Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] be honest; Is inceldom merely a phase for you?

yes or no?

• Total voters
He didn't even ascend in any real sense he just had a long distance relationship which is fake and gay.
Total waste of time. Possibly she catfished him or lied about getting married lol

I always hoped it is but I will be 25 next month so I guess it's time to accept it's over.

No
No

3rd option, I imagine myself one day in my late 30s-early 40s betabuxxing a big ass roastie who desperately wants a kid, or I might betabuxx a SEA 5/10 goblina who will consider herself lucky for finding a white guy.

Even if I do ascend, which is highly unlikely, I will forever retain the blackpill. The blackpill has seeped into every nook and cranny in my mind as has stained it with darkness forever. No way I'm ever gonna forget all the bullying and ostracism I've faced throughout my life. There will always be a hole in your soul from rotting in your formative years, no matter what happens next. Lost time is never found again
Agreed. The bp is one of the most important things to know about in this life, not just in terms of dating but also in terms of the way youre viewed by society. Nothing could ever make me forget the blackpill

It started as a phase, now its an eternal winter. :feelsree:

Agreed. The bp is one of the most important things to know about in this life, not just in terms of dating but also in terms of the way youre viewed by society. Nothing could ever make me forget the blackpill
Except for getting lovebombed by prostitutes. Everybody has a plan till they get a shred of female validation.

I always wish it to be a small phase of my life but it probably never will

Yep. Rehab Room talked about this in one video. He said that a Chad could become depressed if he woke up in an Incel body and mind, but an incel could never have the mentality of a Chad even if he magically became one. The pain and bad life experiences will be with you forever

yes i will ascend after i get bored of this forum​