Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A normie i know got vaccinated down so he could 'travel'

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Now he has chronic migraines that aren't going away. I told him in fairness it might not have been the vaccine, it might be coincidental. But he believes it was from the vaccine.

Sadly he then took a 2nd dose because they increased the requirements for the country where he wants to go. And his migraines got even worse.

He told me I was right - travelling is stupid he used to love travelling now he doesn't even want to he just doesn't want his head to hurt all the time.

But his girlfriend is pressuring him now to get a booster shot. She says hes not vaccinated now because he only has 2 doses.

I’ll never the jab, it’s all about population control. The “plandemic “ is one of the biggest lies in human history. It’s up there with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

After he received chronic migraines from his first shot, he still went to take the second shot? Should've persuaded him not to but there was nothing you could really do in that situation. Has he went for a CT scan yet for his migraines?

I love when normies take the kikeccine. They’re such sheep

Do normies have any suspicions that there's something wrong with all this Covid debacle?
Have they not realised anything yet?

The vaccine is 100% safe and mandatory vaccination and booster shots need to be implemented in all countries worldwide.:dab:

I’ll never the jab, it’s all about population control. The “plandemic “ is one of the biggest lies in human history. It’s up there with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

Ya I told people on day 1 of the lockdowns this is all planned out and this is not going away. As I know how the deep state operates.

Yes those other events were faked as well.

But his girlfriend is pressuring him now to get a booster shot. She says hes not vaccinated now because he only has 2 doses.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Tbh that's not high enough. This shit is up there with the Holohoax at least, and potentially going far beyond.

After he received chronic migraines from his first shot, he still went to take the second shot? Should've persuaded him not to but there was nothing you could really do in that situation. Has he went for a CT scan yet for his migraines?

Ya he even said after the first shot that he believed the migraines were from the vaccine. He knows I know a great deal of medicine, and even I said in honesty you might have got them anyway.

I really wasn't expecting him to go for the 2nd shot. But his family pressured him to because or else he couldn't visit them as they are in another country.

I didn't tell him anything though this time as he looked all sad and frustrated.

Hes now taking a medicine his doctor gave him for the migraines but so far it hasn't helped.

The vaccine is 100% safe and mandatory vaccination and booster shots need to be implemented in all countries worldwide.:dab:

Yes (((Mr.Faded)))

Do normies have any suspicions that there's something wrong with all this Covid debacle?

Something that seems to hold sway with normies.. is I even hear normies saying 'why are they pushing this so hard it makes me suspicious'.

Normies were also 100% believers in vaccines at the start. But I said at the start it won't work. They said I was wrong vaccines will make it go away.

If it was just 1 vaccine and then the authorities said nice Covid is going away now, the normies would never have suspected anything.

Ya he even said after the first shot that he believed the migraines were from the vaccine. He knows I know a great deal of medicine, and even I said in honesty you might have got them anyway.

I really wasn't expecting him to go for the 2nd shot. But his family pressured him to because or else he couldn't visit them as they are in another country.

I didn't tell him anything though this time as he looked all sad and frustrated.

Hes now taking a medicine his doctor gave him for the migraines but so far it hasn't helped.

I guess still being normie with a gf means he is able to cope better.

Imagine being incel with migraines that resist treatment. Time to rope.

said kike :feelsseriously:

Something that seems to hold sway with normies.. is I even hear normies saying 'why are they pushing this so hard it makes me suspicious'.

Normies were also 100% believers in vaccines at the start. But I said at the start it won't work. They said I was wrong vaccines will make it go away.

If it was just 1 vaccine and then the authorities said nice Covid is going away now, the normies would never have suspected anything.

Pretty much this.

I said I felt this was bull shit way more than a year ago. I also said the vaccines are unlikely to change anything and will probably cause damage and death. Months ago I also made a joke, "what do you call someone who had two doses in 2022?" The answer being "unvaccinated, because now you need three!"

You don’t like one vaccination, how about forced double dose vaccination with booster. How would you goyim like that? :feelsLSD::lul:

I already talked to some normies and my parents if they wanted to get their third shot and what really shocked me is that all of them said no.

I know if they were to have their rights stripped tomorrow in exchange for the vaccine, they would probably do it.

Last edited:
I want all the foid dead.

Pretty much this.

I said I felt this was bull shit way more than a year ago. I also said the vaccines are unlikely to change anything and will probably cause damage and death. Months ago I also made a joke, "what do you call someone who had two doses in 2022?" The answer being "unvaccinated, because now you need three!"

