Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A northern Chinese comes to Hong Kong/Macau

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
531c9784 5c14 11e9 bbcc 84176f6dd1e7 image hires 091827

I found this randomly while browsing. The mogging is just too much to ignore.

Btw what's even more funny is the guys background. His name is Zhang wei and is from heilongjiang province (basically next to Russia). He's ex military turned entrepreneur and has buisinesses worth billions. He also holds some political posts somehow.

Now he's in jail for fraud, blackmail, racketeering and possessing illegal firearms. In other words he's every stereotype of a "Chang" we can imagine.

It's over for ricecels. Study all you want but remember these guys will be the ones mogging you daily. You will be wagecucking for guys like him.

just hold frame bro

wtf
people will claim height and frame is diet but diet cant make you 1ft above average

They are coping
no cope when chad stands next to them, its a metaphor for when a tall chad looks down on someone, he literally looks down at the incel because of head level difference

Crew Cut Asian Hair

Northern Chinese and robust Koreans are legit "Changs" that look highly masculine. Central Asian Hapa Turks seem to win a lot of weight lifting competitions and do well in competitive sports, so they're probably pretty high testosterone, even if not that aesthetic.

View attachment 193234
Northern Chinese and robust Koreans are legit "Changs" that look highly masculine. Central Asian Hapa Turks seem to win a lot of weight lifting competitions and do well in competitive sports, so they're probably pretty high testosterone, even if not that aesthetic.
Its over for southerncels

It's over for Southern Hancels.

Hongkongers are legit midgets, I actually feel tall there.

Hongkongers are legit midgets, I actually feel tall there.
Southern Chinese are basically South East Asians. Cantonese also sound subhuman as fuck. Every time I hear a chink speak Cantonese I want to skin them alive. It's legit verbal rape.

I'm guessing it's because south Chinese have some Austronesian DNA

Southern Chinese are basically South East Asians. Cantonese also sound subhuman as fuck. Every time I hear a chink speak Cantonese I want to skin them alive. It's legit verbal rape.

Cantonese doesn't sound as subhuman as Tamil or Arabic, I swear

northern chinese is cope

View attachment 193234
Fuckkkk he mogs me from California to Kyrgyzstan

I'm on the West Coast and go to an Asian owned grocery store. The Mainlanders are arriving more and more. The men and women are tall, attractive and noble looking.

Like last night I noticed the Chinese women in the line around me were 5'7 to 5'9 or 5'10 in height. I am 5'10 so am able to judge the height pretty well.

Manchurians / Mongols are moggers.

Don't let them into Japan.

Long ago his relatives were hapa

Cantonese doesn't sound as subhuman as Tamil or Arabic, I swear
Fucking lol, Arabic mogs the shit out of all those low T, nasally gook languages (except for Japanese)