Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Nigger who was just released out of prison approached me on the street...

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Last Wednesday I had to go to the police station to report something, the policetoilet who helped me was quite nice and she gave me a form to fill in, as I needed the report she told me to wait an hour and come back. As I didn't want to hang around the police station too long I left and went for a walk, while near a metro station a 6'5 Nigger approached me asking if I could help him... As I am naturally a people-pleaser rather than asking what he wanted I just told him "sure, I'm happy to help" and he told me that he didn't have any money and needed to use the metro. He told me that he didn't have an OV-chipkaart so I went to the machine and bought one for him, rather than just giving it to him with only enough money to open the door and letting him figure out how to get the rest of the money I asked him where he was headed so I could pay for the entire trip.

Remember, I only met this Nigger 30 seconds before.

He told me Hillevoetsluis, so I looked up the fare and bought everything for him. I saw that he had a bag full of clothes, so I told him that I have a homeless cousin so I know how it feels to need money, he then told me his story...

Apparently this was his first day outside of prison, he was homeless for years before he was locked up, but after serving a few years in prison he suddenly got the news that they would let him out earlier, they gave him enough money for the train to go to where I was then but he didn't have enough money to go to his parents' house (as he was moving back in with them). I told the Nigger that I wished him a good life and bid him farewell.

There weren't a lot of people around, he randomly asked me, and because I always want to help people (unless I hate them) I tend to always try to help everyone. I absolutely hate this about my personality, I don't like doing this, but the worst thing about this is if I actually say "No" then I will feel really bad about it.

So, my brain tries to actively justify my actions "Maybe by doing this for him you show him that random people could be good and it will lower his chances of recidivism", "Maybe he was let out earlier out of prison because of good behaviour and he wasn't a bad person", Etc.

While helping people I feel shit for spending money, but I feel even more shit for if I don't help them.

Having an agreeable personality is an absolute curse, I am really envious of psychopaths who can see a person in need and just walk right over them. Psychopathcels are better off than us Empathycels. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Why are people in your story always 7ft

Is this a true story? No embellishments?

Did the nigger at least thank you for the help

i mean, you're 6'2" so seeing a 6'5" tallfag in the street will probably increase your chance of helping him.
if he was a 5'6" or a 5'5" you wouldn't even bother giving him directions.

Last Wednesday I had to go to the police station to report something, the policetoilet who helped me was quite nice and she gave me a form to fill in, as I needed the report she told me to wait an hour and come back. As I didn't want to hang around the police station too long I left and went for a walk, while near a metro station a 6'5 Nigger approached me asking if I could help him... As I am naturally a people-pleaser rather than asking what he wanted I just told him "sure, I'm happy to help" and he told me that he didn't have any money and needed to use the metro. He told me that he didn't have an OV-chipkaart so I went to the machine and bought one for him, rather than just giving it to him with only enough money to open the door and letting him figure out how to get the rest of the money I asked him where he was headed so I could pay for the entire trip.

He told me Hillevoetsluis, so I looked up the fare and bought everything for him. I saw that he had a bag full of clothes, so I told him that I have a homeless cousin so I know how it feels to need money, he then told me his story...

Apparently this was his first day outside of prison, he was homeless for years before he was locked up, but after serving a few years in prison he suddenly got the news that they would let him out earlier, they gave him enough money for the train to go to where I was then but he didn't have enough money to go to his parents' house (as he was moving back in with them). I told the Nigger that I wished him a good life and bid him farewell.

There weren't a lot of people around, he randomly asked me, and because I always want to help people (unless I hate them) I tend to always try to help everyone. I absolutely hate this about my personality, I don't like doing this, but the worst thing about this is if I actually say "No" then I will feel really bad about it.

So, my brain tries to actively justify my actions "Maybe by doing this for him you show him that random people could be good and it will lower his chances of recidivism", "Maybe he was let out earlier out of prison because of good behaviour and he wasn't a bad person", Etc.

While helping people I feel shit for spending money, but I feel even more shit for if I don't help them.

Having an agreeable personality is an absolute curse, I am really envious of psychopaths who can see a person in need and just walk right over them. Psychopathcels are better off than us Empathycels. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
You are a good guy. I’m sure he’ll always remember what you did for him, even when he is old. Maybe he will pass on the kindness to others like you did for him.

i mean, you're 6'2" so seeing a 6'5" tallfag in the street will probably increase your chance of helping him.
if he was a 5'6" or a 5'5" you wouldn't even bother giving him directions.
Bruuuutal heightpill

You are a good guy. I’m sure he’ll always remember what you did for him, even when he is old. Maybe he will pass on the kindness to others like you did for him.

Bruuuutal heightpill

I used to go to brick college (before dropping out, now I study online), and always take the train there (it was hell, strangers always made fun of me). At the large European train station, a young homeless man approached me, while I was waiting for my train to arrive, like 3 or 4 times in the 2 years I was there. He always asked me for 2 or 3 bucks every time. I always gave some to him as I was scared he might get violent.

Once he asked me for 5 bucks and if he can sleep in my house and if I know where he can sleep for free. I told him, "I'm sorry, I'm only 17 and live with my parents" (I was actually 21 at the time). I gave him the 5 bucks though. He was a druggy for sure. Poor sod

stop helping random people. they are not entitled to help and care. because we was never entitled to feel love and sex so they can eat their shit alone now. this nigger will probably fuck hot JB in some hours while you jerking off of anime sakura cardcaptor staffel 2.

I used to go to brick college (before dropping out, now I study online), and always take the train there (it was hell, strangers always made fun of me). At the large European train station, a young homeless man approached me, while I was waiting for my train to arrive, like 3 or 4 times in the 2 years I was there. He always asked me for 2 or 3 bucks every time. I always gave some to him as I was scared he might get violent.

Once he asked me for 5 bucks and if he can sleep in my house and if I know where he can sleep for free. I told him, "I'm sorry, I'm only 17 and live with my parents" (I was actually 21 at the time). I gave him the 5 bucks though. He was a druggy for sure. Poor sod
Intimated by druggie hobos. Completely over.

I have this same curse, blood.
You feel like shit when you don't help and you feel like the worse thing will happen...

it's over