Nice you are planting the seeds in their mind. Especially if the normies laughs it off and says no that won't happen, it will go away after the vaccines. I actually didn't think the authorities would be that insane to push this line of being double dosed is unvaccinated.

One normie actually said lets just go along with these lockdowns and masking and vaccines then it will all go away. But I said they will just go to the next level then.

The wise man can predict what will happen. Which is the whole thing for science is predictive power.

If Covid had gone away after the vaccines people would say man you were wrong you said they wouldn't work. Then I would be arguing the well I thought the whole thing was fake, so the cure I view as fake too.. but this would not be convincing at all.

You don’t like one vaccination, how about forced double dose vaccination with booster. How would you goyim like that? :feelsLSD::lul:

Stop it. Bad little Jew.

Don't worry, hopefully after the 7th booster shot his body will get used to them :soy::feelshaha:.

One normie actually said lets just go along with these lockdowns and masking and vaccines then it will all go away. But I said they will just go to the next level then.

Dumbest shit that is commonly stated.

Like sure, let's go along with the normalization of faggotry. Not like anything can go wrong. Oh whoops now we have to go along with Transgenderism too. Oh yeah, anybody see the LGBTQ+ flag lately? It keeps evolving like a tumor evolves in its dying host. Also the 1st, then 2nd, then 3rd, and 4th waves of feminism... just go along bruh, it'll get better eventually.

"Go along to get along" hasn't worked in an entire fucking century. Normies are just playing catch-up.

I already talked to some normies and my parents if they wanted to get their third shot and what really shocked me is that all of them said no.

I know if they were to have their rights stripped tomorrow in exchange for the vaccine, they would probably do it.

That is interesting. My view with vaccines in the past is you took one and then they said you were life long protected. And imo they just faked the statistics to make it look like all those diseases went away. But it was really convincing this strategy they used in the past.

I remember 10 years ago idiots kept vaccinating their dogs. And I said what is boosters I thought vaccines allegedly gave lifelong protection. Can't we go back in time and find out how we used to make them.

But idiots were still believing in it. I said how the fuck can vaccine technology go backwards. I had this whole list of questions I had made about vaccines.

That is interesting. My view with vaccines in the past is you took one and then they said you were life long protected. And imo they just faked the statistics to make it look like all those diseases went away. But it was really convincing this strategy they used in the past.

I remember 10 years ago idiots kept vaccinating their dogs. And I said what is boosters I thought vaccines allegedly gave lifelong protection. Can't we go back in time and find out how we used to make them.

But idiots were still believing in it. I said how the fuck can vaccine technology go backwards. I had this whole list of questions I had made about vaccines.

The flu vaccine has always been every year though, hasn't it?

That being said, I quit the flu vaccine awhile ago. My mom always pushed it hard, but post-COVID I used it as leverage to say I'm done with all vaccines in general.

Like sure, let's go along with the normalization of faggotry. Not like anything can go wrong. Oh whoops now we have to go along with Transgenderism too. Oh yeah, anybody see the LGBTQ+ flag lately? It keeps evolving like a tumor evolves in its dying host. Also the 1st, then 2nd, then 3rd, and 4th waves of feminism... just go along bruh, it'll get better eventually.

"Go along to get along" hasn't worked in an entire fucking century. Normies are just playing catch-up.

Ya you are right maybe with some smart species who was open minded by nature you could have different beliefs. With humans its either your boot is on their throat or the other way around.

Its like with vaccines people said what does it matter if some people believe in vaccines and others don't, each can do their own. But humans aren't smart enough for that.. they will be coming at you and forcing you to live by their beliefs.

The flu vaccine has always been every year though, hasn't it?

That being said, I quit the flu vaccine awhile ago. My mom always pushed it hard, but post-COVID I used it as leverage to say I'm done with all vaccines in general.

Ya years ago in pro-vaxxer debates they told me the flu virus can mutate around vaccines.. but those other types of viruses doesn't mutate so it can provide lifelong protection.

The whole thing is pseudoscience. Like when someone gets the flu vaccine and then gets the flu, they just say oh its a different strain.

My view is the flu is an intense process of autophagy that the body goes through from time to time to kill off senolytic cells. Autophagy was not known by mainstream science until the last few decades. I view colds as a less intense sort of routine autophagy.

But I also admit something.. this is my best hypothesis based on my knowledge but I could be wrong.

You know these debates with pro-vaxxers in the past they went on forever and each time the pro-vaxxer could come up with some explanation for what seemed like contradictions.

The big thing this time is they made a falsifiable prediction. The pro-vaxxers told me that the vaccines would dramatically reduce Covid. I also made a falsifiable prediction based on my hypothesis. The vaccines wouldn't stop it.

I had a whole list I made of contradictions. Like why with bacteria and fungus does the immune system not 'learn'. It has been demonstrated you can be infected with the same strain of bacteria infections again and again.

And if the immune system learns through vaccines why don't we make them for bacteria and fungal infections? Each time the pro-vaxxers had some sciencey sounding explanation for why in all cases those won't work, yet still believing the immune system 'learns'.

I even pushed them on an argument they said the immune system creates specialized chemicals that target 'weaknesses' of the pathogens. I said show me science papers of our body having this chemical creation capability which they couldn't do. They then said actually the body just learns how to flag pathogens.
Where did he want to travel? I'd like to know if the potential destination was really worth capitulating to the public outcry caused by a meme pandemic.

Its really sad.. he went to Canada in the winter to visit his family. Now his enjoyment of life is probably finished unless the migraines go away.

I can even see his girlfriend leaving soon as he is sad and can't enjoy things with his migraines. Like he had a migraine for 5 straight days.

I still did say so he didn't feel that bad, that in fairness it might not have been the vaccines.

Last edited:
Ya years ago in pro-vaxxer debates they told me the flu virus can mutate around vaccines.. but those other types of viruses doesn't mutate so it can provide lifelong protection.

The whole thing is pseudoscience. Like when someone gets the flu vaccine and then gets the flu, they just say oh its a different strain.

My view is the flu is an intense process of autophagy that the body goes through from time to time to kill off senolytic cells. Autophagy was not known by mainstream science until the last few decades. I view colds as a less intense sort of routine autophagy.

But I also admit something.. this is my best hypothesis based on my knowledge but I could be wrong.

You know these debates with pro-vaxxers in the past they went on forever and each time the pro-vaxxer could come up with some explanation for what seemed like contradictions.

The big thing this time is they made a falsifiable prediction. The pro-vaxxers told me that the vaccines would dramatically reduce Covid. I also made a falsifiable prediction based on my hypothesis. The vaccines wouldn't stop it.

I had a whole list I made of contradictions. Like why with bacteria and fungus does the immune system not 'learn'. It has been demonstrated you can be infected with the same strain of bacteria infections again and again.

And if the immune system learns through vaccines why don't we make them for bacteria and fungal infections? Each time the pro-vaxxers had some sciencey sounding explanation for why in all cases those won't work, yet still believing the immune system 'learns'.

I even pushed them on an argument they said the immune system creates specialized chemicals that target 'weaknesses' of the pathogens. I said show me science papers of our body having this chemical creation capability which they couldn't do. They then said actually the body just learns how to flag pathogens.

Its really sad.. he went to Canada in the winter to visit his family. Now his enjoyment of life is probably finished unless the migraines go away.

I can even see his girlfriend leaving soon as he is sad and can't enjoy things with his migraines. Like he had a migraine for 5 straight days.

I still did say so he didn't feel that bad, that in fairness it might not have been the vaccines.

Yeah that sounds something like terrain theory, where flu/colds is the body initiating a cleansing process, and are thus not contagious. I'm not 100% convinced of this, but have had my eye on it.

The thing is, unlike bacteria and fungus, these viruses are fucking invisible. I mean the stuff containing bacteria that is obviously dirty.. that stuff is visible. And fungus can be visible too. But viruses are allegedly "even smaller" than bacteria, and there's no clear indication to the human eye that a virus is physically present, whereas again this is often the case with bacteria and fungus. So this makes it difficult to falsify the theory surrounding viruses, which does make it suspicious.

No point for me to take the vaccine, by the time I get my 2 doses and booster, everyone else will be on their 7th booster, I'll never be considered fully vaccinated.

What the fuck? Mutations happen ALWAYS with nucleic acids, particularly in viruses (especially if they have RNA genomes).

Influenza is only faster because it a) has a segmented RNA genome, b) occurs in many animals (like birds), c) can come together in a swine (normally bird/human-specific Influenza viruses can only infect their specific host, but they can all infect swines) where they then exchange genome segments creating entirely new virus strains (antigen shift) then capable of infecting humans (zoonosis). In humans different Influenza viruses can make RNA segment exchange (of course) too.

