Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A message to society

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
There are a lot of people who frequent this forum who are not members and the media and authorities as well so I send a message to you, if you want to stop seeing the tragedies that happen in society with incel shootings you need to look at your own behaviours in regards to how you treat virgin men, women need to stop mocking male virgins, the media needs to stop lying about incels being far right extremists,the general public need to stop treating ugly and or short men like they are inferior,women need to stop judging a man by the size of his genitals, kids need to be taught in school that any form of bullying is wrong and society needs to stop treating social awkward men like they don't belong which just leads these men to isolate themselves which in turn is the breeding ground for such madness, these problems I have listed are just some of the issues that create mass shooters.

Soyciety should be destroyed

I hate society.

You think they are gonna listen?
full

Being marginalized leads to many consequences, yet they still can't begin to fathom that and instantly go to "EVIL INKWELLS WE DINDU NUFFIN"
Fuck them.

It's likely that they don't care
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

There are a lot of people who frequent this forum who are not members and the media and authorities as well so I send a message to you, if you want to stop seeing the tragedies that happen in society with incel shootings you need to look at your own behaviours in regards to how you treat virgin men, women need to stop mocking male virgins, the media needs to stop lying about incels being far right extremists,the general public need to stop treating ugly and or short men like they are inferior,women need to stop judging a man by the size of his genitals, kids need to be taught in school that any form of bullying is wrong and society needs to stop treating social awkward men like they don't belong which just leads these men to isolate themselves which in turn is the breeding ground for such madness, these problems I have listed are just some of the issues that create mass shooters.
Amazing post.

My message to society - "Go fuck yourself"
I don't expect those lowkey normalfags to change. They like living in their fantasy land and worshiping M'lady, so fuck those cucks

Burn that cucked society

Cucks will stay cucks no matter what, even if their mladies will shit on their soy faces