Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A new "I know an incel" reddit forum was posted on Youtube

Yeah a lot of them are knowingly lying when they try and tie incels to the alt-right.

What happens here is they see whitecels freaking out and coping with white nationalist conspiracy theories (because the whitecels specifically think there's an attack on white men and not all men in reality) and try to extend that to all incels.
They did the same with all manosphere groups.

Astroturfers on reddit and youtube and bitchute probably go as far sometimes as to plant deliberately racist and antisemetic/conspiracy theory content on incel and manosphere channels and subs just to make them look racist.

Think organizations like the ADL and the SPLC and maybe youtube sockpuppets on places like bitchute.
Nothing really to do with jews and everything to do with defending women if it's by dishonest means.

Remember these people don't give a fuck about ethnic males. It isn't about racism. It's about "misogyny" and falsely conflating "misogyny" with white supremacism and antisemitism.

They can't stand when men don't sacrifice themselves for women.
i'm whitecel myself, and i realize there is an attack on all men. but can we really say white men aren't being demonized somewhat more? and what i mean is that the media is trying to tie incels to white supremacists

i'm whitecel myself, and i realize there is an attack on all men. but can we really say white men aren't being demonized somewhat more? and what i mean is that the media is trying to tie incels to white supremacists
White males are being focused on more because women are obsessed with white males more than ethnic males (who they loathe to even think about).

And white males because white supremacists are one of the main groups that it's been easy to associate with terrorism and getting them to shut up and in trouble with the law.
No one except white supremacists is on the side of white supremacists so SPLC and other groups falsely labeling manosphere and incels as white supremacists and part of the alt-right is an easy way to demonize those groups for the normies that never read past the headline and believe what the media tells them.

Also they want to sow discord between the groups they are labeling and actual white supremacists so white supremacists denounce the labeled groups as a "jew conspiracy".
That way both these rackeering and shakedown "anti-hate" organizations and the actual white supremacists give the labeled group bad press.

Last edited:
where the robot narrator voice reads out the posts. I started listening to it, and stopped after barely two minutes in, because it's the same tired shit. Normies confuse low inhib rude guys that curse foids out with incels. They can't grasp that most incels are extremely high inhibited guys

View: https://voca.ro/1kgGtelDzvgV

Bottom line is a normie doesn’t understand the frustration and agony of being KHHV, in their eyes it’s bad for some reason? They make fun of our misery either because they’re denialcels or mindless SJW garbage.

Bottom line is a normie doesn’t understand the frustration and agony of being KHHV, in their eyes it’s bad for some reason? They make fun of our misery either because they’re denialcels or mindless SJW garbage.
worlds tiniest violin plays for you :soy: