Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A muslim foid I used to know

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Long story shortened

-She's a virgin up to her mid 20's
-Drinks alcohol, smokes weed
-Blames said drugs on sucking off guys at bathrooms etc
-Gives blowjobs to at least 12 men
-Dates men of all races and ethnicities but mostly white guys
-Hates white men
-Her sister hates white men but is married to one
-Dates a Chinese buisiness man once but apparently does nothing sexual for him despite his extremely high income
-Gets visits from "male friends from other countries"
-Starts getting nervous about not having any children
-Finds a white guy, has sex with him and "forgets" to use protection
-Has a psycho rage during pregnancy so the white guy calls the cops
-Records herself being arrested trying to be a victim
-White guy takes her back
-White guy is forced to convert to islam

For anyone confused. While this foid was tehnically a virgin she sucked off over a dozen men and possibly even did anal. She most likely hid her sexual past from the poor guy and tricked him into becoming a father. She hates white men but forgets her hatred when a white guy is above 7/10 in looks.

Give power to foids and this happens

Any type of casual pleasure weather it’s a footjob, a blow job, a dry hump, etc, makes a woman a whore in my book even if she never had actual casual sex so what I’m saying is that a woman can be a virgin but still be a slut in the mix.

Last edited:
This is what feminism is fighting for. All ethnic foids are the same, rage and fight to fuck and trap a white guy.

Ngl the guy is a fucking retard for letting a foid do this to him. Normies seriously need to start addressing this problem of women slutting around and getting whatever they want. They need to stop giving in to these awful women and have some self respect.

Imagine converting for a foid. You got cucked spiritually and physically. Pathetic.

-White guy takes her back
-White guy is forced to convert to islam
More like white guy is forced to larp as a muslim like most of the converts jfl

Any kind of sexual interaction, no longer a virgin.

Still mogs by fucking a (technical) virgin tbh. But he should've found a way to not impregnate her JFL.

Imagine converting for a foid. You got cucked spiritually and physically. Pathetic.
Lol bro he converted for her parents lol, would not even know that 5 pillars of Islam if you asked him. Seen so many arab girls end up marrying white Chad's they met at uni on the condition he "convert". It's all symbolic load of shit and why not say a few words to smash some tight ethnic arab virgin pussy

Lol bro he converted for her parents lol, would not even know that 5 pillars of Islam if you asked him. Seen so many arab girls end up marrying white Chad's they met at uni on the condition he "convert". It's all symbolic load of shit and why not say a few words to smash some tight ethnic arab virgin pussy
I'm not a Muslim, but that strikes me as extremely disrespectful tbh. I wouldn't want someone converting to Orthodox Christianity just to smash.

This is the average story of 3rd world foids who get access to 1st world privilege

This is what feminism is fighting for. All ethnic foids are the same, rage and fight to fuck and trap a white guy.

westernised ethnic foids are worse than garbage. The lowest of the low, garbage is even better than them. The most putrid, self hating rubbish creatures in existance. I hate them 100x more than I do a white foid.

westernised ethnic foids are worse than garbage. The lowest of the low, garbage is even better than them. The most putrid, self hating rubbish creatures in existance. I hate them 100x more than I do a white foid.
They don't hate themselves. They just hate ethnic men

Who Cares Anymore?

Astagfirullah, God will punish her