Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even top tier Stacies with thousands/millions of orbiters will wait for a text from Chad

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Empty headed, blonde, bimbo Stacies like Olivia Dunne who quite literally have MILLIONS of orbiters and friend zoned guys, will still wait for their text from Chad. This just proves that women like getting treated like shit and that “muh personality” doesn’t mean shit. I guarantee that this dumb bitch will hit the wall at 30 after all of her clout dies and settle down with some beta cuck provider after she’s gotten off the Chad cock carousel. After she marries her beta provider she will probably resent him and wish she hadn’t posted stupid shit like this when she was young. Take a second to imagine what the guy who is leaving her on delivered looks like, do you think this stupid bimbo likes him for his personality?

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@livvy/video/7228007974478875946?_t=8cR1nuB6sTD&_r=1

Also JFL at all the cucked simps in the comments saying shit like “someone left YOU on read?!”. These bluepilled normies don’t realize that with every comment they make on a foids post, they are literally digging their own grave. Every amount of simpery and white-knighting only adds to the hardship of normies and incels in this cucked hell hole matriarchy that we live in.

Stop scrolling in social media GrAYnigger

Never heard of her

OP is a simp
I don’t like empty headed bimbo white roasties so you’re wrong. I was trying to prove a point that even foids with millions of followers will still wait for a text from Chad. But I guess I’m preaching to the choir. Water is wet etc.

Cant wait to see her on alivegore.com :feelsmusic:

The identification is quicker than a click of a pen