And because all natural processes are faulty mutations just happen randomly (antigen shift, far slower change).

How can normalfags spew such shit with such high confidence? This is literally basic knowledge.

Last edited:
Yeah that sounds something like terrain theory, where flu/colds is the body initiating a cleansing process, and are thus not contagious. I'm not 100% convinced of this, but have had my eye on it.

The thing is, unlike bacteria and fungus, these viruses are fucking invisible. I mean the stuff containing bacteria that is obviously dirty.. that stuff is visible. And fungus can be visible too. But viruses are allegedly "even smaller" than bacteria, and there's no clear indication to the human eye that a virus is physically present, whereas again this is often the case with bacteria and fungus. So this makes it difficult to falsify the theory surrounding viruses, which does make it suspicious.

Ya these viruses are just hypothesized to exist. There was a court case in Germany that went all the way to the Supreme Court of Germany. And the Chief justice in Germany he was really smart. He got the virus samples from the Measles Society of Germany(which they had refused to provide in the earlier cases).

The Chief Justice then sent the samples to two different laboratories in Germany to identify the genetic code. But he didn't tell the laboratories what the samples were.

Both laboratories came back that they were broken strands of human DNA. It has only been the last few decades when this was possible. Before that the virus believers they said viruses are too small to be seen by a microscope. And electron microscopes can't see them because they destroy living things.

For bacteria and fungus we can see them in microscopes. And they have passed the Koch's Postulates proving some types are what we call infectious disease.

Ya if they tried to do the hoax with bacteria the problem is bacteria we can see and identify with microscopes. So in laboratories in hospitals they could give a definitive answer to whether person had the bacteria.

But with something that we can't see it allows fakery.
What the fuck? Mutations happen ALWAYS with nucleic acids, particularly in viruses (especially if they have RNA genomes).

Influenza is only faster because it a) has a segmented RNA genome, b) occurs in many animals (like birds), c) can come together in a swine (normally bird/human-specific Influenza viruses can only infect their specific host, but they can all infect swines) where they then exchange genome segments creating entirely new virus strains (antigen shift) then capable of infecting humans (zoonosis). RNA segment exchange occurs in humans too.

And because all natural processes are faulty mutations happen too (antigen shift, far slower change).

But mutation happens everywhere randomly albeit it with different rates. How can normalfags spew such shit with such high confidence? This is literally basic knowledge.

Interesting.. I said why the fuck couldn't old time viruses mutate to normies pro-vaxxers. One explanation they said is the whole world was vaccinated at the same time making no time for the virus to mutate.

But I looked it up and the vaccination for those happened over decades, in fact some places they still aren't vaccinated.

A real virus imo it would find some way to mutate around the vaccine.. if it had to it would mate with another virus and create a third virus. Its like bacteria how they always are evolving to go around the anti-bacterial drugs.

Then I asked normies ok let us say you are right the Covid virus it has special powers other viruses didn't have and it can always keep mutating around vaccines. Then why vaccinate at all. Then they got into their reducing deaths argument again.

Last edited:
No point for me to take the vaccine, by the time I get my 2 doses and booster, everyone else will be on their 7th booster, I'll never be considered fully vaccinated.

The rollout of the boosters seems like it will cement the dividing line. Where I am, it seems around 10% of the population are unvaccinated.

The vaccine is 100% safe, everyone here should take it.

The vaccine is 100% safe, everyone here should take it.
https://i.redd.it/vga7ijrkog281.png

But his girlfriend is pressuring him now to get a booster shot. She says hes not vaccinated now because he only has 2 doses
jfl @ normies. Free pussy at all costs

jfl @ normies. Free pussy at all costs

May as well be a meme. I know a guy who got vaxxed because his complete bitch of a gf demanded him to get it in order to "protect the baby."

This bitch is a garbage mother and can't even take care of her child properly (diaper rash lasting for weeks, doesn't feed him or bathe him properly, etc.), but she's worried about a 2 year old catching COVID lmao. Dumb as a box of rocks. And she already wants to have another child. It's no wonder this world is doomed when trash like this is always reproducing.

May as well be a meme. I know a guy who got vaxxed because his complete bitch of a gf demanded him to get it in order to "protect the baby."

