Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A message to any federal agents who might be spying on me

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Officers, I have nothing to hide, and the fact Im on this forum is not because Im planning an attack like ER(Elliot Rodger) or others who you might be familiar with from the so called "incel" shooting sprees did. Im stupid, ugly and incapable of such things, therefore Im in no way a threat to you and the government. I just want you to leave me alone and I promise I will follow the law like everyone else. If you want to kill me, just shoot me in the head. I have nothing to lose. At last, you should probably track people who are actual serial killers and terrorists than me, a depressed edgy guy.
Maybe you are not even tracking me yet but just in case I made some alarming comments in the past I wanted to let you know this and I would encourage you to read it. Im sure you will see this if you are lurking on this forum anyways. Have a good day

Keep an eye on the tallfags here tho, glowies

I hold the same opinions

feds, normies and chads are beating their gfs right now, and you waste your time here

okay understood have a nice day

Officers, I have nothing to hide, and the fact Im on this forum is not because Im planning an attack like ER(Elliot Rodger) or others who you might be familiar with from the so called "incel" shooting sprees did. Im stupid, ugly and incapable of such things, therefore Im in no way a threat to you and the government. I just want you to leave me alone and I promise I will follow the law like everyone else. If you want to kill me, just shoot me in the head. I have nothing to lose. At last, you should probably track people who are actual serial killers and terrorists than me, a depressed edgy guy.
Maybe you are not even tracking me yet but just in case I made some alarming comments in the past I wanted to let you know this and I would encourage you to read it. Im sure you will see this if you are lurking on this forum anyways. Have a good day

No one's spying on you boy