Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A non-copium band recommend by me (Professor) to be low-inhib and ascend (maybe)

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I have analysed thousands of Music bands and most of them are just Copium Overdosed. Take Imagine Dragons for example, a good band I agree but its heavily copium overdosed and no wonder its just famous since most people need to feel like they are in the top of the world for a moment albeit it doesn’t change any state of their life or mentality.

What if I told you there is a somewhat satanic reality accepted band that could accept the world and the angers of a man the way it is? You might have heard it before, it’s Slipknot a band from late 90s which still has fans and is still relevant now. The vocals/lyrics just hits hard + makes you low inhib if you could relate to that. That’s Prolly the best band to be listened a lot of angry greycels lurking in this sub and also prolly got be @Sneir fav band :feelshaha:

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I have listened to every song, every album released in the last 23 years at least thrice and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Slipknot fans here.
B27BA139 275F 4125 BBCE A398E0192985
15207626 A6F4 4193 ADA8 99B2348C25B4

Just look at some of my fav relatable lyrics here and I suggest you give it a listen now in case you wanna be low inhib :feelsokman:

Once again a very high quality thread brought to you by the Professor :feelzez:

Giga coper if you think, you will ascend if you are low inhib

Giga coper if you think, you will ascend if you are low inhib
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I specifically have written - (maybe) since for a lot 5psl greycels here not being low inhib is the problem and they might ascend if they overcome that.

No wonder your avi is a clown:feelsclown: you fucking retard:feelskek:

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I specifically have written - (maybe) since for a lot 5psl greycels here not being low inhib is the problem and they might ascend if they overcome that.

No wonder your avi is a clown:feelsclown: you fucking retard:feelskek:

It’s better for them, they would become betabuxers at best.

Idk maybe if you have a good job and are above average in looks and height you can ascend

Idk maybe if you have a good job and are above average in looks and height you can ascend
My Blackpillosophy doesn’t advocate that. You might be above average in looks, money but still be an incel due to NT or low-inhib.

My Blackpillosophy doesn’t advocate that. You might be above average in looks, money but still be an incel due to NT or low-inhib.
No im saying if you were above average in basically everything and have low inhib, you can ascend