Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A message to people from my school/volunteer job that might be trying to find me on the Internet.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Yes, I am the same FrothySolutions from Reddit. And for a while I was worried that you would go digging for me. But then we had a doxxing scare on the forum. And then we got better. And from that ordeal I remembered what I lost sight of.

Originally I never wanted to hide. I wanted to be seen. By the college people with their precious pretty lives. I wanted them to know the squalor of my life so that I could say "So what should I do about this?" I want to be seen by you so you can help me. If you don't like the way I am, what should I do?

This isn't just a "me" problem either. Depending on who you are you might remember this. An old guy walks in and places an order at the grill. And he gets ready to look at his receipt. And he puts on his glasses and he says "It sucks getting old."

What are people like him supposed to do? People whose very lives are a burden to them now? Look back on the lives they've built? What if I have none? What if I spent my formative years not forming anything? That is the unique scenario I'm in, and frankly what I think most incels are in. You don't just want someone to love you, pretty sure very few of us do. If you're old enough to have tried for years and years, or at least spent years and years wondering what it is you aren't doing right, what you actually want is a do-over. You wish you could go back and have the relationships you should've had back when you were young enough to have them. Or find something in life that makes up for that.

But what would you cool college people have me do? A nigh 50 year old man with nothing to show for his life? Maybe I should give up on that dream. That's what Reddit would have me do. But if you can even imagine a guy like me, what would you guys do? A lot of you don't seem like Redditors. You non-Redditors, knowing what an abomination I am, what should I do?

I think you're shouting into the void my guy

There's no one to be found here except for more fellow incels

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE FROM FROTHYSOLUTION'S JOB AND SCHOOL

I low-key want the feds to find me, that's why I gave Serge my Social security number, ny address and my phone number a few months ago.

I low-key want the feds to find me, that's why I gave Serge my Social security number, ny address and my phone number a few months ago.
gives0fucksabouttheirlifecel
wish i had that type of courage

Pretty sure no one you know is here trying to find you

Oldcel blackpills are the worst because I JUST KNOW that I'll end up like that :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

they don't have any answers.