Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A new vibrator convinced me to end things with Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1389ch5/a_new_vibrator_convinced_me_to_end_things_with_my/

If I hadn’t gotten that vibrator I’d still be waiting around every Saturday hoping he would invite me over and maybe, just maybe I’d get close to a climax.
His birthday is coming up in 5 days though and I might text him but just to be nice.

Of course she will continue fucking him. Jfl at roasties thinking a vibrator can overcome their Chad addiction :feelshaha:

Vibrators aren't 6'4 with hunter eyes.
Vibrators, like any other machine , outperform any human function by many metrics, chads don't stand a chance

Vibrators, like any other machine , outperform any human function by many metrics, chads don't stand a chance
Remember, though, that foids also love status--and no dildo comes with a bank account, the envy of other women, or hunter eyes and a tight jawline. Dildos may replace Brads, or high-tier normies, but foids will always prefer a Chad

Remember, though, that foids also love status--and no dildo comes with a bank account, the envy of other women, or hunter eyes and a tight jawline. Dildos may replace Brads, or high-tier normies, but foids will always prefer a Chad
High IQ comment :bigbrain: