Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A new generation of CHAD is coming. Genetically modified CHAD.

I'ts good to know that we will most likely be the last generation of incels, genetically modified babies will get rid of any defects that may cause inceldom

Last edited:
I'd good to know that we will most likely be the last generation of incels, genetically modified babies will get rid of any defects that may cause inceldom
All this means is that female standards will get even higher. Soon only the chaddest of chads will be able to compete.

It’s over.

I'll moneymaxx, and clone myself with those modifications... My cloned son will have all that I couldn't

All this means is that female standards will get even higher. Soon only the chaddest of chads will be able to compete.

It’s over.
this
in nature, there must always be alpha and beta

An expert in the field, Shao is worried about potential health risks the children will face as well as the incident’s effect on the human race
Worried about mutant Changs mogging all of human race tbhtbh

So now the whole world wants to do what Hitler wanted to do. Make the master race. Why do people support genetic engineering, but not Hitler? What's the difference. They both want to eliminate inferior people.
Swastik

why we dont have a "its never began" tag

Cant wait for human-dog hybrids:blackpill::feelsohh::whatfeels:

it's bs. read the articles about crispr. no one knows what genes make you ebtter because there's a shit ton of them. adding one gene could give you cancer or some shit.

l

it's bs. read the articles about crispr. no one knows what genes make you ebtter because there's a shit ton of them. adding one gene could give you cancer or some shit.

l

ok, but this is just the beginning
if they work on it they will improve it and probably remove the side effects

there's too many genes and combnations

if it was going to happen it would take hundreds of years, maybe thousands

but even if they could, why bother? they could just get chad/stacy embryos and pick the best one out of tens

It's literally superman chad.

It's over.

l

Bingo. Most traits such as height, intelligence, muscle mass/density are all polygenic, meaning they result from the combination of many different genes. It's not as simple as turning off a gene and replacing it with another.

The True Blackpill:

Noodlewhores will prefer a 5/10 white guy, to a genetically modified 10/10 Supreme Chang.

I'ts good to know that we will most likely be the last generation of incels, genetically modified babies will get rid of any defects that may cause inceldom
No because this would only be available to west, africa or india cant afford it

this will take like another decade or so imo.

Would be funny when every single guy is Chad and personalty starts to actually matter. Anyway, there would be no inceldom and guys could decide which foid is actually worth being in a relationship.

ok now do the same the same thing with foids and the whole problem with solve it self

-super smart and strong
-perfect face and frame
-big and symmetrical muscles
-tall 6’6”
-ideal hormone and IQ levels
-perfect health
-resistant to hiv, so they can fuck as much as they want and where they want