Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Movie on Jewflix made me want to kill myself.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I don't know why I watched it, I LDAR in my late 20's and do nothing but movie/tv showmaxx so decided to watch it.

It's about some stupid whore "popular" girl in high school who hits her whore head and goes into a coma for 20 years and wakes up post-wall hit.

She has this little niglet simp she keeps around to orbit her, he drives to her house every morning to get a ride from her.

He even wipes his bleeding head from her shit-tier foid driving skills with high school chad's cum sock that they leave in the car.

Fuck you niglet beta, I am with chad

Anyway post-wall foid goes back to high school because she's a foid, if a man did that he'd be called a pedophile. The niglet cuck works at the school now and orbits her still but still getting cucked.

She also teaches the kids degenerate dance moves to subvert, it's like she's a Jew. Also again since she's a foid it's okay because if a man did it he'd be a pedophile.

Foid ends up cucking the niglet again with her highschool chad

tfw cucked again

tl'dr wait for a foid to go into a coma for 20 years and wait for her to be post-wall and you'll still be cucked.

this is a shit-thread but it gave me crippling depression. :feelsUgh:

Fuckholes are evil. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is this another jewflix diversity film? Didn't they fire like 50% of their diversity hire employees for this kind of crap?

Is this another jewflix diversity film? Didn't they fire like 50% of their diversity hire employees for this kind of crap?
yes it's full of homos and alphabet people, they try and make fun of "woke" but it's just thinly done to not be over the top.

when she wakes up from the coma she says things like "gay" and "retarded" and they tell her she can't say that stuff anymore.

I don't know why I watched it, I LDAR in my late 20's and do nothing but movie/tv showmaxx so decided to watch it.

It's about some stupid whore "popular" girl in high school who hits her whore head and goes into a coma for 20 years and wakes up post-wall hit.

She has this little niglet simp she keeps around to orbit her, he drives to her house every morning to get a ride from her.

View attachment 622129

He even wipes his bleeding head from her shit-tier foid driving skills with high school chad's cum sock that they leave in the car.

View attachment 622130

View attachment 622138

Anyway post-wall foid goes back to high school because she's a foid, if a man did that he'd be called a pedophile. The niglet cuck works at the school now and orbits her still but still getting cucked.

View attachment 622131

She also teaches the kids degenerate dance moves to subvert, it's like she's a Jew. Also again since she's a foid it's okay because if a man did it he'd be a pedophile.

View attachment 622134

View attachment 622136

tfw cucked again

View attachment 622137

tl'dr wait for a foid to go into a coma for 20 years and wait for her to be post-wall and you'll still be cucked.

That guy should have just BBC maxxxing but he was too low T to do it.

I'm a bit of a Stormfrontcel so I have no major issues with this. XD

I just watched that movie the other week

View attachment 622129

View attachment 622130

View attachment 622138

View attachment 622131

View attachment 622134

View attachment 622136

tfw cucked again

View attachment 622137

How do people even watch entire movies like this, I cringed from the first few seconds of this video clip and I had to stop immediately, I can't imagine watching an entire hour + of this.

I don’t watch Jewflix anymore

Why even watch shitleft jewflix?