Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a message to the "programmers"

shrooms

shrooms

You will never be a real programmer. Everyone knows all successful programmers have a minimum IQ of 140. It goes without saying that your subhuman chimp-like brain is severely lacking in that department. Nevertheless, like an idiot, you will spend thousands of dollars on bullshit code academies only to procrastinate and waste your time and cash trying to understand concepts that are, and always will be, alien to you. You will never learn JavaScript. You will never learn C++. The most you will amount to is a worthless web dev that specializes in html and css and even then you will still be extremely subpar compared to those that could afford higher education.

Your dreams of coding your own Minecraft and making billions of dollars are never going to come true. Your Fiverr account is not going to receive clicks. Your website will receive little to no organic traffic. You're in over your head.

My suggestion? Keep waging or rope :feels:

How badly did you fail in computer science?

New copypasta

-kkkk
Dude I've been programming for decades.- Enjoy it quite a bit!
-
You will never learn C++
-
Well, very few do.- That language isn't widely used in the types of projects that are developed today.
-
The most you will amount to is a worthless web dev that specializes in html and css and even then you will still be extremely subpar compared to those that could afford higher education
-
Well you've got me there- :feelskek: -yes

But I also have kick-ass database skills, which makes all my web sites super fast.- I'm talking fast-fast-fast and nobody has to wait for a stupid spinning disk when they use my web apps
-

Last edited:
Qfqr225

im struggling to learn so you might have a point gray

It usually takes an IQ of 120 to code. I don't think 140 is necessary.

it takes a even higher iq to realize this is a tranny parody copypasta

how old do you think i am? i unironically think the only time i thought i would "make it big" programming was when i was 14. i just want enough money to live comfortably until i inveitably kill myself
i'm aware of what i am. sometimes i wish i wasn't

I understand that coding can be frustrating sometimes, but that's the thrill of it. Solving that one problem you cursed at for hours must feel even better than sex.
Imo, If you aren't struggling at all, then you are just pretending to be a programmer by copying and pasting code from others and giving up as soon as you have to develop something slightly more specific by yourself. :feelsjuice:
Now go back to fixing that bug you are having. :feelsBox:

Coding is incredibly tedious, difficult, and boring.

Have you guys ever tried to code a texas holdem game? To non coders they think oh that shouldn't be difficult. WRONG.

Go to github or stackoverflow and read the dificulties people are having. Trying to code a game like texas holdem will make you wanna run to your bed, cry, and just give up.

It can be done with time but its still difficult.

Indians only follow the blueprint, they can´t produce a blueprint of their own, that would require a white man, or a jewish guy.