Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A nuclear bomb will hit your home in 20 Minutes and end civilization

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Betrayed Riddle 2

Lets say Putin finally pushes the red button as a suprise attack. He launched his full nuclear arsenal (5977 nuclear warheads) at other countries including yours.

Youre doing nothing until you finally recieve a message on your phone and the TV goes to static before showing this message. "IMMINENT NUCLEAR ATTACK. SEEK SHELTER NOW"

Lets assume you live 15 miles / 25 kilometers away from a big city.
You know that he first wave of nukes hits 15 minutes after launch. It hits your countries military targets.
Your country has already retaliated. Full mutually assured destruction in effect.
20 Minutes after launch the population centers will be struck including your neighboring city.

Assuming youre out in the air:
Until 3 Miles / 5 Kilometers from ground zero everything is vaporized
Until 5 Miles / 8 Kilometers you will feel heavy painful burns and die after seconds
Until 15 Miles / 25 Kilometers you will feel painful sunburns. Windows will shatter and radiation is strong. The shockwave will kill you about 30 Seconds after the bomb hit.
Further than that and you will most likely survive the initial blast, apart from strong sunburns
Remember youre exactly 15 miles away. The shockwave will not kill you but cause heavy damage to you if you decide you will go outside. You will also experience painful full body sunburns.

You cant run away or commit suicide because youll die a slow agonizing radioation death paralized over the span of days.
Other methods of suicide are disabled. For example giving a bullet to your head will just make the bullet bounce off with no damage to you.

15 Minutes after the war everything exposed to the outside will be contaminated by fallout including the air. Going outside will be deadly until about 2 weeks when most of the fallout has left the air and settled on the ground and surfaces. Touching fallout will make you die a slow painful radiation death

How will you survive the blast? Where will you hide?
What will you do after the bombs hit?
How will you survive after the war? How will you avoid the fallout and feed yourself?
Comment your full strategy to survive this scenario. NO PREPARATIONS! THE BOMBS ARE NOT EXPECTED!

Last edited:
its over for autismcels

People arent prepared for shit , me included ...

The population is weaker then ever before ( thanks to a Woman centered Society ) , a War could happen anytime now and we would be Cannonfooder.

BUT THANKS FOR THE REMINDER THAT LIFE IS FINITE AND THAT YOU ONLY LIFE ONCE , I sometimes really forget that .

@Mecoja @Rimiru @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Kami @IncelKing @BlkPillPres

The population is weaker then ever before ( thanks to a Woman centered Society ) , a War could happen anytime now and we would be Cannonfooder.

BUT THANKS FOR THE REMINDER THAT LIFE IS FINITE AND THAT YOU ONLY LIFE ONCE , I sometimes really forget that .

Im not prepared either. My basement is 1/3 above ground and has windows. I will just take whatever I can into it and block my windows as best as I can, and somehow magically survive so I can create a cult community in my local areas so my sons and grandsons can go around pillaging and having tons of pussy (in fallout 76)

How will you survive the blast? Where will you hide?
What will you do after the bombs hit?
How will you survive after the war? How will you avoid the fallout and feed yourself?
Comment your full strategy to survive this scenario. NO PREPARATIONS! THE BOMBS ARE NOT EXPECTED!
You don't

But muh gender and muh discrimination, who cares what putin is doing he is canceled sweetie!

having a massive shit right now

But muh gender and muh discrimination, who cares what putin is doing he is canceled sweetie!
yea pretty much , im alert enough that war is a possibility soon .

Prepared im not of course . Way to less Money , and im not that much of a Corrupt snake to make alot .

Made some but not alot .

Lock myself in the basement

If i had the money i would move to a remote village and build an underground shelter. Im always paranoid. Someone living near big City or a military compounds would have to have a km or even more deep underground shelter. My town is around 40km from the main city and around 20 from another larger city, and there are no big buildings to shield, if shits hit the fan i would be done for.

I will drive straight to the blast zone while celebrating

I have contingencies in progress as we speak.

The world is going to be in so much pain in the coming years.

Youre doing nothing until you finally recieve a message on your phone and the TV goes to static before showing this message. "IMMINENT NUCLEAR ATTACK. SEEK SHELTER NOW"
I don't watch TV and I seldomly have my phone turned on. Unless they sound the sirens I'll never know

Survive? :feelskek:
I'll rapemaxx with a 9/10 Stacy, behaead her, drink her blood straight out of her bloodsquirting neck, deepthroat her skull and cum again inside her (all of this requires aproximately 2 minutes i assume lmao :feelskek:).
Then rush to the center of the blast to die fast laughing and celebrating histerically.

YOU THINK IT WILL HAPPEN?
You know, the one of the strongest copes that is universally common amongst nearly everyone is that the most horrific, worst-case nightmare scenarios that people understand (or think they understand) are the ones that they repress, deny, and push into the peripheries of practically fiction ("can't ever happen") in their minds. It's the same psychological phenomenon when a parent refuses to believe (when told) that their own child could commit an act so horrific that it makes grown men cry who've seen war and have PTSD.

"That would never happen."

Until it does. What then? Are you prepared?

Last edited:
You know, the one of the strongest copes that is universally common amongst nearly everyone is that the most horrific, worst-case nightmare scenarios that people understand (or think they understand) are the ones that they repress, deny, and push into the peripheries of practically fiction ("can't ever happen") in their minds. It's the same psychological phenomenon when a parent refuses to believe (when told) that their own child could commit an act so horrific that it makes grown men cry who've seen war and have PTSD.

"That would never happen."

Until it does. What then? Are you prepared?
no im not , but im aware that its a possibility .

Only Rich Dorks and Lords can dodge some of the war , get some private island with mass amount of supply .

and settle there for a bit.

If WW3 Happens and your just the Average Ciziten , your pretty much fucked.

Only Rich Dorks and Lords can dodge some of the war , get some private island with mass amount of supply .
You don't need to be rich. But you do need a circle of people you can trust to invest together in a shared bunker or shelter.

You don't need to be rich. But you do need a circle of people you can trust to invest together in a shared bunker or shelter.
That too , but being away"
From all the Chaos Sounds alot better to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back