensual Heretic.

I'm 2:30:00 in and this has been such a retarded discussion.

This guys are completely delusional, are pretty much wrong about everything.

Holy fuck listening to this rn, hearing people talk about inceldom and yell out COPE irl is so weird.

Just watched the entire thing and holy fuck

dhMeAzK.gif

@jackbud does the Pie guy post on this forum?

@gstvtrp @retarded_dumbshit can we get a sticky on this or something, I mean this was just a very good and enjoyable stream.

That's me boyo
Fuck its late, forgive me, he tagged you in OP.

You did excellent though, I enjoyed listening to you so much. Every time you opened your mouth it was just glorious. We have no rep system here but Id rep you into ascension if I could believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back