Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A phase every subhuman incel has been through

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Nihilistic Misanthrope
★★★
All subhumans have experienced the phase of hardcore self improvement during our early teenage years.

The reason? Basic evolutionary psychology, when you're a young incel and realize people of your age are experiencing key milestones such as teen love, sex, partying every weekend, etc your instincts as a male force you to start self improving or looksmaxxing on any way possible in a last chance to reach that desired sexhaver lifestyle.

In my case i started to exercise and eat like a fucking beast, i lifted weights nearly all days with an strict diet regime while taking supplements and mk677. The fear of missing out and the desire of being normal turned me into an animal, savagely training until my muscles couldn't keep going to the point i injured myself.

However after you've tried everything, you dropped sweat blood and tears at the gym and exposed yourself to any chance of getting foids...and failing. You realize that everything was useless to the since you're genetically inferior and on top you're mentally ill fue to missing out an entire life.

Personally i kinda miss those times, i had so much vitality, energy but specially a goal which in this case was experiencing a normal life.

Has anyone else been through this phase?

@RealSchizo @DarkStar @ElTruecel @beanercel @Da_Yunez @Awake

All subhumans have experienced the phase of hardcore self improvement during our early teenage years.

The reason? Basic evolutionary psychology, when you're a young incel and realize people of your age are experiencing key milestones such as teen love, sex, partying every weekend, etc your instincts as a male force you to start self improving or looksmaxxing on any way possible in a last chance to reach that desired sexhaver lifestyle.

In my case i started to exercise and eat like a fucking beast, i lifted weights nearly all days with an strict diet regime while taking supplements and mk677. The fear of missing out and the desire of being normal turned me into an animal, savagely training until my muscles couldn't keep going to the point i injured myself.

However after you've tried everything, you dropped sweat blood and tears at the gym and exposed yourself to any chance of getting foids...and failing. You realize that everything was useless to the since you're genetically inferior and on top you're mentally ill fue to missing out an entire life.

Personally i kinda miss those times, i had so much vitality, energy but specially a goal which in this case was experiencing a normal life.

Has anyone else been through this phase?

@RealSchizo @DarkStar @ElTruecel @beanercel @Da_Yunez @Awake
Yeah, when I miserably tried to "NTmaxx" and get into social circles, and failing miserably because im too low iq socially to even make friends irl.

Nah, I knew it was over more or less when I was a teenager. I simply tried to cope with the idea of marrying an ogre foid through islammaxxing and arrangemarriangemaxxing, but no, it does not work when you also an ogre, because, hey, foid ogres only accept normies and beyond in looks.

i knew it was over from the beginning

The hardcore self improvement had its on and off moments. Till marijuana killed it completely.

Good post.

Also see my thread about my own struggles with self improvement.

Definitely a relatable feel for me. I miss the dopamine rush of just imagining that all my hard work was gonna pay off. It's like how people buy lottery tickets mainly because of the rush of the possibility that they could win, rather than actually rationally thinking they will win. Unfortunately I'm at the point where I'm way too aware of my flaws to be able to trick myself into that state again. My past experiences told me all I need to know :feelsrope:

Yeah, when I miserably tried to "NTmaxx" and get into social circles, and failing miserably because im too low iq socially to even make friends irl.
and tbh making friends in adulthood is not even really possible since the people you try to friend usually have gfs or wives and they will fucking hate you
really friends in adulthood arent friends
more like acquaintances or business partners

Yep. I tried so hard, and got nowhere. Used to be a hardcore gymcel too. Injured my hip for life. Tried socializing, and couldn't even make decent new friends, let alone get a gf

I think I’m on the precipice of that phase now.

and tbh making friends in adulthood is not even really possible since the people you try to friend usually have gfs or wives and they will fucking hate you
really friends in adulthood arent friends
more like acquaintances or business partners
This is really true. Normies and chads will almost always hate you and think you're weird.

This is really true. Normies and chads will almost always hate you and think you're weird.
and we dont talk to people especially strangers more than what is necessary
and when you sit there and try to befriend and hang with them they just want to get away from you
i ran into old "friends" at random and asked what they were doing and of course they were "busy" every single time
at some point you realize that no one just wants to be around you
so its really all about status when you get older and looks of course

Just prepare yourself for when the crash eventually comes
There won't be a crash. Even if I'm still incel, I'll be living in accordance with my NS beliefs. I want a gf but I'm not gonna self-improove soley for femoid approval, that's gay simp behavior

IT: incels never shower :foidSoy:have you tried a basic everyday thing everyone does? Oh you self improved for years? Maybe its your haircut :foidSoy:

There won't be a crash. Even if I'm still incel, I'll be living in accordance with my NS beliefs. I want a gf but I'm not gonna self-improove soley for femoid approval, that's gay simp behavior
Wow your so skibidi Sigma for not caring about girls

:lasereyes: i fucking despise them so much
always remember apathy is defined as an inability to sympathize with someones problems :feelsokman:
and morality is about not denying peoples lived realities :feelsokman:

they'd be slavers in the 1500s

always remember apathy is defined as an inability to sympathize with someones problems :feelsokman:
and morality is about not denying peoples lived realities :feelsokman:

they'd be slavers in the 1500s
:feelsokman: