Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A message to CRITICS of ALL forms of Art... Those who LOVE to criticize.

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★

"As an Artist of the highest order, I have never SEEN the purpose of criticism. Human works aren't perfect and never will be. Why not enjoy them exactly as they are, in full appreciation of the messages Art imparts to the soul, vs pointing out the negatives and reducing art to something lesser than it is via criticisms? This is something beyond my understanding as a professed imperfect writer of very human true stories. If I find something unappealing to me, I don't criticize or negatize it, I merely avoid it. Simple no? "

-Lordgoro

How old are you, approximately? Out of curiosity.

How old are you, approximately? Out of curiosity.
This old. They were popular. hehe Might give ya a general Idea.
Giphy 2

"As an Artist of the highest order, I have never SEEN the purpose of criticism. Human works aren't perfect and never will be. Why not enjoy them exactly as they are, in full appreciation of the messages

That will be arrived to, by way of critical thinking, Lordfaggotoro.

You need critical thinking to appreciate the messages of a piece of art.

And that is what art criticism is. Is a way of discussing the perfections and imperfections of it, and arriving at a conclusion of how YOU feel about it.

One retard reviewer saying "This is bad, because x", is not a declaration or statement on its value. It's a opinion, which people are free to have.

This just sounds like butthurt to me.
If Lordfaggotoro can't handle criticism, maybe he should take his own advice, and ignore the things that are hurting his butt.

That will be arrived to, by way of critical thinking, Lordfaggotoro.

You need critical thinking to appreciate the messages of a piece of art.

And that is what art criticism is. Is a way of discussing the perfections and imperfections of it, and arriving at a conclusion of how YOU feel about it.

One retard reviewer saying "This is bad, because x", is not a declaration or statement on its value. It's a opinion, which people are free to have.

This just sounds like butthurt to me.
If Lordfaggotoro can't handle criticism, maybe he should take his own advice, and ignore the things that are hurting his butt.
Why insult? I've given ya no cause, and have been ONLY kind and enlightening to this board. So why call me names when I've only shown consideration? A perfect example of my point. Thanks for illustrating it SO clearly bub.