This bitch is a garbage mother and can't even take care of her child properly (diaper rash lasting for weeks, doesn't feed him or bathe him properly, etc.), but she's worried about a 2 year old catching COVID lmao. Dumb as a box of rocks. And she already wants to have another child. It's no wonder this world is doomed when trash like this is always reproducing.
Imagine taking the kikeccine because a hole told you so.

This came up years back when debating pro-vaxxers. I said ok cool you believe in vaccines, and you got the vaccine. So now you are protected. You don't have to worry anymore.

They said no if I am unvaccinated I am putting their vaccinated kids lives in danger. I said how? They said if even one person is unvaccinated then the virus can jump from me to their vaccinated kids.

I said ok how do you stop it like travel to countries with low vaccination rates, wouldn't it jump from those people. But they stopped responding there.

This came up years back when debating pro-vaxxers. I said ok cool you believe in vaccines, and you got the vaccine. So now you are protected. You don't have to worry anymore.

They said no if I am unvaccinated I am putting their vaccinated kids lives in danger. I said how? They said if even one person is unvaccinated then the virus can jump from me to their vaccinated kids.

I said ok how do you stop it like travel to countries with low vaccination rates, wouldn't it jump from those people. But they stopped responding there.

And this is before COVID? Holy shit, just listening to their retarded arguments makes me want to advocate for nobody to take any vaccine, ever.

Its really scary how irrational women get though with this protecting the baby. I think the origins of vaccines was actually a way to calm women down with this infectious disease crap. By making them believe their baby was safe.(and then not widely reporting when some babies died)

I noted that all ancient societies had rituals where mothers would bring babies to get special potions and lotions from priests that would protect their babies for life from illnesses.

The people in those societies they believed the rituals and potions were real. And then I added people today they think our rituals are real.

Normies are doing me a favor by getting the kikecine, and the boosters - I can't wait for them to develop heart problems.

Normies are doing me a favor by getting the kikecine, and the boosters - I can't wait for them to develop heart problems.

Hopefully sterilizes them as well. Throw in a little cancer too for good measure.

And this is before COVID? Holy shit, just listening to their retarded arguments makes me want to advocate for nobody to take any vaccine, ever.

Ya years back I got into this whole virus/vaccine debate.

Hopefully sterilizes them as well. Throw in a little cancer too for good measure.
Fingers crossed bro, all the normies I know have taken the kikecine. I have not met one person who refuses to take the kikecine.

They're starting to make it mandatory in europe. It's over.

The worst is you cant even sue them for it. :lul::feelsLSD:

No

Men are practically sterile already from all the (((xenoestrogens))). Dunno about women

Fingers crossed bro, all the normies I know have taken the kikecine. I have not met one person who refuses to take the kikecine.

I legit don't feel sympathy or remorse for normies; I tried to argue with them about various social issues over the years and it's like trying to communicate with a baboon "LOL found the inkwell!" If I hear about them dying slowly and painfully, it will give me joy. That's what all those fucks get for either forcing me to be a 28 year old virgin (normie femoids) or sustaining the conditions that keep me a 28 year old virgin (normie simps/cucks). That's what they get for sucking feminist Jewish cock for years and decades; eventually, THEY get Jew'd.

But even if many of them live, I'll accept my sperm becoming golden as sufficient payment for the mistreatment and devaluation I have experienced. If anything happens that somehow skyrockets my value, I will abuse the fuck out of it until I see fit that the debt has been paid. This is different from the "woke" bull shit, because this should all occur within the same generation, meaning the people who were alive and benefiting prior, are still alive today and should suffer (and be exploited) in the future for their past transgressions. I just believe there is zero justification for me being put through all the stress and all the ghosting for nothing. A severe punishment is due, and let the heavens answer us at long last.

Holy shit bro, I think its happening.

That isn't simply lifefuel. It is soulfuel.

Men are practically sterile already from all the (((xenoestrogens))). Dunno about women

I have doubts that I am. I think I have less exposure because I don't eat dog shit like most males stuck with trashy single moms. I generally eat proper home cooked meals.

Last edited:
Normies are always competing to see who can post more pictures of their vacations on social media. Its like the ultimate normie trait, normie men funding their roasties lavish vacation adventures

Normies are always competing to see who can post more pictures of their vacations on social media. Its like the ultimate normie trait, normie men funding their roasties lavish vacation adventures

Ya I guess to be a normie and keep a roastie you have to outpay other normies in paying for her lavish vacations. And then she can post of a bunch of pictures of the vacations on social media to mog other foids and normies.