Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW A message to lurking female glowies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I know you need me. You need me to dominate and put you in place. I know you're still a woman. A weak, fragile, woman. I could overpower you, I could wash away all that makeup and care you put into your face with my seed. I'd grab you by the hair and and I'd choke you out before I stuffed each hole of your digestive system with my crispy cream dough-nuts. You want to be a woman, and I'll make you a woman. Come to my house if you're interested. ;) You know where to find me.

Last edited:
You are now a beacon for every faggot on here

I know you need me. You need me to dominate and put you in place. I know you're still a woman. A weak, fragile, woman. I could overpower you, I could wash away all that makeup and care you put into your face with my seed. I'd grab you by the hair and and I'd choke you out before I stuffed each hole of your digestive system with my crispy cream dough-nuts. You want to be a woman, and I'll make you a woman. Come to my house if you're interested. ;) You know where to find me.
the dark knight joker GIF