Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A new meaning of insanity (Far Cry 3)

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
Far cry 3 was a game I fucking loved when I was 13. But there was one problem. I had a very bad case of ADHD and well didnt understand alot of shit going on. All I knew was pirate bad Rakyat good. But as I replayed it recently and I relised it is no were near as simple. Infact there was a hidden villian in FC3 all along. Spoilers if you didnt mow down all of em pirates with a ak47. That villian is Citra. Somone who created the games most iconic villian, Vass. But no one seems to relise why.

Some time ago I made a post called "Our Enemys". And FC3 kinda showed what I was thinking. Now this post about FC3 is useless without pointing out the cannon way of playing the game besides the 2 endings. And I think that cannon way is doing side objective along with main missions. Gaining outpost and radio tower small chunk by small chunk between each mission. That is the cannon gamplay because how people react (in game) to Jasons experience. Now we got that out of the way lets discuss why Citra is a hidden villian in the game.

In the post "Our Enemies" I had the point that the "Femcels" use words like "low vaule male" and "high vaule male" but they dont want men knowing about this to keep us docile. Citra sure as shit dont use those terms but she acts in the same manner. First time you meet Citra she makes fun of Jason for being weak and not as experienced as rakyat soldiers. Act like he is nothing. Jason doesn't come back to Cirta for a while after gaining alot of skills, and experience. Dennis may show faith but Citra is so quick to judge and humiliate. You see, Citra only cares about men who can become her drones. It gets more obvious if you pay atteintion to many details. Citra deosnt really show any repect for Jason until she sees strength and power within him. She sees Jason as a recource and minipulates him as soon as she relise his potential for her uses. But all along somone else knew about it. Vass.

"Were so fucked Jason" . It seems like a quote from Vass that makes no sense. After he said how Citra is gonna make a warrior out of Jason. But somthing tells me theres a hidden reason why Vass left Citra considering there brother and sister. Now I never played the insanity DLC were you play as Vass. But Citra claims that Vass turned because of drugs and money. But there has to more to what she is saying. I may not have the full picture because I never played the insanity DLC. But what I can do is base what happend with Vass being similar to what happens to Jason in the rest of the game and the bad ending. Citra seeing Jasons potential right after killing Vass shows affection for Jason. This is simular to sparta, were women choose the spartan men wile letting weak men be enslaved. Citra only respects Jason for being full of might and utility for her own tribe. Nothing else. And she will do some nasty shit for that type of power. Right to the ending.

Dennis is one I'd say Citras strawman in a way. She saw strength within him to make a solder but nothing else. He is in a way the cuck of the Rakyat tribe. After killing Vass but before killing Hoyt, Dennis shows concern when Jason wants to rescue his last brother (Riley) wanting Jason to ignore Riley and leave him to be sold. Infact Dennis is convinced that Jasons old friends are holding him back in potential. And Citra deosnt really like were its going. So In a attempt to detach Jason completely from his past forcefully, (after Hoyt is killed) she kidnaps all of Jasons freinds. So much for rescuing them. Temporally ties Jason. Showing her "love" claiming to love Jason. After that is the biggest lie to be ever told (in my opinion) in video gaming hystory. Now if you remember how your freinds react to being more experienced in the jungle and getting closer to the Rakyat, they show either concern or sadnness. But right when you confront Citra at the ending, you are giving some powder by Citra, and you start trippin balls. You see a version of Lisa, you never seen. A illusion. She in real life showed concern when Jason had the guns tatoo. But in the trippin balls sequence, she is depicted as a demon you fight earlier in the game. You see trippy a dream version of her being all angry and wanting to erase all of the island. Removing the tatoos on your arm, all you experienced. To make you "weak" . This is and was never the real Lisa. Citra is tricking Jason to beliving of all the bad that happends bound from Lisa. And after the tripping sequence. Jason is right next to Lisa, with a knife on her throat. You have 2 choices.

Either reject the illusion Citra used to enslave Jason and have actuall freedom. Or go the other route. Kill your freinds who were never gonna try and destroy the tribe, whos only sin was to care about Jason wich took potential strength from him. After that Jason and Citra go fucky wucky. After Jason shoots out liquid love up Citras venus fly trap, she kills you. Being pregnant with your future child. Why? Well, look at Vass. You see the rakyat is consistent with many things. One of them is dream sequnces done by drug and being all strong and shit. Vass knew somthing was up with Citra. Thats why before you kill Vass he said "were so fucked Jason". He knew what Citra was up to somthing hidden and malicious. And Citra will do anything to get her way. In her perspective, she knew Jason would be bound to turn on her for the exact same reason why Vass turned on her. When Citra said that Vass turned on her for money and drugs, it was a Lie. You dont even see Vass on drugs in the whole game of FC3. Instead he acts really unstable. Loosing his shit. Saying things you almost never here most villians say. Vass knew somthing. I wont know what that somthing was. But I know deep down Citra has here own agendas. And there not good ones.

There somthing to learn from this. Citra saw potential in Jason. And she rigged him into what she wanted. She was using him. But its not limited to FC3. In real life I see cucks that crush on a stacy, the stacy knowing this take this to there advantage. Rigging the cuck for whatever purpose they have. Weather in being a asset, changing political ideoligys, or somthing else. FC3 was a game that showed us that danger in a unrealistic but smart way. If theres a girl you might like. Dont be cucked. Dont let her minipulate you. That girl is just another Citra in disguise. Making a tool out of you. Next thing you know it may not be a knife in your heart. But when she gets her use out of you she will backstab you. Leaving you in a world of shit. Dont be like Jason in the bad ending and see through the lies that women will make to us. To brainwash us into cucks. Dont be cucked.

Not reading novels. Also
Far cry 3 was a game I fucking loved when I was 13.

kid trait.
Trucel trait : you were 19 in 2012

Interesting, its like when white women ride sjw blm bullshits to gain even higher status by turning lover value people, who arent white womens competition, against the white men, who are the white women competition for jobs and status. She needed an outsider to get rid of the competition. Jason could never be the man in charge.

Vaas vas my favorite character. I chose to spare Lisa.

tl;dr: Briffault's law.

As a man, you are a disposable tool to women, be it your resources, protection, or seed. Once you've outlived your utility, she's done with you.

Far Cry 2 was better.

tl;dr: Briffault's law.

As a man, you are a disposable tool to women, be it your resources, protection, or seed. Once you've outlived your utility, she's done with you.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: