Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A nightmare in the making.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I have been told to train 10 new people joining our company. 4 of them are Foids. There will be managers on the call while I train them. It's fucking over. It is done. I will sperg the fuck out. It's fucking game over man.

I feel you bro. Started at a new company some days ago. I get along with everyone except the fucking foids
That was already the case at my last 2 jobs

I feel you bro. Started at a new company some days ago. I get along with everyone except the fucking foids
Have you had arguments with them?

I don't even know this people, they haven't joined yet. Never met them. I will be expected to train a large group of people almost half of them foids. Now everybody in the company will know I'm an autist after this meeting it's fucking over. I don't fucking want to train nobody I just wanna mind my own business why does it have to be this way REEEEE.

I don't even know this people, they haven't joined yet. Never met them. I will be expected to train a large group of people almost half of them foids. Now everybody in the company will know I'm an autist after this meeting it's fucking over. I don't fucking want to train nobody I just wanna mind my own business why does it have to be this way REEEEE.
The question was directed at @Ecstasy but thanks for the insight. Since you're in the position of power I think it won't be too bad.

The question was directed at @Ecstasy but thanks for the insight. Since you're in the position of power I think it won't be too bad.

JFL I didn't read the handle.

Thoughts?

I have been told to train 10 new people joining our company. 4 of them are Foids. There will be managers on the call while I train them. It's fucking over. It is done. I will sperg the fuck out. It's fucking game over man.
Most of the time when this happens, they are making you train your replacement. Be careful buddy boyo

I didnt switch jobs because of the foids but every interaction with them was from annoying to trying to humiliate or bully me.
This one now complained I use public transport to get to my job and that its bad because of corona. when Im in the room she opens the windows every 30 mins to get "the bad air out"

Even when I read this thread, I feel uncomfortable.
:worryfeels:

Take phenibut before you do it

Bruw change avatar please, when I see it I have literally a strange beat/rhytm in my head

Most of the time when this happens, they are making you train your replacement. Be careful buddy boyo
If you have to train someone, it's OVER, they are the guys supposed to get your job.

I'd get a small bodycam and have it recording all interactions with them just so you don't get metoo'd.

Are they paying you for this?

I didnt switch jobs because of the foids but every interaction with them was from annoying to trying to humiliate or bully me.
This one now complained I use public transport to get to my job and that its bad because of corona. when Im in the room she opens the windows every 30 mins to get "the bad air out"
What an absolute cunt.

Prepare all the steps of the training and read from paper as you go, or have it by your side in case you happen freeze you can just read the points from the paper.

I'd get a small bodycam and have it recording all interactions with them just so you don't get metoo'd.

It's online anyway because of the Coronachan.

tenor.gif

Are they paying you for this?

What do you mean? I don't get paid per hour I have a contract. I don't get paid extra for it if that's what you are asking. At least I will be able to yell at this hoes for doing it wrong. I guarantee you they will come asking me for help but I'll just tell them I'm busy and that they should have listened when I explained it the first time. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Prepare all the steps of the training and read from paper as you go, or have it by your side in case you happen freeze you can just read the points from the paper.

You mad bro I ain't putting this much effort into this. I also never gonna read from paper ever again because last time I did that It was even worse. I'll just do my best to help them hoes understand. They can look all of this shit up in google anyway nobody fucking taught me how to do this when I had to learn so tough shit on dem hoes because I ain't got time to nanny them.

@Dregster666 look at this greycel and JFL

Hey at least I’m not the one with the dancing anime foid on my profile picture. Go hug your anime pillow waifu and cope:feelskek:

Btw it’s not polite bullying other people according to postcount ON AN INCEL FORUM. Just put a fucking finger on your bald head and think about what you’ve just said. It makes 0 logic, but for a lowiq like you that makes 0 difference.

Hey at least I’m not the one with the dancing anime foid on my profile picture. Go hug your anime pillow waifu and cope:feelskek:

Btw it’s not polite bullying other people according to postcount ON AN INCEL FORUM. Just put a fucking finger on your bald head and think about what you’ve just said. It makes 0 logic, but for a lowiq like you that makes 0 difference.
I dont complain about greycels, I complain about greycels who talk shit. There are also high postcount users to are retarded, such as @Michinomiya Hirohit

It's the rite of passage. Nothing can be done about it now. Just accept your greycelness greycel and with time you'll be the one to bully the new greycels that shall join after you.

It's the rite of passage. Nothing can be done about it now. Just accept your greycelness greycel and with time you'll be the one to bully the new greycels that shall join after you.

If I don’t rope or die from big rona till then:feelsthink:

If you have to train someone, it's OVER, they are the guys supposed to get your job.
may god never put us in that situation, or else I would go ER on them

may god never put us in that situation, or else I would go ER on them
Aren't you a manager in some bank?

What college you did you go to you get this job, or is it good old nepotism?

How could i meet local jews that would put me in the nepotism business?

You have to be low NT to be a manager or you will be eaten alive by normies.

More like investment banking for a corporation.
I don't think college did as much as my friend recommending me, and I then showed them my skills and shit (and grades).
It wasn't kikes, she was Japanese and her older brother worked there. (She's chad only btw, no chance)

More like investment banking for a corporation.
I don't think college did as much as my friend recommending me, and I then showed them my skills and shit (and grades).
It wasn't kikes, she was Japanese and her older brother worked there. (She's chad only btw, no chance)
Chad only is an axiom, no need to state this JFL.

In the end it's about recommendations, it's OVER for me.
You have to be low NT to be a manager or you will be eaten alive by normies.
You mean low neurotypical, like low inhib? If that's the case then it's okay, i'm pretty low inhib.

I dont complain about greycels, I complain about greycels who talk shit. There are also high postcount users to are retarded, such as @Michinomiya Hirohit
ignore my alt