Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel a normie's attempt to become chad turns him into truecel - find another guy like me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When you forget that everything is already pre determined by genetics and you try to ascend the social rank to chad with steroids and gym but fails, instead it gives you severe acne and disfigures you, you went from high tier normie to truecel in the span of 1 year :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: even your family tells you that your disgusting. THis is punishment for trying to beat the nature's rule, I should have fucked bitches when I was a high tier normie but I loved my oneitis too much :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Maybe not a lot of ppl on the forum with the same situation as you, but I’m sure there are quite a few teens out there who ruined themselves with roids because they wanted to be chads too.

Maybe not a lot of ppl on the forum with the same situation as you, but I’m sure there are quite a few teens out there who ruined themselves with roids because they wanted to be chads too.
i ruined myself for my oneitis just to end up realising the truth that she was taken all along when I did all the shit for her

i ruined myself for my oneitis just to end up realising the truth that she was taken all along when I did all the shit for her
I will never understand how one develops oneitis

Can you explain exactly what you did wrong? I want to start steroids myself but perhaps only HGH instead of TRT.
just dont abuse it, I was on steroid for almost 2 years straight so I didnt cycle, and I was on high dosage

Can you explain exactly what you did wrong? I want to start steroids myself but perhaps only HGH instead of TRT.
i also take HGH, + -insulin and steroids, you really need all 3 to look good

My natural testosterone is 1200, so I don't think TRT is worth it but HGH looks promising. So what exactly fucked up your looks?
Acne, severe acne called acne "conglobata" your almost guranteeed to get acne on your steroid cycle but the conglobata variation is rare

My natural testosterone is 1200, so I don't think TRT is worth it but HGH looks promising. So what exactly fucked up your looks?
HGH is very worth it you should try it, however expensive, one thing to know that HGH long term can cause diabetes, I am diabetic

Did you turn diabetic from HGH? Can HGH cause acne?
hgh improves acne, and skin ingeenral, I felt that while on it, i turned diabetic because I also used humalog (a type of insulin) when I was heavy in back in the days during bodybuilding so my natural insulin was ruined, I also just ate alot

Did you turn diabetic from HGH? Can HGH cause acne?
how old are you? HGH takes 5-8 month to see full effect but you dont wanna be on it for over 2 years straight, a good way is 5 days on 2 days off

I got love at first sight with her explain
Well, yeah that too.

But my real bet is on "you think she's in your league." Ie; she seems "possible" to get.?

As if you have a chance....

If their were no other dudes in her line..

I'm 25. I just want to use it for 1-2 years in hopes that my body parts grow (hands, feet, jaw, etc.).
jaw growth takes a long time, you'd have better luck taking any steroid of DHT derivative, hand and feet etc are all going to look bulkier after long usage, your head will also get bigger, its not neccesarily a good thing....

Well, yeah that too.

But my real bet is on "you think she's in your league." Ie; she seems "possible" to get.?

As if you have a chance....

If their were no other dudes in her line..
YES!! when I crushed on her we were in the same league, but she changed unfortunately.

HGH is very worth it you should try it, however expensive, one thing to know that HGH long term can cause diabetes, I am diabetic
You should have ate sprouts instead.

They have kinetic in plus lots of nutrients

YES!! when I crushed on her we were in the same league, but she changed unfortunately.
All is takes is a compliment from chad to turn a unter-becky into a Stacy!

At least in her head!

All is takes is a compliment from chad to turn a unter-becky into a Stacy!

At least in her head!
yes unfortnutely, now she makeupmaxx and attract lots of males

I thought HGH only works if you are 7-9 yo or something?

I thought HGH only works if you are 7-9 yo or something?
HGH isnt just used to grow bones and shit I use it for many other purposes, it also just comliments to the steroid gains making it more refined

Ye ive heard the damages of steroid user can be deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back